Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my video
    Posted: 11/20/2009 at 10:45am
i posted this before in other threat, but i was thinking than maybe would be better open a new threat by myself.

hi, scuse me for the disturb, i read your comments, and i found than are costructive tips for improve, i wish improve my play, i don't have so much time for training or some like that, but maybe if i know what thing i could improve by first when i'll have time i could do something for that, i didn't open a new threat using this one because i read interesting comments, i hope don't take you time for this, comment and critique as you want, is not a problem :P, i wish help for the services, footwork and i think all strokes:S, this is the unique video than i have and was done by one of my friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVyVJuEMWk  

ps: thanks for your time and sorry for my english:S

i'm the guy with black T-shirt :$ 

ps2: if you can focus in my match and not in the girls on the background of this video please!!! (in the past threat someone said that:s)
Sponsored Links

bumpernets19 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 12:14pm
I watched this video from another thread...Its a really good video you are tearing that old guy a new one. And yes that girl looks good too...at table tennis.
Rating: 1232
Xiom Zetro Quad
Hurricane 3 FH
Hexer + BH
skjutmigmormor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skjutmigmormor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 12:53pm
First of all. You have a great backhand and it seems like you prefer to hold the game in backhand insteed of moving the game to forehandplay.

If you have limited time to practise try to develope your forhandplay and your footwork. The Falkenberg is problebly the best exersice to train booth fh and footwork at the same time.

At 0.30 you can se how you must go for a more neutral position with you legs so you dont get stuck with your right leg in front of your left leg when you go from bh to fh play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK4ifyMFvU

BL: Andro Kinetic CF Carbon Off-
FH: Stiga Calibra sound Max
BH: Nimbus soft Max
ohhgourami View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 1:40pm
i cant stand watching the old guy play.  movements seem so erratic.  looks like hes on coke or something, he just cant stop moving.

besides that, youre an excellent player.
Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 4:14pm
oh thank you:P, normally i use more the forehand than the backhand, close to the table i use more the backhand, mid distance i use the forehand for countertopspin or countersidespin(at minute 1:56 i made a forehand sidespin against his sidespin or kind of wrong forehand play), normally at mid distance or close to the table i can control and take difference between forehand sidespind and forehand topspin, but too in this match i used more backspinside services to use my backhand, because that person have in his mind: "his forehand is strongest than his backhand...or he has not backhand" so in his mid there is the idea to place more the ball to my backhand, and also with my service i could control than his return would'nt be so much difficult to play, and also this guy who i play is a "psicologist" as profession, so he has problems with his mind because having the idea to play to my backhand to win, and playing against my backhand he is losing and not winning...so he lost his mind...and thank too this and a lucky with a net balls than i made..i won 3-0
thank to skjutmigmormor  with his comment i'll try to do that exercise:P..i hope i can improve my footwork...and strokes too
asr1990 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 5:36pm
that guy you were playing was not very good at all! put up a video of you playing someone better if you have any
mizutani jun
tenergy
bryce speed fx
Will be trying Zeta soon
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 5:51pm
ok:P ill do it soon as possible, i take this video from a dvd than made a father of one of my friends, so i think in 2 weeks when i'll play with better players and i can take another video, i'll put that for your comments and your helpe to improve myself, i posted this video here because i wish help from who knows play table tennis, i don't know play i'm just try to play and is not the same thing, so if you can give me help for improve would be nice for me,

ps: maybe my setup, the setup of my racket is not important, i don't know if is right because nobody help me for this, i just try some things and i'm playing and i feel good with my setup: xiom stradivarius std, genius forehand and zeta european both max, before i tried too for the backahand a genius, but w.as lower(or maybe because my stroke is not good), and than i tried sinus (i think is better rubber for forehand), after this i go back to the zeta european version. thanks for your comments, and i hope more, comments critiques, all accept,  i like so much table tennis so i wish if it's possible..improve a little.
asr1990 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asr1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 6:49pm
yes no problem demonxsd im more than happy to help, from what i saw you tend to back away from the table quite quickly which will allow your opponent to exploit different angles, another thing is your footwork you tend to have your right leg in front of your left leg when the ball is switched from your backhand to your forehand side this will prevent you being able to use your hips and rotate when playing a forehand so watch for this, using your hips is something you definitely need to be doin especially when away from the table to generate the power to play a big forehand
mizutani jun
tenergy
bryce speed fx
Will be trying Zeta soon
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 8:01pm
you are right:P, i'm used to go far of the table, because i never move fine my legs so mid far from the table i have a little more time to take the ball to the table(and some times is nice and funny play countertopspin or countersidespin far from the table, is relaxin too:P),

a teacher than not play table tennis but, is a teacher of atletict played  with him, he said than is possible than i'm lefthander and not righthander, and many person said that too, i played pool with the left arm, and at my work i use 97% just the left hand, my mother told me than i was young, i was lefthander, but a school the teacher did'nt know how teach lefthander so teach me wrote with the right hand and after that i made all as a righthander, so the theacher than told me this said too than i should try play with the leftarm, today i had time to make something for table tennis, i tried to stay near the table because the kind of exercises was close the table even trought sometimes i went mid far:S, but today i try too to play a little time with the left arm, i felt better, and i could made all my serves as with the rightarm, or maybe better:(, i'm 22 years old now, i knew table tennis as ping pong 7 years ago, i start to try to play properly 4 years ago, and as i don't have much time to star again and learn with the leftarm, i think is better than just try to improve the movement for the legs and of the body..properly.

asr1990 thank for your comment, i saw again my own video to see the difference on my forehands made, please can you tell if is proper the movement of the legs on minute 6:59 than i made a forehand,(even trought i was mid on backhand position, because i usually use backhand service and then use backhand topspin:P)

ps: thanks again, and sorry for my english.

Thylacine View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thylacine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 8:21pm
btw, nice chicks there at the far end. Smile
Single Ply Hinoki club
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:08am
yes i know:P...i make training sometimes with them:P....
danova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2009 at 1:52pm
I have looked to me very much it was pleasant to video.
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2010 at 10:06pm
i know than is stupid play after holidays and without training, this was an importand match than i lost 3-2, 12-10 tha 5th set, i hope than watching these videos you can give new tips for improve to play.
i'm the guy all in black :P, thanks :)

demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2010 at 4:05am
same tips like in my old video?, or there is something worse?:S
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 3:53am
thanks for help :p....:s
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 7:28am
nice video... although you guys had been blocking the view. So what's her name?...
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
demonxsd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonxsd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 8:50am
ohh...i thinked i could find some response for me...xD
mmm...about the girl, her name is such not important, she has a huge...xD
Ok the one with blonde hairs is called letizia and the other little with dark color hairs is giulia.
maybe the just only bad thing is than they live here in italy....xD

the blonde is not so good, she plays 4 years more than me and she make training all the time, bad her level is lower than me, so she is not good....for table tennis...apart this..maybe ...yeah! :P:)..xD
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by demonxsd demonxsd wrote:

ohh...i thinked i could find some response for me...xD
mmm...about the girl, her name is such not important, she has a huge...xD

Ok the one with blonde hairs is called letizia and the other little with dark color hairs is giulia.

maybe the just only�bad thing is than they live here in italy....xD

the blonde is not so good, she plays 4 years more than me and she make training all the time, bad her level is lower than me, so she is not good....for table tennis...apart this..maybe ...yeah! :P:)..xD

I'd die laughing if those girls saw your post :P
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 4:35pm
Video is nice, but I think at least to put it somewhere you can see a top a little beat, at least :) Keep up the work :)

Melarimsa @ TheStoniTenis YouTube CHannel !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic