Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stiga Butterfly Paddle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stiga Butterfly Paddle
    Posted: 02/08/2024 at 6:48pm
Hello,
If anybody has any information about this paddle, please let me know. It doesn't look like anybody modified it. There are both Stiga and Butterfly prints on this paddle.
Thank you

Links to Images:
ali
Sponsored Links

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2024 at 10:02am
This is old Butterfly Atlantic model imported in Sweden. That's why you have Tre Kronor sticker on the bottom of the handle. It has nothing common with STIGA. Just Tre-Kronor sticker is posted to mark the blade for Swedish market. Smile
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2024 at 6:44pm
 thanks for your help 
ali
topspinplayer2023 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinplayer2023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2024 at 8:35am
I still have an Atlantic Blade, that i bought about 45 years ago.   The Butterfly sticker came off a long time ago.  The handle is Sq straight.   Originally it had Butterfly d-13 rubbers on it.   I think it was more of a beginner bat.  
Nittaku Musical Shakehand Blade enthusiast. Plan to switch to OX long pips for Backhand.
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2024 at 12:21am
thank you
ali
king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2024 at 8:21pm
The sticker that is at the bottom of this Butterfly blade, indicates that the blade is OK to sell in Sweden.  Just as how blades made in Europe that are headed to Japan have the logo — "D-JTTA" burned into the bottom of them, the Swedish Table Tennis Federation would put these stickers on blades that are either made, or okayed to sell in Sweden.  I don't think that sticker says 'Stiga' anywhere on it.  It is the Swedish Federation sticker.
Stiga Infinity VPS (Master): fh/bh - Nittaku Hammond CR max
ali tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2024 at 11:43am
thanks 
ali
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic