FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LOOPMEISTER buy/sell feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOOPMEISTER buy/sell feedback
    Posted: 05/12/2009 at 8:58pm
Hello, please post your buy/sell feedback for me here.

Thanks,
-LOOPMEISTER

Sponsored Links

PingPongPulse View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongPulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2009 at 3:41pm
loopmeister is really nice to deal with, i bought a brand new nittaku rutis from him, it works smoothly, very good communication with him, the packaged arrive just exactly what we discussed and in very good condition, i have no complains or whatever i really love to buy something again from him and i really recommend him to everybody
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 12:43pm
I got my TBALC on Monday.  Very fast and easy transaction.
good seller.

thanks,

jl
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
ThaiLe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaiLe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2009 at 8:07pm
I got NCT blade last week and very pleased.  Smooth transaction.  Good seller and will do business again for sure.

quique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2009 at 11:49pm
I would like to thank LOOPMEISTER for the fast and reliable transaction, I have just received the blade today, in a nice package and the blade is exactly as he described on the post. I am extremely happy with his promptness.

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
QuiQue
quique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2009 at 1:42am
Dear LOOPMEISTER,

I would like to thank you for your prompt and reliable service.

The blade was received ultra fast, and thank you for sending the bonus rubber as posted, and also received the envelope with the overage I sent.

I am extremely pleased with the transaction I made with LOOPMEISTER, he is a good seller and like other members who praised him, I will do business with him for sure.
QuiQue
bestchamp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bestchamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2009 at 12:22am
Loopmeister is good t.t. seller.
thanks
allluck View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2010 at 8:33pm
Rubber was in like new condition at a rock bottom price. Very speedy delivery also. Communication was perfect.
Schlager Precision
Butterfly Tenergy 25 1.9 f/h
Butterfly Bryce 2.1 b/h
Donic waterbase glue
robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2010 at 8:49pm
LOOPMEISTER is a great buyer and seller!  I hope to deal with again in the future.
ali.shafai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali.shafai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2010 at 11:50pm
Just purchased a blade from LOOPMEISTER and the whole experience couldn't be any better. Great communication, price and of course the blade was exactly as he had described it....Flawless.

Thanks!
ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2010 at 11:35am
Just had the 1st transaction with him. Recommended by a friend and I am very pleased with his service. Excellent Seller! Fast shipping. Would like to recommend to all of you.
pplover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2010 at 8:03pm
Great communication, item for sell as described, fast shipping....recommended
thanks.
tennis12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennis12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2010 at 11:03pm
good  seller, quick shipment thanks
sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2010 at 9:40am
Great seller, item received as described
dual700 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dual700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2010 at 11:16am
I bought Xiom Ignito, Yasaka Leo 7, another blade and some rubbers (can't remember).
Always ships fast and great prices!
bumpernets19 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 8:31am
Received the xiom today in. perfect condition. Much faster shipping than I expected. Great quality. Great trade. Thanks
Rating: 1232
Xiom Zetro Quad
Hurricane 3 FH
Hexer + BH
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2010 at 9:40pm
LoopMeister

Hi all,

Loop is an AWESOME Seller/Buyer.  Fast shipment, Fast payment, Good Communication and Follow-up.

He is an allround good guy!  I would like to do more biz with him in the future.

Thank you,

TSANYC
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2011 at 2:45pm
He could win a best seller award for the design of his ads Clap.
Speedstick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2011 at 8:18am

received the blade in superb condition.. and the price was great too.. highly recommended! Thumbs Up thanks LM!

JOOLA Stellwag; Xiom Sigma Euro/Stiga Almana Sound ST

BUTTERFLY Red Kim Taek Soo; XIOM Omega IV

Lord, Grant what You command, and command what You will. -ST.AUGUSTINE
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2011 at 10:29am
Fast shipping, and perfect packing. Blade looked brand new. Great price as well - highly recommended
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 8:36am
Great Seller. A+++++++++
Bought a blade from LM - great seller; smooth transaction, shipped quick with everything packaged well.
Communication was great, and the items came quick and exactly as promised.
I would do deals with LM again, for sure.
Highly recommended.

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2012 at 10:56am
LM is gold to us EJ! Very nice stuff, items are as described, great prices, old love to buy from him again

Edited by liulin04 - 07/05/2012 at 10:57am
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2013 at 5:58pm
LM: even though you don't need a feedback  I still want to show my thanks here for this transaction. Great seller and will be back again.
-gweipwu
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2013 at 10:29pm
received my virtuoso from loopmeister today.... to say that it was safely packaged would be a grand understatement!

Thanks! I'll always keep an eye on your FS thread
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Billyc View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2014 at 11:06pm
Loopmeister is a good TT seller. I bought a blade from and it is good as advertised.  Fast shipping. A++++
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2015 at 9:52pm
great seller will deal again for sure !
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2015 at 8:23pm
very trustworthy buyer/seller. I had him pay me AFTER recieving the product and he still payed right away. definitely trustworthy and easy to communicate with +1000 to this merchant.

Click the picture for feedback ^
ejmeser View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmeser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2015 at 10:22pm
Super fast transaction, super fast shipping, item exactly as described. Deffinitely will do business again. A+
*Madridista*

My Feedback
samyunlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samyunlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 11:20am
Recently purchased a used TB ALC in excellent condition. One of the best/trustworthy sellers in this forum. You can't go wrong with this seller. Highly recommended.
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:07pm
Had a pleasurable transaction with Loopmeister.  Highly recommended.  Will do business with again.
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic