Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
speed_king View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version
    Posted: 11/21/2007 at 5:52am
DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version. Where can I buy this rubber? I want to buy about 10 these rubbers. Are anybody sell this rubber here. Is this rubber best forhand rubber? Is this rubber better then Hao Shuai DHS Hurricane 3 (orange rose asbestos, black rubber). What is difference in play betwen these two rubbers?
Sponsored Links

rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 6:07am
You be lucky if you can find one... unless you really know the personnel within the chinese national team. Not even HK team  can get access to this version eventhough HK team is part of CHINA TEAM.

DHS especially custom made these blue sponge for the players so it is not like the old orange national version where they manufactured on production line. The amount given out to the players is minimum and once the rubbers worned out the players must return it to DHS, then DHS will give out the next lot. This is to prevent that the rubber is being leak out to the public, as so many sheets of the orange sponge national versions were leaked out to the public.

From what i heard it that it is seem to be better then the orange sponge and i had a chance to used once but with my level i can not tell the difference.
speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 7:48am
You can always get the blue sponge h2/3 from www.oneofakind trading.com.au . Even though it's not the national version, it's much better than the commercial one. 
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 8:12am
cant belive people still think they are able to purcase a national versionm of a rubber.
YOU CAN'T! Live with it!
only thing is a blue-sponged version, which is a little harder and reacts better when combined with speedglue. also better quality ofcourse
Butterfly Viscaria
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Stiga Calibra Sound
Topspinmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topspinmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 8:40am
I have one from Wang Tao, it's G888 National-Team with blue Sponge. And it's really hard!!!
My dream is to be the best TT-Player in the world

My hp:
http://ttunderground.ning.com
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Asaomi Asaomi wrote:

cant belive people still think they are able to purcase a national versionm of a rubber.
YOU CAN'T! Live with it!
only thing is a blue-sponged version, which is a little harder and reacts better when combined with speedglue. also better quality ofcourse

I found where can I found Hurricane 2 black blue sponge national version. That shop where I going to buy is get DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge national version directly from DHS fabric which made this rubber specially for Wang Liquin (blue sponge H40). I will probably buy about 10 rubbers, but this nacional version is in limited number in this shop. Shop only one get these rubbers from DHS fabric. They wont get any of them because of DHS low, but I will have 10 original Wang Liquin rubbers. HA,HA,HA. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 9:10am
Originally posted by speed_king speed_king wrote:

YOU CAN'T! Live with it!

I found where can I found Hurricane 2 black blue sponge national version. That shop where I going to buy is get DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge national version directly from DHS fabric which made this rubber specially for Wang Liquin (blue sponge H40). I will probably buy about 10 rubbers, but this nacional version is in limited number in this shop. Shop only one get these rubbers from DHS fabric. They wont get any of them because of DHS low, but I will have 10 original Wang Liquin rubbers. HA,HA,HA. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
kei123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kei123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 9:19am
they you probably got the fake one. cuz even though WLQ can't get so many H2 at a time. gd luck man.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 9:27am
Originally posted by kei123 kei123 wrote:

they you probably got the fake one. cuz even though WLQ can't get so many H2 at a time. gd luck man.
No it isnt fake because I contact they and they clearly  told me DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version ( Wang Liquin rubber with sponge hardnes H40).This shop make some agrement with DHS fabric.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 10:15am
Wang Liquin Star

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 10:16am
Chen Qi Thumbs%20Up
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 10:16am
Hao Shuai Clap
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 11:39am

No it isnt fake because I contact they and they clearly  told me DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version ( Wang Liquin rubber with sponge hardnes H40).This shop make some agrement with DHS fabric.

I guess that would be the famous blue dye agreement! LOL
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 12:04pm

speed_king

it wont be the national version, only a blue sponge version, which is availeble in alot of shops. and second thing: Its not Wang Liquin its Wang Liqin.

Butterfly Viscaria
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 12:12pm

YOU CAN'T! Live with it!

Look on you and your lauzy language. I dont know that exist word versionm. I am not gilty because, you are sorry because I found something that you cant find never because you are so stupid.

usuzu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usuzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 12:30pm
grow up
kei123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kei123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 12:41pm
you should know one interesting thing about human being: people can lie.

Trust me. It's not quite possible to get so much national H3 or H2 at a time. If you are the CEO of DHS, that maybe a different story.
Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 12:46pm
roflmao
speed_king, you're really a dopehead. i think there are other people here that agree with me on this.
Butterfly Viscaria
kei123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kei123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 1:04pm
I don't hate people who are stubborn, but I just don't like ppl who pick on typo. I suggest u (speed_king) apologize to Asaomi.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 1:45pm

pusi mi kurac                                                                                              asaomi, you start first our bad communication on "WANGG LIQIN USE OFFENSIVE CR OR OFFENSIVE CR WRB" forum. I make me not telling you nothing, but when you start again to correct me on this forum I was Angry. Because of that I think that you should apologize me first. When you do this I would do same.

Asaomi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 1:54pm
if u want me to pick on your typos, i can. lets just take this topic title. nacional or whatever you call it. and your grammar. i dont need u to apologize to me, so it's ok
Butterfly Viscaria
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 1:59pm

Trust me. It's not quite possible to get so much national H3 or H2 at a time. If you are the CEO of DHS, that maybe a different story.
DHS make contract with my secret shop. DHS respected this agremment and send about 100 hurricane 2,2 black blue sponge H40 Wang Liqin FH version in sign of respect with this shop. I wont tell name of this shop. I also send part of e mail that this shop send me:
Part of my question: Hello, I want to ask you can I buy DHS Hurricane 3 black blue sponge nacional version 2,2mm or DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version 2,2mm. I want to buy about 10 rubbers
Part of their answer: Hello,
We have Hurricane II 2,2mm black with blue sponge. We have made a special order direct to the DHS factory to get this with the hardness Wang Liqin uses - H40. Of all the rubbers we bought about 90% are H40 and the rest from H37-41. We have the equipment to measure the hardness of the sponges. That means that you also can get a certain hardness of Hurricane III but with orange DHS # 20 sponge.

Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:01pm

speed_king, you need to relax, everyone here is looking out for you, not everyone can get the blue sponge(national) H2 or 3, if you found it in a store, come on.. used your head, think before you say something, if everyone is tell you the samething, don't you think there is some truth in it? I think you do owe Asaomi a apology

Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:04pm

DHS make contract with my secret shop. DHS respected this agremment and send about 100 hurricane 2,2 black blue sponge H40 Wang Liqin FH version in sign of respect with this shop. I wont tell name of this shop. I also send part of e mail that this shop send me:
Part of my question: Hello, I want to ask you can I buy DHS Hurricane 3 black blue sponge nacional version 2,2mm or DHS Hurricane 2 black blue sponge nacional version 2,2mm. I want to buy about 10 rubbers
We have Hurricane II 2,2mm black with blue sponge. We have made a special order direct to the DHS factory to get this with the hardness Wang Liqin uses - H40. Of all the rubbers we bought about 90% are H40 and the rest from H37-41. We have the equipment to measure the hardness of the sponges. That means that you also can get a certain hardness of Hurricane III but with orange DHS # 20 sponge.

hahah THAT'S JAPSKO but it  isn't a national version or something. JUST BLUE SPONGE 40 DEGREE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speed_king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:06pm
If they lie, they would probably tell me that I can also buy Hurricane 3 blue sponge nacional version. But they told me that they only have original Hurricane II 2,2mm black with blue sponge Wang Liqin version which they order from original DHS fabric.
Wawaicetea123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wawaicetea123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:09pm
how do you know there not lieing to you speed-king?
if writeing a lie in a email gets them to sell ten rubbers people can live with the the guilt if they get your money
Kreanga Aeros ST
FH: Tenergy 05 Red 2.1
BH: Flarestorm II Black 2.1
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:10pm

If they lie, they would probably tell me that I can also buy Hurricane 3 blue sponge nacional version. But they told me that they only have original Hurricane II 2,2mm black with blue sponge Wang Liqin version which they order from original DHS fabric.

THEY DON'T LIE the blue sponge is special order direct from the dhs fabrique and 40 degree is the stuff WANG LIQIN is using. But Haggisv has the same stuff blue sponge direct from the dhs fabrique. This rubber is better than the orange commercial stuff. But not as good as THE STUFF WANG LIQIN IS USING HE IS USING SPECIAL RUBBER THAT ONLY THE CHINESE TEAM CAN GET. THE STAMPS ARE DIFFERENT TOO !
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Skyline Skyline wrote:

hahah THAT'S JAPSKO but it  isn't a national version or something. JUST BLUE SPONGE 40 DEGREE

Oooo, the secret shop... This gets funnier by the minute! Even more hilarious is the fact that this shop, as derived by their correspondence, do not even claim that this is a "national" version, but just they are using a dhs sponge of 40 hardness, which is the hardness that Wang Liqin is using. The same with my Saviga sponge! LOL
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by dimitris dimitris wrote:

Originally posted by Skyline Skyline wrote:

Oooo, the secret shop... This gets funnier by the minute! Even more hilarious is the fact that this shop, as derived by their correspondence, do not even claim that this is a "national" version, but just they are using a dhs sponge of 40 hardness, which is the hardness that Wang Liqin is using. The same with my Saviga sponge! LOL
yes this is correct read my post above!
mece View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2007 at 2:16pm
he probably talked to Japsko, I dont think they're national, and price doesnt indicate so

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic