Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Welcome to NextLevel and mickd
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Welcome to NextLevel and mickd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to NextLevel and mickd
    Posted: 08/07/2020 at 10:25pm
Hello table tennis friends,

Please welcome NextLevel and mickd as they made moderator in the General section and Video/Pictures sections respectively.

NextLevel knows how internet personalities work online and just like baal and haggisv, he is so good at spoting the loons (even me sometimes, he pointed at discrepancies here and there in my behavior on the forum over the years like a true friend should) and he added so much content from the time he was a beginner until now. Despite arthritis and unfaithful knees, he rose a game that he started as an adult to 2100+, thanks to the forums, here and there, coaches online from Australia (loop like a bear!) and at home too, and practice, practice, practice. I am so happy alexli our leader chose him to lead the general section and that NL accepted.

We do not forget JimT's work until now, he was essential to a stable platform for the game since the time he was elected in 2009, thank you JimT, we miss you and your "one post a day" and your calm decision making in the moderators' lounge (hidden section), you will remain for long an example on how to lead a community without breaking anything.

mickd accepted alexli's offer to take over the Video/pictures section. I will be his assistant anytime, I want him to succeed, I think he is among the best the game has produced and mytt is so lucky he is willing to serve, please give him the love fest he deserves, I wish I could reach his ankle in terms of modesty and dignity in the game and from my standpoint, that gives him so much credibility, he is some sort of spiritual leader that he does not want to be, oh well lol...I could go all night long on how much I admire him.

I am living one of my best days on mytt today because haggisv, baal, nextlevel and mickd are together in a team supported by alexli, yogi and I and every body else of course, and I see that team as the most formidable moderating group the internet of table tennis has ever seen.

Please welcome Nextlevel and mickd as new members of our leadership team and let them know if you want to be their assistant moderator, I know they will give a think to your application no matter what. Please don't wait that they PM you if you want to do it, let them know now! Your software tools will be the exact same as theirs, you will just work with them.

Thank you so much to all for the good years here and hip hip hurrah to alexli for keeping the house together strong for so long, this is such a good life ongoing adventure.

Edited by stiltt - 08/07/2020 at 10:33pm
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2020 at 11:44pm
thanks for your service!
W1 St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 1:54am
Ditto.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
mickd View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 7:54pm
Thank you stiltt, cole_ely, and BH-Man Smile I'm definitely one of the more 'junior' members here but I'll do my best to help the community, make new members feel welcome, and contribute wherever I can!
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 8:00pm
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I feel honored to serve and hope I can give back to the board for all it has given me.

Just finished playing a tournament - hoping TT still stays alive in the USA despite Covid19!
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Carbonado 245
FH: D09C 1.9 R/B
BH: D09C 1.9 B/R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 8:51pm
What happen to JimT? Is everything ok? I don't even remember last time I saw him on forum
schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I feel honored to serve and hope I can give back to the board for all it has given me.

Just finished playing a tournament - hoping TT still stays alive in the USA despite Covid19!
Glad to hear this NL Clap I hope to see you at tournament again when the pandemic is over! Congrats to and thank you both!

Edited by schen - 08/09/2020 at 7:50pm
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Sep 12

HL5 CS / H3N 41° / H3N 37°
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 8:14pm
Hi schen, I am sure plenty of mytt addicts remember your Taiwan vacation, it was my vacation too and the start of a memorable ej journey and material study of yours after that. I wonder if that had to do with your presence in the list of people alexli was thinking about, I saw your name. Hey! see the bright side, you got the status and you don't have to do the work aha. 
Thanks for your contributions over the years, your penhold and sh chopper experiences grew you into somebody better than understanding a game by just watching, you put in the hours man!!! like NL :)
I might switch to LP on a very heavy blade for fun with sometimes a V-spinny bh that uses the fh rubber, it has been itching me for years and coming back to the hall with that is tempting.
schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

Hi schen, I am sure plenty of mytt addicts remember your Taiwan vacation, it was my vacation too and the start of a memorable ej journey and material study of yours after that. I wonder if that had to do with your presence in the list of people alexli was thinking about, I saw your name. Hey! see the bright side, you got the status and you don't have to do the work aha. 
Thanks for your contributions over the years, your penhold and sh chopper experiences grew you into somebody better than understanding a game by just watching, you put in the hours man!!! like NL :)
I might switch to LP on a very heavy blade for fun with sometimes a V-spinny bh that uses the fh rubber, it has been itching me for years and coming back to the hall with that is tempting.

stiltt, thank you for your kind words! I'm happy that old thread has made a lasting impression, and I'll be around to contribute for the foreseeable future. Keep up the great work! :)
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Sep 12

HL5 CS / H3N 41° / H3N 37°
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 12:13pm
hmmm. It seems my reply to member “smackman” question have both been deleted from this thread. Why was that?
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2020 at 9:21pm
Might have been an accident during the announcement of the running mate....
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2020 at 12:43am
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

Nicely put, but I guess we know that the deletion of Vince64's post were hardly an accident of sorts.
Vince64 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2020 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

Nicely put, but I guess we know that the deletion of Vince64's post were hardly an accident of sorts.

I wonder how long till the next factually correct post will
be censored and deleted! Lol
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2020 at 6:52pm
Good choices. Maybe even overdue. Glad they're on now
Blade - Yasaka Sweden Extra FL
Forehand - Mizuno Q5 2.1mm
Backhand - Xiom Vega Europe DF 1.8mm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2020 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

Good choices. Maybe even overdue. Glad they're on now

Edited by stiltt - 08/13/2020 at 8:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic