FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

A Bit More Of Me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Bit More Of Me
    Posted: 02/06/2009 at 6:59pm
There must be a lot of temptation in front of you all day. I know if I worked in a paper shop I would eat my way through the profits with all those goodies on the shelves.
Sponsored Links

APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 4:24pm
I've been training on Beer and Curries, finished off with a packet of cigars, I'm down to about 8 packets of crisps (potato Chips) a day now (Walkers salt & vinegar) so hopefully i'll still be alive in Three weeks time. Oh and I forgot, I've got bigger tits than Pamela Anderson, only mine are hairy, mmmmmmm.
The Older I get, The better I was.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 3:18pm
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 1:35pm

I must be honest, I don't know that much about which is which. I'm just not the one with the handbag.

You do realise that if you sign up for this video deal APW46, you will have your fitness level thoroughly examined by LiXiao MYTT's resident fitness expert and sub 1000 US rated player! I'm on the crisps (chips), pop (soda), sweets (candy) and chocolate (chocolate) diet already.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Juan King Carlo Juan King Carlo wrote:

Which one are you?

I've always admired LaLa's ball skills, but there's rumours that Tinkywinky likes playing with 'balls' too, would you rather be Dipsy or Po WKC?
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 12:30pm

Which one are you?

Does it really matter?

I hope you get this on tape and share it with us, could make for an interesting game, even if we already know what some members will think of it
The holy grail
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 11:38am
Which one are you?
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2009 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Tinykin_2 Tinykin_2 wrote:

Wiggy's ranking is higher than mine, so I am expected to lose. But it is 1-1 in matches previously. We haven't played for about 3 or 4 years though.

The mind games have begun. 1-0 to JKC.

sh*tting myself already, Don't expect too much, it'll be like Tinkywinky playing LaLa.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 6:37pm
I'll put a pound on jkc. Who takes the bet? (paypal only).
I pay if  I loose AND id I can   see the whole match online.Big%20smile
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 4:34pm
Ah, so Wiggy has finally decided to join this place as well! About time we got some mediocre UK players here to mock, especially those with no short game =)

Waiting for a match video between the two of you, I've got my money on Wiggy for this one, but I've made bad bets before.
The holy grail
Tinykin_2 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 1:51pm

Wiggy's ranking is higher than mine, so I am expected to lose. But it is 1-1 in matches previously. We haven't played for about 3 or 4 years though.

The mind games have begun. 1-0 to JKC.
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 12:14pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 11:41am
To be clear, mods assistant mods have the exact same tools and privileges to work with. Forum admin Alexli confirmed it.

@jkc: shall we watch your league match vs wiggy if you tape it?
By "arch enemy" did you mean you share games with him  aka "It can go either way" ?
If yes I am looking forward to watching you playing a guy same level as yours.
Crank it up and destroy!!!
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 11:23am

I only know about my own buttons, I don't really know what buttons others have.

those are mine. are yours different?

JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 6:25am
I only know about my own buttons, I don't really know what buttons others have.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 5:58am

Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

Well, you've completely lost me.
Well, lets leave it at that thenWink I though yr powers of of intuition would have worked this one out James. We have a match coming up? I'm ready though.

I knew who it was, but was just trying to portray APW46 as my evil stalking arch enemy but I had an early night, missed your reply and then others blew your cover.

All good fun thoughLOL assistant Mods? do you only have half the buttons to play with?
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2009 at 3:25am
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

Well, lets leave it at that thenWink I though yr powers of of intuition would have worked this one out James. We have a match coming up? I'm ready though.

I knew who it was, but was just trying to portray APW46 as my evil stalking arch enemy but I had an early night, missed your reply and then others blew your cover.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 8:17pm
hey guys is that some ancient Gaelic communication protocol?
beware of the almighty druid and the swallow of his terrible wakening potion.
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 7:47pm
Oh you, you just like some fun, don't you? What is this Wiggy thing? a persona, a real thing, Its coming though.
Heimdallalso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:50pm
who's afraid of a little vitriol!!!

What are the odds on this impending showdown?
Might favor a bit of action.
NEXY Lissom st 85g
fh/ Andro Impuls Speed max
bh/ Palio Flying Dragon 1.8
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Heimdallalso Heimdallalso wrote:

not at all... assuming I'm even correct.

It's all here in black & white?
Wink
 I like you alreadyLOL
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:46pm
sorry to infiltrate this site with my vitrolic observations, but I think you need me.( for some fun)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:45pm
not at all... assuming I'm even correct.

It's all here in black & white?
Wink
NEXY Lissom st 85g
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Heimdallalso Heimdallalso wrote:

I might've guessed it was/is "Wiggy"....

Wow, are you a medium?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:35pm
I might've guessed it was/is "Wiggy"....
NEXY Lissom st 85g
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 6:24pm

JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 5:53pm
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2009 at 5:02pm
Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me, There is nothing wrong with being infamous..... Maybe you learn who yr friends are though?????
Oxford concise;

Notoriosly bad; having a bad reputation (2)  abominable, thanks I thought we were friends???? Cry Edited for beer talk......................................................................

I have got a bad reputation on forums though, I'll agree, but In thought you were on my side??????LOL I'm only joking really
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2009 at 4:43am
Even if I made it to 50 kg, I still wouldn't bother moving that much as i like to take things nice and easy whenever possible.

(anyone still wanting to view the vid, can click the link at the bottom of my posts by the way rather than returning to the first page of this thread.)
ade09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ade09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2009 at 4:00am
JKC, I saw some earlier comments on your ability to move around ... I think with your reflexes as strong as they are, and your natural technique, I don't think you need to move around the table like a 18-yr old, 50 kilo Chinese :)
FH: Tenergy05 2.1 / Skyline3
BH: Tenergy64 2.1 / G666
Blade: Andro Super Core Cell Off+ (2)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic