Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone buy from VladiTT scam got no refund

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by dalamchops dalamchops wrote:

it was your fault for sending a gift payment.

I do not think it is buyers' "fault", it seems buyers trust sellers who have three or at least two stars for member status.

I sold a 729 focus III on Ebay during Christmas without any tracking number, the buyer had waited for three weeks in MA. I refunded him though I did have the postage receipt on that rubber. And I did not get the rubber back from USPS. Thus after that I just add tracking number on Ebay items and on most of expensive products for forum members, I am keeping all the receipts in hands for dealing with any trouble USPS causes.

Some buyers asked me if I have the items in my hands or not before doing transactions. I think it is necessary for buyers, and it is more important to make sure the sellers are not selling items of third party.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
Sponsored Links

derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 12:38pm
Always pay with PayPal goods, if the items you bought hasn't came in less than 45 days, file a dispute as item not received, then you will get a refund most likely.
Blade: Ross Leidy Custom

Fh: Rakza Z Extra Hard

Bh: Tenergy 05
E.ZegnaFan View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E.ZegnaFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by dingzii dingzii wrote:

uploads/26472/BG_post.doc

I do have a tracking number from VladiTT.   BG post ship the blade out on Nov 3rd, 2012,  till today, 2/21/2013, almost four months.  When I check from US post website,  it still shows: "the original post is preparing to ship the item out".

Something wrong with US custom, I heard that now US custom is checking package very slow and most of the package is delayed for shipping.  

Hope, it is happen ending for both sides.

"the original post is preparing to ship the item out" means your item is somewhere between the continents not reach US yet perhaps still inside a transport ship LOL. FYI,International shipment from the gray list / black list countries ( Post-Communist countries, extreme Islamic countries... ) to the US mostly being held a bit longer in US custom.

Edited by E.ZegnaFan - 02/21/2013 at 12:59pm

87 Stiga Clipper/Rakza 9.
78 Stiga Super Carbon/Calibra Tour M.

LF: Old Stiga Clipper,Super Carbon in NEARLY NEW condition.
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 1:00pm
I vouch for Vlad.  Excellent seller.

It just takes over 2 months to receive if you are in US.  In my case, it took about 80 days.  :)Wink

pc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 1:41pm
Less than 10 dollars without tracking and over 25 dollar with tracking in USPS.
Nittaku Goriki FH: Mark V 2.0 mm BH: TSP P1R 1.2mm
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by singody singody wrote:

it was your fault for sending a gift payment.

I do not think it is buyers' "fault", it seems buyers trust sellers who have three or at least two stars for member status.

I sold a 729 focus III on Ebay during Christmas without any tracking number, the buyer had waited for three weeks in MA. I refunded him though I did have the postage receipt on that rubber. And I did not get the rubber back from USPS. Thus after that I just add tracking number on Ebay items and on most of expensive products for forum members, I am keeping all the receipts in hands for dealing with any trouble USPS causes.

Some buyers asked me if I have the items in my hands or not before doing transactions. I think it is necessary for buyers, and it is more important to make sure the sellers are not selling items of third party.

yes it is the buyer's fault, you are using paypal's service and not following their Terms of Service, therefore you are by default forfeit your right to contest the payment.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
steamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 2:51pm
I did ask him Vladi do you have blade on hand? He said yes and i ask do you have recieve that you send to me? he said no
For me even i know Nittakuball and we trust each other anytime i or him ship we took picture recieve fro post office with the package stamp and send to a buyer even between me and Nittakuball. So in this case Vladi is a 3rd party never see the blade
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 2:53pm
 "the original post is preparing to ship the item out"
meaning that the original post has sent the item abroad but, unlike all normal countries, where the Custom is after the Exchange Office, in USA, the Custom (or NSA, NCTC, ONDCP, FBI, etc), is BEFORE the USPS Exchange Office, so no communication from the exchange office will be released until the item has left the "Customs."
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 3:36pm

yes it is the buyer's fault, you are using paypal's service and not following their Terms of Service, therefore you are by default forfeit your right to contest the payment.
What are you talking about? I have a contract with VladiTT, not with paypal. Even if I DID get my money from Paypal, VladiTT would still be the party at fault on the contract, as he did not deliver on his side! Focus!

Dalamchops, send me $190 with paypal gift today, please. I promise to send u a blade. Then lets talk again 3 months later when u still have no blade, no tracking, no anything. You tell me what names u gona call me. 

Edited by assiduous - 02/21/2013 at 3:40pm
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
sweetstrike View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetstrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 3:59pm
Paypal makes their money through fees. If you've sold anything on ebay lately, both paypal and ebay combine to take about 15% of the total selling price in fees.

I personally don't see any problem with gift exchanges on the forum if you trust the person you are dealing with.

Perhaps the lesson here is to buy locally and always get a tracking number. If you use USPS online to pay for your shipments, tracking numbers are free.
Viscaria FL
FH: Tenergy 05 2.1
BH: Sword Scylla OX
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

What are you talking about? I have a contract with VladiTT, not with paypal. Even if I DID get my money from Paypal, VladiTT would still be the party at fault on the contract, as he did not deliver on his side! Focus!

Dalamchops, send me $190 with paypal gift today, please. I promise to send u a blade. Then lets talk again 3 months later when u still have no blade, no tracking, no anything. You tell me what names u gona call me. 

LOL, actually, if you decide to use paypal, then u are using them as the middle man. You actually entered into an agreement with their terms of service when you signed up an account.

I bet you wouldn't be complaining if you got your money back.

AND i didn't call you any names, so you should stop making false accusations.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by sweetstrike sweetstrike wrote:

Paypal makes their money through fees. If you've sold anything on ebay lately, both paypal and ebay combine to take about 15% of the total selling price in fees.

I personally don't see any problem with gift exchanges on the forum if you trust the person you are dealing with.

Perhaps the lesson here is to buy locally and always get a tracking number. If you use USPS online to pay for your shipments, tracking numbers are free.

EBAY takes about 12% of that. Using paypal will only cost u 2-4% and you can protection from fraud.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 5:41pm

Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

LOL, actually, if you decide to use paypal, then u are using them as the middle man. You actually entered into an agreement with their terms of service when you signed up an account.

I bet you wouldn't be complaining if you got your money back.

AND i didn't call you any names, so you should stop making false accusations.

He never said you called him names; he asked -what names will you call me if, as a seller, I take your money and 3 months later you have nothing and I can't prove I shipped anything?-
You did not read or understand his post right. He did not make any false accusations therefore he does not have to stop to make any since he never started in the first place.
Please read the posts better next time and apologize to him since you accused him to make accusations he did not make.

Disapprove

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 5:58pm
sure i misread, but then he's making a false assumption that i will call him names : )

maybe the mods need to read better too, because the forum is not following paypal's TOS by continuously allowing gift payment to take place.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 6:15pm
We DO NOT recommend payments as gift. This always was my position. Paying as gift is dangerous.
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 6:52pm

sure i misread, but then he's making a false assumption that i will call him names : )

maybe the mods need to read better too, because the forum is not following paypal's TOS by continuously allowing gift payment to take place.

It is unnecessary to say that is buyer's fault, I think. It really hurts!
Yes, buyers are sometimes gullible, but it is too much to say that is their fault, especially when the buyers feel sad about their transactions. Do not you think it is too mean for them, even you are reasonable?

You might be cautious in any time and will never make mistake, but still, please be kind to the ones in situation.

Edited by singody - 02/21/2013 at 6:53pm
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2013 at 7:01pm
and which is why having positive feedbacks from buyers/sellers will legitimize your status as a trustworthy person on this forum.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 2:29am
Originally posted by steamer steamer wrote:

75 days ago I bought a blade from this guy $140, VladiTT base Bulgary

Bulgary is in Australia, if you don't mind

PP fees are above 6%, and they must be paid by the buyer, except when seller is a charity. So price has to be clearly differentiated

1. Net price asked
2. Shipping
3. Registered post with TN
4. Express mail
5. Insurance
6. PP fees
Vihito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vihito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 3:23am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

We DO NOT recommend payments as gift. This always was my position. Paying as gift is dangerous.

Please tell me how you didn't send payment as gift for a rubber/blade and didn't receive a gift payment for rubber/blade.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 3:59am
Yes, everybody did, I also did. But I prefer to make it clear that PP fees are not included in the price so they have to be covered by the buyer. It is up to him/her to choose how to send the money - as Gift or as regular payment. The latter is much more difficult to calculate as PP say 3.4% but actually they charge 6.4%, esp when the sum-total is relatively high, so a second correction payment is due. Then we argue with the other side - I say, "I will cover the difference," he says, "No, I will cover it"...
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 6:33am
I don't know if it helps, but I always write a comment what the money is for, even when I send as gift. Most of people here are not selling for profit, so it's hard for them to cover the fees when selling at bottom prices. And as a buyers you don't want to pay for the fee either. So if it involves a lot of money, I only deal with people I trust, or buy elsewhere. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 8:04am
Buyer should never think they have to pay extra for an item because of processing fees. That's called a surcharge and it's against Paypal's TOS AND illegal in certain states. Seller needs to account for the fees when they decide on a selling price.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 8:27am

Buyer should never think they have to pay extra for an item because of processing fees. That's called a surcharge and it's against Paypal's TOS AND illegal in certain states. Seller needs to account for the fees when they decide on a selling price.
Very good advice.  It's right up there with 'put on your hat, when you go outside' advice. Smile
jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 10:22am
Doing transactions over online platforms/forums such as this always entails some risk and potential hassle if the transaction goes wrong. Shipping delays, lost items, stuff received is not as advertised etc. are some of the possible problems that potential buyers might have to deal with. If you think that getting good deals on TT equipment is not worth the risk then maybe buying from forums like this is not for you Wink
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
zolko798 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolko798 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 3:28pm
i made 1 deal with Vladi, all went well!
extraSpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extraSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 4:34pm
Vladi is an excellent member on this forum. Quick communication and prompt shipping has been my experience so far!
Amultart
Tenergy 05 black FH
Tenergy 05 red BH
My feedback
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 6:00pm
I say we judge a member excellent when something goes wrong based on how he/she treats the problem. 

So far, from that far to be excellent member, we get no communication; no explanation; no attempt to give us details; no work to contact the 3rd party and give us scans of the receipts (if there were any at some point)...nothing...How could that be excellent? 

I still did not receive any answer after asking what kind of partial or full refund he is thinking about; what he plans to do; what course of action is on the way on his part. 

I only see somebody hiding behind distance after a transaction gone awry, not being responsible of his poor selling practices.

My question is: Where is the excellence? 

extraSpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extraSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I say we judge a member excellent when something goes wrong based on how he/she treats the problem. 

So far, from that far to be excellent member, we get no communication; no explanation; no attempt to give us details; no work to contact the 3rd party and give us scans of the receipts (if there were any at some point)...nothing...How could that be excellent? 

I still did not receive any answer after asking what kind of partial or full refund he is thinking about; what he plans to do; what course of action is on the way on his part. 

I only see somebody hiding behind distance after a transaction gone awry, not being responsible of his poor selling practices.

My question is: Where is the excellence?

Fatt, my man, you make a great point.

My views were from my interaction and transactions with Vladi.
We seldom have things that go different from the expected output. How one handles these exceptions says a lot.
I hope Vladi comes back to respond to some of the questions.

Amultart
Tenergy 05 black FH
Tenergy 05 red BH
My feedback
dingzii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingzii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2013 at 5:25pm
VladiTT is confirmed to be a bad guy.
He will give you a tracking number, but shipp nothing out.
In the beginning, he will reply, but, after a while , He will not answer any email. 
I lost $360 to him.  It is really a bad guy.  
ding
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2013 at 9:37pm
I've got a few things to say about this.

1. VladiTT might or might have NOT send the blade out, regardless of how many successful transaction he has had with members in the past. Some people simply decide to pull a fast one every now and then, particularly when they have some good history to back them up. I'm not saying that's the case here - how could I know, but his history as a seller means the total sum of f***all with regards to this particular transaction. I also cannot be concerned with how well or quick he answers questions or provide explanations to this 'panel'. That does nothing to me either. I would rather judge him by the fact that, as a seller, he took advantage of the buyer's gullibility/naivety and wash his hands clean of this transaction.

It is Steamer's responsibility as a buyer to make sure seller receives the money, and VadiTT's responsibility to make sure his buyer gets the goods. The fact that Paypal is foolproof and shipping is not - is the seller's problem. Say Steamer sent the money through post and envelope got lost - would you side with him if he expected VladiTT still has to ship the blade to him? I wouldn't think so. Which brings me to the second point.

2. Do not pay by paypal gift unless you are prepared to WRITE THE ITEM OFF in the event it goes missing. There are only a handful of select sellers who will abide by proper business principles. As for the rest, nobody in their right mind will refund you for items lost in the post if they don't have to! You have to force their hand and paying by paypal goods is your insurance policy. The buyer didn't buy insurance and tracking? What is this nonsense? You seller, factor that in when you price your shipping or support the loss if it gets lost in transit. It is YOUR problem. Even if you did buy insurance, I would expect to be refunded as soon as we can reasonably say it'd been lost, and then good luck with your compensation. You might be thinking 'I've got the money, I'm all right Jack', but it doesn't work like that. Not if I paid by Paypal goods.

And a little story with a moral at the end:
A few years ago I picked up a seller from ebay. He had access to 50% discount to a certain tool company. We agreed for me to give him a list with what I want, and I would pay him in advance some 65% of retail. Then he would go ahead and place the order, with the 15% difference being his 'finder's fee'. After emailing back and forth a few times I made a judgement call: he seemed like a decent fellow and I didn't think he was going to pull a fast one, so I went ahead and sent him the money through Paypal goods (although outside eBay). Turns out I was half right. He started off as an honest person, placed the order as agreed (I actually saw the invoice) but it was at this point when temptation got the better of him and he decided it would be too easy to just keep everything. He claimed he posted the lot to me but oddly enough, he couldn't produce a tracking no. After about 5 weeks I opened a Paypal case, it was of course decided in my favor but he managed to clean his Paypal account just before the resolution and Paypal could only recuperate a few pences. Had I gone through eBay, I would have been compensated in full. In any case, what he didn't foresee is Paypal will put his account in negative balance, then suspend it which means he'll never be able to open another Paypal account in his name. Moral of the story: seemingly decent people can flip to the dark side. Better not to give them the opportunity. Communication was excellent throughout by the way. 

One last thing: statistically speaking, in cases like this I'd say the chances for the seller simply not to post are a lot greater than the item actually being lost in the post.

Edited by Lestat - 08/05/2013 at 10:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic