FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Video of me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Reinecke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinecke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video of me
    Posted: 11/16/2009 at 12:19am
If you guys wanna watch this and give me or the guy I'm playing some tips that would be awesome. You could also just give the weakest or strongest part of our game. We are both approximately 1400 USATT, I (purple shirt) win this one in 5 :) Keep in mind that I have since switched to a slower all around blade (this one was off +)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0yX3sJsyo
Mizutani Jun ST     
Tenergy 64       
Tenergy 64
Sponsored Links

bumpernets19 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 12:40am
I really hate criticizing, because I hate being critiqued...but if you really wanna know... Negative for James is... BH loop, Service, and blocking. Negative for Chen is mainly blocking and pushing. James, your BH loop doesn't look bad, I just put it in the negative because it wasn't landing. I'm sure you weren't really giving it your all, but your service arsenal is low, and when you block, you do a chop block which isn't effective everytime because it just floats the ball up for a kill. Forehand is good...looking forward to playing you sometime.
Rating: 1232
Xiom Zetro Quad
Hurricane 3 FH
Hexer + BH
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 12:47am
I think that both of you should practice a lot your serves to keep them lower and much shorter. Nearly all your serves could have been looped... I like your backhand loop move, but as bumpernets19 said, the ball isn't landing, so you have to train a bit more in this part of your game. I also agree with bumpernets19 about your blocks...
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 12:58am
nice location placing the TT table, i wish i can play there also

hmm..... i do not know anything about the 1400usatt ranking
but i think u all 2 should be more 'serious' during the game. especially yor friend giving me a feeling that he is unwilling to play tt with u

just be more proactive and u will find that the speed of the games with yor friend here will be much faster
Heimdallalso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 12:59am
Allright Jimbo, you're a brave young man.
Better eyes will be along shortly with better input than I
BUT

a. stop reaching for the ball with your fh (taking it too early)
let the ball rise then play a stroke
that ?1/2 block thingy is not your friend!
it is AWFULLOL
you have more time than you think; USE IT

a1. get the tip of your blade down

b. too much arm only/ from the floor up, learn proper weight transfer &
use your trunk/waist more

c. your stance at the serve looks as if a stiff wind could easily knock you over!
Your right foot should move back & be farther away from the table than your left foot
How do you remain upright doing it the way you do?
Maybe I underestimate you!

d. too much negativity regarding errors & missed opportunities
try to figure out what you may have done incorrectly &  picture (imitate) the way it should be done

e. when you push (either fh/bh) push THROUGH under the ball with an actual stroke as opposed to simply letting the shot bounce off your racket/rubber
you will (should) then find your pushes have much more spin

f. your shirt is sweet!

Keep it up young man.
Clap
Good Hitting
Drill drill drill!
NEXY Lissom st 85g
fh/ Andro Impuls Speed max
bh/ Palio Flying Dragon 1.8
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 1:38am
@5:36 he pops up the ball huge to your bh
I think you have time to run around & put it away cleanly

move your feet

all right, I'm done
NEXY Lissom st 85g
-adm- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -adm- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 4:17am
Am i the only one finding the Fh topspin wrong?
I mean it lacks upward motion which takes spin out of it.

I am asking this cause i am a newb myself and have done topspin with a very similar motion in near past.
Handshaker

ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 4:42am
the in coming balls are mostly top spin, so they need not to be to 'upwards', having a to & fro motion will be ok in this video
-adm- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -adm- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 5:21am
Oh thanks for clearing that up for me.

Handshaker

figgie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote figgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 6:50am
#1.... Serves serves serves. Keeps short serves short, long serves long. Remember, you are serving at least half the points in a match and they will ALWAYS take place. so practice those serves.

@2.  Looping/forehand. Way to much arm. Need to rotate that body more. Will make the power and actually put the ball on the table ;) How can I tell to much arm? Simple, your arm crosses over your chest in your "hard shot" leaving your elbow infront of you and the stroke finishing to the left of you, this will cause balance issues and also cause a slow recovery for the next ball.

#3.  Footwork, your right foot is way to back. Losing power by not torquing the body. Also effecting your balance.
Speed glue, booster, tuner free since 2006!!!
ohhgourami View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 7:38am
practice your serves.  keep them spinny and low.  those serves didnt look like they had much spin.  better players will loop those right back.

your return game needs work.  most of the serves your friend gave you were loopable, if not possible 2nd ball kills.  returns like those against more aggressive players are asking for 3rd ball kills.

your push game is weak.  pushes are usually defensive.  make sure they cannot be attacked.  they must always be kept low.  either keep them short so they cant be attacked, or push long to an uncomfortable position that is either wide or to the elbow.

did you use to play tennis? if so, it can explain the amount of arm motion you have.  your arm shouldnt have to wrap around your body.  the motion should end somewhere in front of you.

you also seem to be afraid of using your bh too.  you almost seem unwilling.

your playing environment is horrible!  i hear basketballs bouncing around with lots of talking.  and the floor is carpet!
Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 7:57am
Hmm..
First thing first.. It looks like you hold your bat in a way that the tip of the bat points upwards. Probably because you hold your bat too tightly and choke the handle all the way to the blade head. This grip will benefit your BH and maybe FH block, but may gives you problem on FH push and loops (though you can smash the ball just fine).
I am not saying that this is wrong or anything but it could affect your style of play.
I could be wrong since I only see your video ..^^
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 8:22am
Nice video. No critique. Keep it up. Mel 
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 9:03am
You both look to be at the correct level for your stage of developement to me. You either carry on as you are, loving to play at a reasonably low but competent level, or you get serious and take your games further with the help of some experienced coaches/players.
The Older I get, The better I was.
TBS9x View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBS9x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 10:21am
I'm not sure but seems like a friendly game and both of you are not playing at your full strength or !? I think you can speed up your game a little bit if you play the aggressive topspin game with both wings. Another thing is that you should improve your serve ( of course if you want to improve and play at a higher level then the serve is a very important part ;) ) => as you can see at 1:05 you made a no spin serve and I suppose it should be a very fast no-spin to create surprise for your opponent but it seemed that you didn't make it fast enough and too high and the opponent smashed you. I saw at 0:56, you made a very loose serve return, and man! you will pay dearly for those kind of mistake if the opponent is just looking for those pop-up serve receives and shut you down ! You might not want to listen to these kinds of critique but I'm just being honest. But I and you we are still young so there will be still lots of time for us to get better so don't worry, I think you'll be good soon. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimdallalso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 11:52am
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

You both look to be at the correct level for your stage of developement to me. You either carry on as you are, loving to play at a reasonably low but competent level, or you get serious and take your games further with the help of some experienced coaches/players.

You can do better than that!
Wink
Of course it is your prerogative to do so or not.
I know you mean what you say (& it is "right") but couldn't you give him some things to think about until  the "experienced coaches/players" come along, if he is so lucky &  he is able and prudent enough to employ?

I, only somewhat tentatively put forward, that it is possible to progress (slowly/minutely) even just by gathering & correctly applying appropriate tid-bits & scraps that fall from the table.
Of course put the player in this position & level & possibility, next to the same w/ a true coach at his side; I would stake him.

Reinecke, Table tennis is a game/sport of technique first. You have to learn how to use your body to play balls intelligently & with great efficacy.
You may win points now doing the things you do BUT that does not mean you should do them.

Do you follow?
NEXY Lissom st 85g
Reinecke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinecke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 1:18pm
I understand what you guys are saying, I'm in class now but I will have questions later tonight. Thank you for the thourough advice, I am certainly looking to get better and am willing to drill for hours on end Big%20smile
Mizutani Jun ST     
Tenergy 64       
Tenergy 64
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 1:29pm
I've just made a really long post and lost it when I hit 'post reply'
this is not the first time this has happened over recent weeks, does anyone else get this?
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Heimdallalso Heimdallalso wrote:

Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

You can do better than that!
Wink
Of course it is your prerogative to do so or not.
I know you mean what you say (& it is "right") but couldn't you give him some things to think about until  the "experienced coaches/players" come along, if he is so lucky &  he is able and prudent enough to employ?

I, only somewhat tentatively put forward, that it is possible to progress (slowly/minutely) even just by gathering & correctly applying appropriate tid-bits & scraps that fall from the table.
Of course put the player in this position & level & possibility, next to the same w/ a true coach at his side; I would stake him.

These kids are just right for going to the next level, they both really need some serious drilling, their strokes are sloppy, they have poor tempo, the sh/hander has good footwork preparation for a f/hand though.
If they came through my doors I would immediately think of them both as superb prospects because they are not too drilled yet, so a blank sheet so to speak.
For now guys, think about getting ready for your next shot in any given rally as soon as you have hit the ball, ie don't just ball watch.

BTW, always a plus.. you guys really love playing.Wink
Dagoboz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dagoboz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 2:54pm
Nice video. Keep Practicing. Keep up the good work.

Your opponent however is a typical example of how so many players have little regard and respect for the rules of service. His serves are illegal and represents the most common breach that is so rampant. Folks, next time you go to a tourney watch peoples serves and you will see that this fault is epidemic. But the rules do state that the serve must start from a rested state. The ball must be motionless before tossed. sheeshConfused
Blade: Maze
FH: Something
BH: Something Else
GreatWall7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreatWall7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 4:12pm
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum. My name is Alan. I am the guy Reinecke is playing. I'm sorry if I looked unserious (not a word is it...) in the video, but it was suppose to be a casual match on a bad table.

In the first game, I was trying to be lower to the ground, so that's why I was laughing so much because I never done that before. As you see as the game progress, I got tired and my stance is higher and higher until I am basically standing up.

We are both un-coached, so all techniques we learned came from playing other players and replicating. We both understand the importance of learning proper technique and acquiring coaching. Nevertheless coaching is hard to come by in Alabama, so we try to play as much as possible within the Club and other tournaments when we can.

Thanks for critiquing the video. Any constructive criticism will greatly increase our understanding of the proper ways to win in the game we love.

Looking forward to interacting with you'll more in the future. =)
Reinecke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinecke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 7:07pm
Thanks for the help everyone, I have posted questions in a new thread because I think the answers will be beneficial to lots of people. If you wouldn't mind going here to answer them that would be great. If not here is a copy of the other post.

So My other topic Video of me generated a lot of response and I am starting a new topic for my questions because I think it may be beneficial to other people besides myself. You don't have to have watched the video to understand this post but if you wish it is here. Sorry this is so long I want to be thourough

Wow, thanks everyone so much for your responses. I appreciate this help since I have had no formal coaching. I have been playing for about one year and love the game. I am striving for excellence in stroke mechanics and performance, but cannot easily watch myself play. I watch professionals and videos when I find them but have just recently started recording myself so that I can fix problems instead of just "feeling" something wrong in my stroke. All of your comments are appreciated no matter how critical, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

BH my loop especially got a lot of comments. I realized its weakness not too long ago and have recently been doing drills for it (probably did 500 BHs this same night after I made the video lol). I have tried to make it look like I see in videos of pros which might be why it looks okay (bumpernets 19) but still doesn't land. The drills I do for it are usually loop against block, and some sort of serve to push to loop drill to practice using it to start a rally.
Questions I have for BH: Having trouble deciding where to start the stroke, such as almost between my legs when against underspin, and when to start to move it outside my hip (if ever) when against top spin. I have seen in a Chinese training video that you should have the same hip rotation with back hand as in forehand, so for me my right hip moving forward with each stroke, is this correct? It feels sort of awkward, and I've seen many pros turn their right shoulder towards the table and uncoiling the opposite way. Basically I'm just curious about the weight transfer and torso rotation during the BH strokes, is it different when against underspin and topspin?

Serves My serves have changed a lot in the past 2 months or so, from mostly long top/side to mostly short back/side, although this might not be evident in the video. I realized that to play at a higher level I would need shorter serves that were low with varying spin. I know in this video it may appear that I use mostly long serves and I am, but when I play a more advanced players almost all of my serves are short backspin, with long topspin thrown in sparingly. I believe my serves have more spin than is evident in the video, although I am still acknowledging this as a problem and will certainly work my serves until they are of a higher quality. I have had the opportunity to play very good players in my short career: Shao Yu (top 25 men in the US, usatt about 2550, US national team member), Sumi Lee (top 25 women in the US, usatt about 2350), David Landry (several time Alabama state champion, usatt about 2150), as well as various other players rated over 2100. Throughout these games my short serves haven�t been a problem, even if they try to flip. My long serves are a different story and I learned to avoid them. Now against a player like Shao Yu, he obviously could play me without thinking or trying too hard. Although I�m sure he was frustrated that he had to play a player of my caliber in the initial round robin group and may have not attacked my short serves because he didn�t want to be mean (I�m not sure though since he hit me in the face with a counter loop and it might have been on purpose ) I think my short serves were spinny and short enough to not be attacked consistently by him or anyone else.
As for the stance of my serve as commented by Heimdallalso, I tried standing at my desk with my right foot farther back from the �table� and it seemed much more comfortable, and may facilitate better spin. I�ll try this next time I play.

Blocks It�s pretty much unanimous that they suck, so I will try to alleviate them lol. Should I not do them in general or is there a better way to do them? I usually block when I feel I don�t have enough time to react but it was also mentioned that I may have more time that I think.

FH- I am �reaching� or �taking the ball too early�. Is this evident all the time or only some of the time? I feel like I am striking the ball at the appropriate time on loops; is this wrong or do should I just weight longer and loop as opposed to blocking or pushing?
I am using too much arm. Does this apply when looping against underspin? I know that I should drop my hip before releasing my torso through the ball but I may not be doing this enough. A very good player told me that I wasn�t using enough weight transfer and body rotation the same night as this video, and I have since been drilling with this proper form as my goal. Can someone confirm that it is wrong to cross my arm in front of my body after a loop? Not crossing would improve stroke recovery which is one thing I have worked a lot on, but it would also add tension at the end of my swing which is not supposed to be good. Finally should there be more arm movement against underspin than against topspin?

Grip- Items mentioned were: get the tip of the blade down, may be too high on the racket. I am pretty sure my grip is in the correct spot on the handle (not too high) because I have studied it meticulously and it is fairly comfortable. When �ready� my elbow is essentially in line with the table, if my racket tip was not up then my racket would be below the table. I hold my wrist in a relaxed position when ready, although my wrist is angled down more when I do FH and BH strokes (so the tip should also be down). To make it easier please answer with respect to the blade�s handle. Where should the handle be positioned relative to A) my palm B) my forearm and C) the table (parallel or perpendicular or angled and above or below or even)

Weight Transfer- This was briefly explained to me by the best player at our club, but could someone explain the differences in weight transfer and body rotation between FH and BH strokes? Should it be used all the time, if not with which strokes?

Push- I totally agree with everyone, my pushes are horrendous and I have never put in the time to fix them. I think the way that I just let the ball bounce off the paddle sometimes (or most of the time) may have started when I was playing with equipment that was too fast for me. I will work on getting more spin on them by pushing all the way through instead of just tapping.

Smashes- Not mentioned in the comments but once maybe. My footwork is lazy when smashing against lobs, and I lose quite a few points this way. I should never need to resort to a backhand slam against a lob but do so often due to not moving.

Footwork- Is my right foot back too far? I thought that it was pretty much in the right place, especially since weight transfer should be from right leg to left leg, moving forward with the stroke.

Service Return- Yes I am scared to attack long serves, even though I know how to attack them. I guess I should just practice receiving. I get scared of all the sidespin mixed with back and topspin. Suggestions on this? When returning a long serve I also feel rushed like I have no time to react, should I scoot back farther from the table? Currently where my handle meets the rubber is just at the end of the table, I am agile enough to catch short serves if I scoot back.

Playing Enviroment- Some of you liked it some of you didn�t. I hate this location, I don�t like the carpet or the low ceiling, plus the table isn�t good. Our club has very nice tables and a large section of the gym floor reserved, but we can meet only twice a week, sometimes three times, and I usually want to play more than this :D

Coaching- I very much want a good coach to help correct my problems, and to answer questions, although if I ask as many as I do here they might be annoyed! I think I will start a different topic on this subject as I may have a lot to say about it as usual ;)I want to develop, I�ve been adjusted the last few tournaments that I�ve played in, but I think I can develop faster. I am 19 (almost 20 though ugh) and have been playing for a year, I hope it isn�t too late for me.

The Game- Yes this was a friendly game. We had both been drilling already for about 2 hours so we were a little tired. Alan and I are good friends and he is actually the one that got me into the sport. We may seem light hearted, but I was putting in s pretty good effort and I�m sure he was too.

APW46- I�m sorry your reply got deleted, I hope you still got to share everything you wanted to. I have had this problem before on Facebook but not on here. A very important letter I was writing got erased as I sent it TWICE! I have taken to copying posts before clicking the button. For especially long posts like this one I write in word before posting them. I appreciate you saying that you thought my friend and I were good prospects. I think that I have a lot of potential and really want to excel.

Heimdallalso- Thank you for the continued help and the in depth analysis of my game. You have been instrumental in helping me discover my problems so thank you very much.
Mizutani Jun ST     
Tenergy 64       
Tenergy 64
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Reinecke Reinecke wrote:

Grip- Items mentioned were: get the tip of the blade down, may be too high on the racket. I am pretty sure my grip is in the correct spot on the handle (not too high) because I have studied it meticulously and it is fairly comfortable. When �ready� my elbow is essentially in line with the table, if my racket tip was not up then my racket would be below the table. I hold my wrist in a relaxed position when ready, although my wrist is angled down more when I do FH and BH strokes (so the tip should also be down). To make it easier please answer with respect to the blade�s handle. Where should the handle be positioned relative to A) my palm B) my forearm and C) the table (parallel or perpendicular or angled and above or below or even)

This one is for me I guess.. Big%20smile
IMO, you have to position your forearm parallel to the table and the handle should be parallel to your forearm. this is a neutral position to play your strokes.
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 10:59pm
maybe can get a better opponent practise with you?
will drill you up the level..

when i started playing this year.. I keep challenge better players
(i think around 2000 <our country no rating> as they r club players)

I improve faster... Thumbs%20Up
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 9:23am
hi, scuse me for the disturb, i read your comments, and i found than are costructive tips for improve, i wish improve my play, i don't have so much time for training or some like that, but maybe if i know what thing i could improve by first when i'll have time i could do something for that, i didn't open a new threat using this one because i read interesting comments, i hope don't take you time for this, comment and critique as you want, is not a problem :P, i wish help for the services, footwork and i think all strokes:S, this is the unique video than i have and was done by one of my friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVyVJuEMWk  

ps: thanks for your time and sorry for my english:S

i'm the guy with black T-shirt :$ 

-adm- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -adm- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 10:15am
Originally posted by zheyi zheyi wrote:

maybe can get a better opponent practise with you?
will drill you up the level..

when i started playing this year.. I keep challenge better players
(i think around 2000 <our country no rating> as they r club players)

I improve faster... Thumbs%20Up

You are absolutely right.

Convince better players than yourself to train with you even one training will help you a lot.
Handshaker

-adm- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -adm- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 10:20am
Originally posted by demonxsd demonxsd wrote:

hi, scuse me for the disturb, i read your comments, and i found than are costructive tips for improve, i wish improve my play, i don't have so much time for training or some like that, but maybe if i know what thing i could improve by first when i'll have time i could do something for that, i didn't open a new threat using this one because i read interesting comments, i hope don't take you time for this, comment and critique as you want, is not a problem :P, i wish help for the services, footwork and i think all strokes:S, this is the unique video than i have and was done by one of my friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVyVJuEMWk  

ps: thanks for your time and sorry for my english:S

i'm the guy with black T-shirt :$ 

Sorry pal but can you try to remove that chick from the background?
I can't focus on your match LOL
Handshaker

demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 10:36am

mmm....:(....:P
yes is nice girl, is a really good cool person...
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 10:50am
i opened i new threat, sorry for before, maybe i should'nt posted my video here before, sorry again

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic