Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MOL FIRST REAL VIDEO!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Master_of_loops View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 9:56am
Originally posted by melarimsa melarimsa wrote:

Prijatelju ja mislim da si ti dobar 1800+ igrac !
Dude, I think you are very solid and good 1800+ player !

EEEEE, sad me ubi ki s puskom. (Salim se). Hvala! Ali to je video od prosle godine kada je moj maksimum bio 8 pobeda i 16 poraza u drugoj ligi. Tokom ove 2008 godine sam dosta poradio na BH i celokupnoj igri (bolji servis, skratio sam put FH spina, kretanje, ...) i maksimum mi je bio 15 pobeda i 9 poraza u drugoj ligi. Sledeca sezona pocinje sledeceg vikenda, i ja se nadam da ce sve vise unapredjivati moju igru, iz godine u godinu!

Thanks! But this video is from last year when my maximum was 8 win and 16 lose matches in second Serbian league. During this 2008 year I work hard on my BH and whole game (better serves, I cut lenght of my FH loop, footwork, ...) and my maximum was 15 win and 9 lose matches in second Serbia league. Next season will start next weekend, so I will hope I will improv my game better and better from year to year! 
Sponsored Links

Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 10:00am
Mol how many division the serbia league have?
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH
Need to add more speed to my FH.

need MORE speed

I WILL use THIS COMBO 4EVER!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 10:02am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

It takes time to find the style that fits the body/mind combo of yours. It takes time to discover yourself and do something right about it.

WinkThanks! You are 100% right. But I already found my TT style (which my muscles and brain and whole body like most). Its a style with loops (70% of my strenght) with a lot of spin, and counter loops and blocks.
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 10:18am
Your backhand only looks weak because half the time you're flatfooted. If you want to get that speed then you're going to have to hit the gym and get legs of a racehorse. Double your strength, lean out to around 10% bodyfat and your footwork issues will magically disappear.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Superserv Superserv wrote:

Alot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Ranger-man Ranger-man wrote:

All in all, I would say MOL, you are not a bad player, ou have a good forehand, it lacks power, but is fairly consistent. Your backhand is not weak, just inconsistent. You need more speed in your footwork.

But all in all, you are not a bad player.

However, you are not good enough to say what you have been saying about other people's games, you are no Jun, and you are certainly no Wang Liqin.

I am not trying to put you down, just trying to say that dude, keep it in perspective. And players in vids look as good as they really are,

If you say you can beat the guy in white, from the video posted by then you are good, still not great. I play Cpen, I could beat the guy in white. He needs way more footwork to play Cpen. or maybe he was just having a bad day. It happens you know.

Players have good days, and bad days, so you can't judge anyone by just one vid.

And if the illegal serving guy in tracks beat several good players, I must say the standard is pretty low, he had no footwork, high returns, and a very weak attack.

Bottom line, you are good, but please, show everyone respect, and I can promise you, you will get the same in return.

Peace.

Thanks ranger man! I will remember your words!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 11:03am
Originally posted by rpbnakata rpbnakata wrote:

Just watched the video. In my honest opinion you have to work much harder on your backhand. It's weak. You can't block 2 balls or put your opponent under pressure with your backhand.
Forehand seems to be OK, but it can (and should) be developed: speed, placement and variety of spins.
I believe you want to improve and it would be great if you post another video in 6 months showing how much your game is improving.

Thanis! I will post my new video when I have oportunity to record my TT skills!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 11:06am
Originally posted by TT_Freak TT_Freak wrote:

Your backhand only looks weak because half the time you're flatfooted. If you want to get that speed then you're going to have to hit the gym and get legs of a racehorse. Double your strength, lean out to around 10% bodyfat and your footwork issues will magically disappear.

Thanks TT_Freak! I am eating like a pig, but nothing (all go to my height and nothing in width)!

PS: What is flatfooted (sorry for my bad english)?
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Master_of_loops Master_of_loops wrote:

Alot

MOL, what do u mean with alot? 100?

u said u will play in the 2th league? is that the lowest oris there lower? how can we find u in the serbia TT association or will we find u in club new club?
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 12:15pm

Alot

MOL, what do u mean with alot? 100?

u said u will play in the 2th league? is that the lowest oris there lower? how can we find u in the serbia TT association or will we find u in club new club?

I play in 2nd league for last 3 years. In Serbia there are Super league, first league, second league south, second league north, second league center, national league 1, 2, 3, 4, recreative players league, and veteran players league. So 11!

For 2008/2009 season some first serbian league clubs wanted that I play for them, but I get more money from my STK Krusevac club (2nd league), so I reject offer.
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 4:15pm
and with that game du play 2th league then the league must be very low level. The serbia league standard is very low in that cast.
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master_of_loops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 4:35pm

and with that game du play 2th league then the league must be very low level. The serbia league standard is very low in that cast.

I will repeat this for the 10 time: Video that you saw is from last year (season 2006/2007) when I play nothing special. I am in top 50 senior players in Serbia for season 2007/2008, so you see from this that I improve my game alot. And for the next upcoming season we will see.
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 4:38pm
If you improved ten times that is a larger increase than 30%, so which one is it?
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
pongmaster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

Example of players around 2300 US Ranking

I can beat guy in white shirt, but I dont know for other guy.
actually, the guy in the white shirt, guo xi, is 2400 and the other, truong tu, is 2300.  its probably because guo xi is just playing poorly so its best not to judge on one video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMDojNFwRs
heres the same guy beating a 2550 player, barney reed.
Blade: BTY Matsush*ta Pro Special Arylate Carbon

FH:H3

BH:Spectol
Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:19pm
what rates do u have if are an elite or pro in the US?
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:26pm
Elite I would say over 2200, pro would be 2500 and up, if i'm wrong correct me on this
Clipper CR WRB

Superserv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superserv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:30pm
and MOL said he was like 1800-2000? must be kidding me. MOL is like 1300 to me.
Photino ST
sinuz alfa max FH/BH

need MORE speed

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 7:34pm
Yeah i wouldn't say he was around 1800 either, 1500 tops but oh well.  
Clipper CR WRB

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by bull_harrier bull_harrier wrote:

Elite I would say over 2200, pro would be 2500 and up, if i'm wrong correct me on this

I always thought that the Elite players were only the worlds best pros, the type that the US only sees when they have passed their prime, semi-retired and emigrated to the US.Embarrassed
YEO

Boost TP
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 8:17pm
world elite, yes, but US elite is maybe 2500.  World elite usually don't even have a US rating.  Rating central has them around 2900+
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 8:54pm

Yeah i wouldn't say he was around 1800 either, 1500 tops but oh well.  
1500 is a bit harsh

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 9:00pm

depends what you see as pro, because a guy who was 2500 and played pro TT would not make enough money for a living

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

world elite, yes, but US elite is maybe 2500.  World elite usually don't even have a US rating.  Rating central has them around 2900+

OK, USATT has the US men's Elite at 2700, World Elite at 2800.
YEO

Boost TP
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 9:13pm

Elite

1. the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class
YEO

Boost TP
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 9:35pm
Well that's why i said correct me if i was wrong and thanks for the input, and 1500 isn't harsh at all.  
Clipper CR WRB

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 10:46pm
1500 players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6GoUNY1Om8&feature=related

either 1500 tops is harsh(or at least a little harsh), or players in colorado are messed up
players don't look as good on camera bull

there is a big difference between most 1500's and 1800-1900s in their service, service return, shot aggressiveness, and shot selection.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 11:00pm
You are right about the differences and he didn't display those qualities well, his shot selection was poor due to a lack of a BH, service return was alright and you' can't tell me footwork here was anything less than inadequate.  The aggressiveness wasn't bad but if you can't get to shots or set them up and just hope and rely that a ball will go to your FH isn't good.  He may look good with the few decent shots he had but the lack of strategy is what sets a 1500 player aside from an 1800 player.  If there was improvement from this video to the supposed next one he'll display then that would be great, i'm curious to see but this one clearly didn't display the level of skill he seems to think he has.  The potential is there and hopefully he'll utilize it with some good coaching.  By the way did your Matsush*ta get in? And did your order some new rubber?
Clipper CR WRB

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2008 at 11:54pm
Chen Weixing is ranked ~2900 at US Open. MOL is almost same rank as Chen Weixing if he claimed that he is ~2300 LOL
rpbnakata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpbnakata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2008 at 12:06am
Could anyone clear this to me? World top players still have a rank like that? How much Ma Long would be? 3500+?
I've never understood this kind of ranking.
Phenom st/BW3/Ω3Euro ● Photino st/Ω4Pro/R7S ● Speed 90 fl/Vega Euro/S3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2008 at 12:11am
usatt ratings get messed up for pros because they have only played in like 1 or 2 usatt events

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic