Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The 3 body problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 3 body problem
    Posted: 01/20/2018 at 4:40pm
I have a new idol, Cixin Liu. Watching the trailer of the same name movie I ran and bought the 3 books at once (under $30 at Amazon), especially when I read in an interview of president Barack Obama that he really liked the trilogy.
Wow! Simply Wow! The 1st one is sometimes hard to digest but it only gets better; the dark forest goes 100 miles per hour and I am starting the death end now.
The 3 body problem is also a physics matter and even if I put this in the off topic section, it may apply to the system formed by 2 players and a ball. Ok i am stretching it a bit ;)
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2018 at 4:46pm
By the way Cixin Liu resolves the Fermi paradox in such a brilliant way with his Dark Forest theory.
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/20/2018 at 10:21pm
thanks for the links!
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
JaredHudson View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredHudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2018 at 6:28am
my main problem is my laziness
JaredHudson View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredHudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2018 at 6:38am
I want to lose some weight. My 3 body problems are my legs, belly and butt. So now I follow healthy diet. I drink energy smoothies, I even bought a special bottle on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/bottle/ for more convenience. I hire a personal trainer to get faster results too.

Edited by JaredHudson - 06/04/2018 at 9:17am
Benjiex View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjiex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I have a new idol, Cixin Liu. Watching the trailer of the same name movie I ran and bought the 3 books at once (under $30 at Amazon), especially when I read in an interview of president Barack Obama that he really liked the trilogy.
Wow! Simply Wow! The 1st one is sometimes hard to digest but it only gets better; the dark forest goes 100 miles per hour and I am starting the death end now.
The 3 body problem is also a physics matter and even if I put this in the off topic section, it may apply to the system formed by 2 players and a ball. Ok i am stretching it a bit ;)

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic