Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 All Japan Championships Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 All Japan Championships Videos
    Posted: 01/23/2011 at 6:14pm

Jun Mizutani vs. Kazuhiro Chan (Final- JSports with commentary, as well as summaries from the routes to the final for both players)

Kasumi Ishikawa vs. Hiroko Fujii (Final)

Matsudaira/Niwa vs. Mizutani/Kishikawa (Final)

Wakamiya/Fujii vs. Abe/Ono (Final)

Jun Mizutani vs. Taku Takakiwa

Kazuhiro Chan vs. Seiya Kishikawa

Taku Takakiwa vs. Kenji Matsudaira

Taku Takakiwa vs. Kenta Matsudaira

Kazuhiro Chan vs. Ryusuke Karube

Wakamiya/Fujii vs. Etsuzaki/Fukuoka

Kaii Yoshida vs. Yuichi Tokiyoshi

Kaii Yoshida vs. Kazuhiro Chan

Kaii Yoshida vs. Hiromitsu Kasahara

Kenji Matsudaira vs. Ryusuke Sakamoto

Jun Mizutani vs. Takanori Shimoyama 

Jun Mizutani vs. Koki Niwa

Kan Yo vs. Koki Niwa

Ai Fukuhara vs. Kasumi Ishikawa (J-Sports, with commentary)

Taku Takakiwa vs. Kenta Matsudaira

Kasumi Ishikawa vs. Yuko Watanabe

Edited by liXiao - 01/25/2011 at 8:15pm
Sponsored Links

Aladdin1995 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aladdin1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 1:13am
Wonderful! Thank you very much!
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 5:06pm
Thanks! Very good videos!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 5:11pm
Did you guys notice, by the way, that the umpires announce everything in English?

Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 5:14pm
Wow, the quality of this videos is great! Thanks a lot lixiao!
Tibhar Defense Plus

FH: Joola Phenix

BH: Dr. Neubauer Bison 1.5mm

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 8:17pm
updated. And im glad you enjoy them, this user has many more videos from the Japan league that I am sure you will enjoy.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 10:21pm
I forgot to post this, but I thought you would all like this. Every 5th issue of the year, takkyu okoku publishes the equipment of the top 16 men and women. Once that comes out, I will be sure to publish it all. Its kind of sad though, since in this new age everyone just uses butterfly because its the only stuff that seems to be playable.
LobbedYoud0wn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LobbedYoud0wn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 12:05am
liXiao....is it what they ACTUALLY use or just the advertiser's statements?

I've been watching omax's videos for a while, he seems to cover the main Japanese events.

Edited by LobbedYoud0wn - 01/25/2011 at 12:06am
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 7:44am
Originally posted by LobbedYoud0wn LobbedYoud0wn wrote:

I've been watching omax's videos for a while, he seems to cover the main Japanese events.

No, its always very accurate I can assure you. The also come out every year with a book called "Table Tennis Goods" where they take a look at the players actual paddle, as well as taking detailed pictures of their grips, and often having them tell stories about their setup.

I have more videos coming soon for you all!
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 11:48am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

... since in this new age everyone just uses butterfly because its the only stuff that seems to be playable.

??? are you kidding ???

what about 50% (or even more) of elite players who do not use Btfy equipment, not to mention us, poor saps, who do just fine (at least as good as our peers) without any expensive stuff?

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 1:09pm

No, its always very accurate I can assure you. The also come out every year with a book called "Table Tennis Goods" where they take a look at the players actual paddle, as well as taking detailed pictures of their grips, and often having them tell stories about their setup.

lixiao,there is a top junior girl  that plays with short pips,dont know if  she is morizono  what pips is he using?  are you sure that tasei is using raystorm NOW?
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

... since in this new age everyone just uses butterfly because its the only stuff that seems to be playable.

??? are you kidding ???

what about 50% (or even more) of elite players who do not use Btfy equipment, not to mention us, poor saps, who do just fine (at least as good as our peers) without any expensive stuff?

Well I was more or less speaking about in Japan. Companies like TSP, even Nittaku, have almost no place in the market to compete with the tenergy series. It's kind of tragic what the glue ban did to many companies, so much variety in the game is just lost. But even you yourself should no that even the Chinese cannot deal with the glue ban. Wang Liqin, Chen Qi, Zhang Jike, all have butterfly blades and rubbers. I mean I understand that most people at OUR level can't have what we always want for equipment, but I wasn't really talking about us. 
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

lixiao,there is a top junior girl  that plays with short pips,dont know if  she is morizono  what pips is he using?  are you sure that tasei is using raystorm NOW?

Ahh yes Morizono. She is under contract with Nittaku and they claim she uses Hammond FA Speed. I haven't read anything about her in awhile, but hopefully soon I can report back to you on her, as well as Tasei. Tasei has been using Raystorm for the entirety of his career (he's probably been using it since it came out). He was also featured in an article back when the glue ban first took place, and they interviewed all the top Japanese players as to what they planned to switch to. He was one of three players they interviewed that said that they would not be making any changes to their setups. 

I'm also in the process of updating the videos post. 
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 11:58pm

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

??? are you kidding ???

Well I was more or less speaking about in Japan. Companies like TSP, even Nittaku, have almost no place in the market to compete with the tenergy series. It's kind of tragic what the glue ban did to many companies, so much variety in the game is just lost. But even you yourself should no that even the Chinese cannot deal with the glue ban. Wang Liqin, Chen Qi, Zhang Jike, all have butterfly blades and rubbers. I mean I understand that most people at OUR level can't have what we always want for equipment, but I wasn't really talking about us. 

i think that coaches get a reward if their 'players play with tenergy,one of the koreans play with narucross in fh(yoon****)
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2011 at 2:22pm
I really like the game of the kid in this video who is playing against Kenji:

I've seen him in another video playing against Seiya Kishikawa. He has very good spin, especially on serves and bh loops.

Edited by LOOPMEISTER - 01/26/2011 at 2:26pm
Musashimama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Musashimama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2011 at 9:15am
Masaharu YOSHIMURA  is a 17 year old high school student.

Last year at the the All Japan Championships, he played with Kishikawa at Rd16 and showed a great performance.
He could have almost beaten Kishikawa. 
 Kishikawa  4 (-8、10、-5、-7、6、3、10) 3 Yoshimura   

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2011 at 10:16am
Though Kishikawa didn't do that well this year, losing badly to Chan.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2011 at 6:41pm

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Ahh yes Morizono. She is under contract with Nittaku and they claim she uses Hammond FA Speed. I haven't read anything about her in awhile, but hopefully soon I can report back to you on her, as well as Tasei. Tasei has been using Raystorm for the entirety of his career (he's probably been using it since it came out). He was also featured in an article back when the glue ban first took place, and they interviewed all the top Japanese players as to what they planned to switch to. He was one of three players they interviewed that said that they would not be making any changes to their setups. 

I'm also in the process of updating the videos post. 
know the equipment of other male/female short pip player   like konishi?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic