Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7homuz: Buy/Sell Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7homuz: Buy/Sell Feedback
    Posted: 02/21/2008 at 11:29am
Got to know this young man personally. I've the utmost respect/admiration for this lad, very knowledgable, 1 of the top (I think) BC juniors (Some might argue that) as I have watched few of his matches recently. On any given day he can smoke n eat any of us raw here @ mytt.net as his lunch. I could/might only beat him if he only plays me with his "retired" Cpen grip but no looping, smashing, rpb or any kind of attacking games from him only pushing/blocking tho'.
Bought few things from him and had a combo professionally assembled nicely by him too.
Ok..ok..enuf of all these brown nosing...7homuz..could u do me some favours...I may need someth'n done. Big%20smile
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2008 at 11:54am
Yeah, I've dealt with thomuz before too several times. He prepaid and was very patient waiting till I got in his custom-ordered stuff.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2008 at 6:47pm
WAO! a feedback thing allll for myself! thanks cole and pat=D

i have to say though, i sold some bad stuff (unintentionally) to a couple of guys while selling things for a friend. i just posted the description he gave me w/o checking it myself =P so next time i will be sure to have a check myself k y'all? ;]

so sorry for those who had that problem, but i think they all had their money sent back for refunds so thats ALRIGHT i guess (other then the inconvinience)
sorry guys!
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic