Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Do you want to be our new blade Tester ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you want to be our new blade Tester ??
    Posted: 09/09/2012 at 9:24am

We will recruit testers with the launch of a new Qabod blade.

It is not a simple tester. We will recruit a tester who will do a comparative analysis of new Qabod and Calix2.

We will send you Calix 2 and Qabod for 100$, and we will pay the shipping charges.

But.. We will chooes the person who is interested in NEXY and carbon Blade .

If you have a review of using carbon Blade, please set up a link.

After we evaluate the review, we will choose 5 people.

I really hope you guys will be one of us with Nexy

Thank you

Qabod and Calix2

Now, we are selling The Qabod for 200$, calix2 for 180$.

Edited by nexy.com - 09/27/2012 at 4:14am
Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
Sponsored Links

derekho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2012 at 10:24am
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?151-Timo-Boll-Spirit/page5&highlight=viscaria+vs.+timo+boll+spirit
my username is derekho
Carryboy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carryboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2012 at 12:17pm
Spin Master Carbo Power (Stefan Elsner Custom)
Donic Acuda S1 Max
Donic Acuda P1 Blue Max
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2012 at 1:00pm
Let me see if I get this right, the selected tester is offered the oppurtunity to buy these two blades for 100 dollar in exchange for making a review? it's not free blades you are handing out for a review?

I haven't tried any of your blades, but I must say they look truly wonderful, but I'm extremely happy with my Wavestone blade=)
The holy grail
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2012 at 4:24am
Hi,
Nexy make great blades! I have been playing with the following Nexy blades: Color, Lissom (my current main blade), Calix, Amazon. So I could compare Qabod and Calix II to those, as well.

Links to my previous reviews:
Calix review: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=45867&PID=576685&title=official-calix-review-thread#576685
Amazon review: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50153&PN=1#620669

In the past, I've also tested the following blades with Carbon: Bty M. Maze, Yinhe K-3, BBC 9-10-9.

I am now looking for a blade that is more linear than Lissom, Calix and Amazon, so Calix II or Qabod could suit my needs.

Edit: Added links to URLs.

Edited by arg0 - 09/10/2012 at 4:25am
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2012 at 10:57am

Hello.

Thank you for all of your support and interest.

Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2012 at 11:15am
That's a bummer, because I had tested the Amazon for Nexy and would love to do more testing, but I simply cannot afford to spend $100 right now...Confused

Best of luck to everyone and I look forward to reading the reviews Wink

Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2012 at 11:43am
Wow, great deal for those want to test!
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2012 at 11:58am
Sent you a PM
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2012 at 12:02pm
Great idea from Nexy - the testers are going to get some incredible blades for a bargain price.  My Calix was amazing.

I wish I had more blade reviewing experience now....
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2012 at 2:39am
I suppose this thread needs a bump, unless the testers were already chosen.
Join the Nexy Clan!
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2012 at 6:04am
i asume i cant be one of the testers anymore
tested the calix 1 and lissom and many other blades but was on a world trip so not on the forum :(
wish to test them both for 100 dollars for sure
set up: Donic WSC

fh Cornileau target Pro GT H47

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

mpengyou5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpengyou5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2014 at 1:42pm
looking for qabod and calix 2 at good price for test
thank you
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by mpengyou5 mpengyou5 wrote:

looking for qabod and calix 2 at good price for test
thank you

You're already on my tester's list for Calix 2 and should get it very soon from mg:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63892&PID=774650&title=nexy-blades-testing#774650
Are you still interested? the blade is not for sale, after the test you'll have to send it back to be via registered mail or traceable shipping. If not, please inform me and mg ASAP.

I don't have a Qabod for testing, sorry.

Join the Nexy Clan!
mg View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 5:39am
Calix II was already sent to France.
My feedback:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47297&title=mg-feedback
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 5:49am
Originally posted by mg mg wrote:

OK, thanks. Then maybe mpengyou5 can explain his request.
Join the Nexy Clan!
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 6:21am
arg0, i asked tibhar about the new blades in the nexy website and they said the 2 new blades are only available in korea through nexy? and they said this is another tibhar-nexy collaboration. i can't wait to have these 2 blades
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
mpengyou5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpengyou5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

Originally posted by mg mg wrote:

OK, thanks. Then maybe mpengyou5 can explain his request.

hello arg0
it is very nice to you to offert the opportunity to test your blades.
nexy should sponsort you.

i like to teste and collection some blades but my bank acount Dead .
that why i am looking for some nice anf affordable blades.

mg has already sent calix 2 (Thumbs Up ) i will soon receive, teste and send it to next one.
 if no next one i will sent to you arg0.
don't worry.

but still looking for the opportunity to have Qabod and Calix 2...

i appreciate your nice way to let people test your blades...
and thank you in advance Beer and trade you a meal whenever you pass by my town in my own restaurant.

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by mpengyou5 mpengyou5 wrote:

it is very nice to you to offert the opportunity to test your blades.
nexy should sponsort you.
[...]
i appreciate your nice way to let people test your blades...

Hi and thanks for your kind words. I hope we can meet, someday.
I'm not directly sponsored by Nexy but they have given me the opportunity to test several of their recent blades. I don't consider those blades as my exclusive property, so I'm glad to give others the opportunity to test them.
I hope you like Calix II. Before sending it back, feel free to test it for a while, as currently there are no other testers in the list.

Edited by arg0 - 01/23/2014 at 3:51pm
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

arg0, i asked tibhar about the new blades in the nexy website and they said the 2 new blades are only available in korea through nexy? and they said this is another tibhar-nexy collaboration. i can't wait to have these 2 blades

yogi_bear, not sure what blades are you referring to. You mean the Tihbar Inca and Kim Jung Hoon or some new Nexy blades?
Had overlooked the Kim Jung Hoon. Interesting construction. Too bad an English description is lacking on nexy.com. Google is not doing a great job with machine translation from Korean. Anyway, here is an automatic translation of the description on tak9.com:
Originally posted by tak9.com web site tak9.com web site wrote:

Hoon blade offering him ahead of many people to finally release the blade taewoodeon Hoon .

If this product is a description of the product rather than on the image Hoon gugujeoljeol players look to show you the game is rather appropriate to the product description 'm deutdo .

Hoon players in the past yuseungmin table tennis players of South Korea and shoulders gyeorumyeo olratji reputation as the next generation of runners , but always overshadowed yuseungmin number two player has a movement which has been one player.

But always look cheerful , steady self-management, and exciting play jiyo been loved by many people .

In particular, the edge of a long table tennis and overhear datkeom .

The sense of personal well-ventilated tennis players Among the people , then do not hesitate to be a 30 percent jump Hoon players .

Now get to know the type , but even more so between my brother John , I used to be rather embarrassing to feel out of place , so even when Hoon for being a player in my mind without hesitation, I did indeed comfortable .

Stevenage players were selected and used to spawn in a Tyva , South Korea would recommend any player , when asked , I would recommend without hesitation Hoon players .

What is the spawn players , other skills are important, but in many respects their skills , because it should be considered comprehensively .

As tea is the tea been spawned some players wanted to be better players , but I am of the nature of the tea is a gorgeous score and win Tyva players , rather than facing each other like this , you can also help to give the players spawn player always wanted to come to agreement .

Kim Jung Hoon to the contract so that players always be grateful , thanks to its potash bra clipper blades and LT CR showed a lot of rubber was Evolution MX-P and this year for the promotions, EL-P , so the blade is Kim Jeong Hoon create and release my father.

Launched the racket touches me explain a little of the process , this time following the last Inca Hoon and the blade is also making progress in the design of the neksi would put it in the Tyva , which is sponsored by Tiba Hoon player also cause the player , but it neksi are so interdependent , rather than as a tea , and shared growth , because the brand has established itself as one was available .

Currently, the market for 2015 aimed at developing a co- defensive blade itgido then ...

Hoon blades begin to develop the first stage in the process of developing the Peter Pan of neksi The basic design of the blade was ready .

He 've gotten accustomed to seeing you this , one neksi products are going to pull the product as the next product that is connected to a single product . Balance of the successful elements of Peter Pan .

Neksi repulsion of the second generation are the basic functions of a variable number of variants samgo pursued it , then unto the third generation of even more balance and versatility all worth it in terms of standard products that came in succession , you can develop .

Such a balance is one thing , but I thought it just said, try adding a variable sense of repulsion and yijiyo .

Now the concept of a variable repulsive force which the brand or does he have misconceptions as , in fact , the concept of variable repulsion risseom in neksi first introduced with the release of the spear them.

And after the second generation of the basic characteristics of a variable repulsive force neksi been in continuous jiyo tinge .

Another thing , I do not have negligible sensual side , in order to maintain this balance , the thickness of each layer Observe carefully , but on any surface of any floor and the second floor will you do, and what the thickness of each layer you do, production of very long and I did worry .

The bear in my mind right , my lord Another Hoon blade blade.

Produced by 5-fold , while Peter Pan , Peter Pan , while maintaining a sense of balance, I'll have to create a series of seven blades , which have had this idea since then .

So Hoon players and making the process as the blade is highly smooth come true .

I made ​​a total of six samples were different versions .

Each product has a different large deviations are not produced, manufactured doeeotguyo very similar characteristics , in fact, the product of six Hoon players to choose what I want to know I have.

It is difficult to Hoon risseom failure of the blade surface , layered design is added to the resulting experience was because of Peter Pan is well balanced .

In fact, the feeling of never risseom universal and can be adapted easily , you can not sense it .

Still, many people continue to love having you why, as much as any other brand of risseom any blade and it also has a lot of uniqueness Because they other .

While I was finally making risseom neksi writers have begun neksi ness .

Let's initially sluggish sales staff and worries , but not to worry , I cherish was happening.

Because of good character so different that it is difficult to create a world that is because of my putting .

Risseom material of the surface layer is very hard, white ash , while another may have a natural feel at impact .

But hard enough, the feeling is very dull and a little thickly ( I want a stupid little sense it ^ ^) , but not only give the ball to hit the surface layer does not stick .

So , using the surface layer of white ash blade almost succeeded not.

In fact, companies are reluctant to say the material can also be one .

Japanese companies in the past and there is a big hit came up with the material , but it's not forever , because in terms of sense , the amount of rotation is large or heavy it does not jiyo pitches .

Yes , because this is the basic characteristics of white ash .

However, the drawbacks of neksi advantage of this jejil know how to make it naeeot .

Well resolved , but the overall balance , and moderate thickness , the fact that you can see ahead is to use the thin sliced ​​, but when used as a surface layer that pitches itself may take quite heavily , and the amount of rotation is also easy to drive, it takes manjiman blades is that it can create .

Disclosure of this information is in fact now it is a little cautious .

Companies in the country to make the blade and blade manufacturing techniques that we have because it mimics the case .

Always imitated but inimitable mimic , and is no way to creativity .

Once this information would reveal the fact , we now attempt the neck without having to rely on this information the next step higher , because of the move to a new leap forward , deliberately meant to be public .

Anyway, such a surface layer of white ash blade is made ​​and we'll all seven layers , but the third generation of neksi natural wood blade as it is used as a surface layer , but the middle layer trees are lightly burning sensation intends to reduce the weight of the basic design I have already when you create a peter Pan had it .

Young Hoon me on the right was not hot .

So I keep that one sseobomyeon convinced , but I did have to create multiple samples .
The end of the blades to the original surface layer , an intermediate layer material and thickness to create a little contrast to the six samples , but the first idea as I originally thought was a nakjeom .

Startling fact deogunyo Hoon player .

Take longer knew , it was considered unlikely malyijiyo haeteuni talk several times .

Contract and then change the rubber blade is several times the number of dogs Theta , first, Germany does not appear well in the league suffered sexual , but now adapted to expand as you play a very stable and strong .

I met a little earlier and had datkeom table tennis , only to regret it a little bit ... ^ ^

The basic features of the blade , so it's like this.

7 -ply plywood , solid surface sensible variable repulsion -installed , but the pursuit of balance inherited the spirit of Peter Pan Has Strong Extrusion variable repulsive force with moderation , but at the same time the blade with incredible shock absorption , but it is the player but not without the intention of speaking .

The thickness is made ​​thin as possible to maximize the sensual side and also as a thin 7 -ply search , but designed so that the ball peoseok georiji evaluation of only the basic features , but this too much pity for something Another side aspect.

As you can see, it's the torque of the ball rise of pop .

You fight with the blade while Hoon surprise yijiyo sensational passages .

Kim Jung Hoon to take the ball the first time you can see the blade keeps blocking people are going to get this feeling rising .

When the blade is thick Hoon impact it surprisingly large amount of rotation is due to pick up Send .

Hoon did not talk to the players , I have in mind as the first athletes to make the blade depth was cherished goal .

It is bound to bounce that it must be equipped with a drive .

China , a friend , a former star player to know life , which he paid only through gukdae rubber to China, some of which may be obtained .

But it happened only once , and the blade was used by the actual players while Sita springs I was surprised that it is just a ball .

It 'll be difficult to understand if there is no such experience .

I think that we are simply extending the ball away , which is also strongly stretched geolrimyeonseo rotation comes a lot of drives, ping pong ball on the bateuryeogo springs welling will rise as a PIN .

This is Korea 's drive to look at the players who have never felt this was a new feeling .

China and South Korea to play with the players talking to players like this.

In fact, the ball is not sound strong enough , the sound of the ball bouncing very large, or if the ball erratically that it is .

This is typical of the differences between different products mixed results Might , anyway, so far the development of rubber products companies to pay attention to the length of one side of the ball to some extent than the height of the first bounce bounce is another key issue thou be made that it is possible .

Large amount of rotation , of course, plenty of which means that the objective was not great , looking forward to one more than the rotation of the two wheels is really a hit, the ball can feel welling up being .

When blocking , and this keeps the ball ping pong ball out to end experience and so forth.

This is the most important advantage Hoon have a racket .

Probably misses having the properties of strongly stretched far most of the blade is the target to some degree , but a strong impact on the amount of rotation of the first bound raged during the height is not easy to implement .

This kind of plywood neksi to implement it in one of the line-up seems to be .

'll Walk endlessly => risseom with the best sense of balance and optimal 5-fold => Peter Pan with powerful torque of 7 -ply => Kim Jeong Hoon This line-up was completed three .

Of course, the spear and the color , but Dexter has multiple blades are relatively recently completed risseom , Peter Pan , Kim Jeong-hoon 's family are a little different and jiyo trio .

At least risseom and Peter Pan, Hoon blade features are complementary because they have little experience, and want a little more thought to the other side you can easily move around the blades can be described as a brother .

Finally released.

Thank you wait a long time coming deuriguyo , 2013 , December 27 , neksi blade is provided for the players spawn Tyva , Kim Jung Hoon will be released now .

Thank you.

The reference to Lissom (risseom in the translation) made me very curious. I think I want to test this blade!

BTW, I understand that Mr. Moon is very busy, but nevertheless I hope he'll find the time to post in the Nexy Designer's thread again, soon.
Join the Nexy Clan!
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2014 at 6:22pm
gensyu and Hoon blade arg0
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
mpengyou5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpengyou5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2014 at 8:45am
Big smile
received calix 2 today
and will test on monday.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic