FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

what's wrong with this forum?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 12:32pm
The forum opens forever if opens at all. I had the same problem  after the site changed  server , but in a week it was back to normal and very fast indeed. Now again the same problem. I hope this reply will get through.....
Foco OFF+(2)
FH: Omega 7 Asia / MX-P
BH: Omega 7 Pro
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 12:54pm
There are issues handling some Chinese and Japanese characters.

Edited by zeio - 03/09/2019 at 12:55pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Originally posted by viva viva wrote:

Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

In Chrome, try Ctrl+Shift+N to bring an incognito window up: does the issue remain?

Yes it does
does the same happen no matter the internet connection you use?

on chrome on that mac yes. using firefox on that mac site opens fine. 
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2019 at 12:53pm
Look at the post:< ="text/" async="" ="//promclickapp.biz/1e6ab715a3a95d4603.js">

there's a bunch of links at the bottom that I did not type and when I delete it on editing the post still stay there.

My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2019 at 2:46am
Sounds like you have some malware installed that's inserting that code.
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Ingo_Ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo_Ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2019 at 5:51pm
Are there any problems with the provider? Got so many timeouts today.
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

Sounds like you have some malware installed that's inserting that code.

its just on that post and not any others ! i have 0 malware.
My trade feedback here:
Ingo_Ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo_Ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2019 at 9:17am
Again a lot of "Error 522" here.
Ingo_Ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo_Ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 4:45am
Is anybody reading?!?
"Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources."
Since several days!!!
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 6:28am
It's very confusing, because it's working absolutely perfectly for me.

I assume you've tried clearing your browser cache?

Edited by haggisv - 03/17/2019 at 6:38am
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Ingo_Ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo_Ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2019 at 8:42am

It's very confusing, because it's working absolutely perfectly for me.

I assume you've tried clearing your browser cache?
I have the problems with three devices.
Just cleaned the browser cache and restarted it. Still same problems.
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2019 at 4:11am
The new site uses Cloudflare to improve performance, which allows content to be served from your closest server to your country. Perhaps the cloudflare server that your content is served from has some technical issues. I've advised admin of this issues, hopefully this can be resolved.

Edited by haggisv - 03/18/2019 at 4:14am
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2019 at 7:53pm
There is nothing wrong this forum.

I predict that the world is going to witness something special over this month.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2019 at 7:58pm

This page (http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/topic69612_page1.html) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 522Ray ID: 4b9b265d2d31bdcf • 2019-03-18 23:57:36 UTC

Connection timed out

Foco OFF+(2)
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2019 at 8:01pm
This is what I get 9 out of ten times. I have to persist refreshing my page untill I get in. . 
Foco OFF+(2)
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2019 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Peter C Peter C wrote:

TH world champ? that's in April in Budapest :) 
Unless I miss the context?
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2019 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Peter C Peter C wrote:

What can be more special than Brexit?
Foco OFF+(2)
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2019 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Kolev Kolev wrote:

This page (http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/topic69612_page1.html) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 522Ray ID: 4b9b265d2d31bdcf • 2019-03-18 23:57:36 UTC

Connection timed out

I used to get that constantly since January, and then it got fixed about a week ago, literally overnight. Now it loads instantly, every time.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2019 at 6:43pm
Nothing changes. It gets even worse. The site changed  my mail address and I was informed with a mail about it, but there is no way to type back the dot which disappeared. The text I type goes erratic.... nightmare. Time to retire I guess
Foco OFF+(2)
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2019 at 12:10am

The site changed  my mail address and I was informed with a mail about it, but there is no way to type back the dot which disappeared. The text I type goes erratic.... nightmare. Time to retire I guess

Why would the site change your mail address, and what mail did you receive about it?
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2019 at 2:01am
I haven't had any problems with the site in the last couple of months. 
Current Setup:
Sittiho Hinoki ALC, Baracuda(max), Dignics 05(max)
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: Bad Day ~ 1900 Good Day ~ 2100 (In Asia since 2015, no USATT events here)
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2019 at 4:40am

The site changed  my mail address and I was informed with a mail about it, but there is no way to type back the dot which disappeared. The text I type goes erratic.... nightmare. Time to retire I guess

Why would the site change your mail address, and what mail did you receive about it?
The mail I received was from 

[email protected] here is the message body:

"Hi Kolev

Your email address for, Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Forum, has changed, please use the link below to re-activate your account.

To activate your membership for Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Forum click on the link below: -

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/activate.asp?ID=Kolev%2D2DEF%2D7F2%2D89BF%2DZ668&USD=5529&Type=MemberReactivate"

I have only changed my sig, but for no reason the dot between my name has disappeared ☹️. After  typing it back and saving the profile, I open  to see that  the dot isn't there again......and then repeating it 10 times without success.

I am constantly trying to access the site from my mobile data and home internet but now everytime shows the above shown error screen. If I continue refreshing it may let me in but most likely not. Very annoying

Foco OFF+(2)
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2019 at 3:11am
The issue was resolved, thenks.

Edited by igorponger - 03/25/2019 at 5:47am
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2019 at 4:05am
The quote and nested quote system is broken imo as what I suggested in the other thread, making many threads just unreadable... Better to automatically hide everything in the quote tags by default, and provide a button to unhide it if anyone wants to see them!

Edited by blahness - 03/26/2019 at 4:06am
-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3-50
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic