Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fast Arc G-1 Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fast Arc G-1 Review
    Posted: 03/13/2011 at 8:12am
I've just had a hit with this rubber on my Violin.
This is the hardest tensor rubber I've tried.
Someone says it's like Acuda S1 but I haven't tried Acuda S1.
I've tried Roxon 500, Pryde, Narucross Ex hard which is too soft to be named hard, Hexer.
It is harder than Tenergy 05 and Gambler outlaw too.
The hardness is between H3 39-40 degree.

It has hard top sheet and hard sponge, while palio thor has softer topsheet with harder sponge than Fast arc, the feel when loop, I feel fast arc is harder and more solid.

It produce high arc like Tenergy/hexer and it's a linear rubber. The weight is about the same as Tenergy 05.
Hexer is easier to loop than Fast arc, it produce spinny loops even if you brush the ball thinly.
With Fast arc you must make a thicker contact, penetrate the sponge, then it will produce a much more powerful loops.

This rubber is very suitable for Violin user, It fast, spinny enough and high throw like H3, can loop underspin easier. The most important thing it's hard and solid rubber on forehand.

For Hexer user who wants harder version of hexer fast arc is a good choice.

Edited by peter79 - 03/13/2011 at 8:17am
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Sponsored Links

vic#74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vic#74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 11:14am
Finally! Thanks Peter! FastARC S-1 is coming soon ....:)
ITC Premier XR
Nittaku Sieger Pk50
Tibhar Evolution EL-S
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by vic#74 vic#74 wrote:

Finally! Thanks Peter! FastARC S-1 is coming soon ....:)

Fast Arc S-1 is for speed, while G-1 is for Grip/Spin.
More like a Hexer and Hexer+ or T05 and T64 kind of version.

How's Barwell Vic?
Is it better than Ludeack or Clipper?
I've tried Ludeack and Clipper, it feel soft and not flexible.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 11:26am
Interesting Review.  Thanks Pete! Is this rubber not overly bouncy?  I don't like how alot of tensors you can't slow them down even if you want to.   What I'm saying is can you control the ball in the push game without it being too jumpy?  I'm guessing since it's such a hard rubber/sponge that the Tensor effect is fairly low and it's a bit less jumpy but plenty fast.  Yes, No?

Edited by Skippy - 03/13/2011 at 11:27am
Xiom Zetro Quad
FH: Andro Hexer Max
BH: Xiom Euro Vega Max
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Skippy Skippy wrote:

Interesting Review.  Thanks Pete! Is this rubber not overly bouncy?  I don't like how alot of tensors you can't slow them down even if you want to.   What I'm saying is can you control the ball in the push game without it being too jumpy?  I'm guessing since it's such a hard rubber/sponge that the Tensor effect is fairly low and it's a bit less jumpy but plenty fast.  Yes, No?

The current generation Tensor use Natural rubber, the one I know is Hexer and so does Fast arc G-1 because the topsheet looks similar.
Unlike the past generation tensor like Narucross Ex hard which use synthetic rubber, it's very bouncy and fragile.
For short game it's of course more bouncy than chinese rubber, but I found it's much better than Tenergy or older generation Tensor.

For me the most important thing of the rubber is the feel. I like harder rubber.
Hexer almost a perfect rubber but it's not hard enough for me and when hit at full power the rubber seems can't do much more damage.

Fast Arc is harder and the more you put effort on it, it will produce a powerful loops and a nice clicking sound Wink
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

vic#74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vic#74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2011 at 12:25am
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

How's Barwell Vic?
Is it better than Ludeack or Clipper?
I've tried Ludeack and Clipper, it feel soft and not flexible.
 I can shortly compare it to Latika cause I played one session with the same rubbers on them. First, my Barwell is only 80 gr  -  unexpected light but good for my current set up with quite heavy rubbers. The handle is thicker than Latika's one, with my small hands I prefer Latika here. And it's smooth, really. Grip tape is required but it thickens the thick handle and change a blade's feeling a little. So, it's faster than Latika but more definitely it is more POWERFUL. I mean that for all outpowering elements as block, counterdrive, drive, smash  - it's much better. And I can add here a BH loop. It was a way juicy than with Lat. And stable. A little less control and fh loop ability  - I guess usual trade off between 5 ply and 7 ply. Another point for all who want to speed up their setups  - my current setup is for permanent pressure on the opponent, while you are playing active, your fit is good  -  you're are better than used to be, but when the fuel is about over  - lights off ...I' ve gone through two tournaments with it and suffered many unexpected losses in the end of both. Latika was way better for keeping ball on the table.
About Ludeack and Clipper  - I never used them, only a couple of shots with Clipper. From the look at the ply's structure I assume that Barwell is Clipper with harder outerply - others plys look identical  - especially those noticable two red(rose) inner plies :)  
I'll stay with it for a while and if I'll keep to lose my club rating I'll switch to Latika with these rubbers, or will put my old Bryce + Nianmor on Barwell.  Unfortunately, I cant still get out nothing special from DHS H3 Neo National. May be not enough skill and power from me. And not enough feeling from it. I can't figure out why it's 4 time pricier than BW II.
I'm 36 year old fh-oriented attacker, based on the Debraj video's (only!) I should  be 2000+. Not the hardest way to get USATT rating, isn't it? :)

Edited by vic#74 - 03/14/2011 at 12:27am
ITC Premier XR
Nittaku Sieger Pk50
Tibhar Evolution EL-S
danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2011 at 10:36am
Hi Peter, I can see that you have changed from H3 NEO National to Fastarc G-1, could you please tell me which one of these rubber creates more spin and which one is faster? And does the Fastarc G-1 have a tacky topsheet? Thanks.

Edited by danie - 03/19/2011 at 10:36am
kts user View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kts user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2011 at 9:29pm
Hi everyone, last week I hv tried this f1 rubber and I found that this rubber is hard at the top sheet but softer than the hurricane rubber. The arc tremendously nice and super fast. Fir those who use soft rubber will not be recommended coz the control totally different. It is not so tacky as the hurricane. My preferable will be Bryce speed fx. More control than these hard rubber.
danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2011 at 8:33pm
o is the fastarc g-1 even tacky at all?
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2011 at 8:46am
Originally posted by danie danie wrote:

Hi Peter, I can see that you have changed from H3 NEO National to Fastarc G-1, could you please tell me which one of these rubber creates more spin and which one is faster? And does the Fastarc G-1 have a tacky topsheet? Thanks.

H3 is the spinniest rubber, boosting it, it will become a fast and spiny rubber.
But the best H3 is the national version, and boosting it more than once, you'll hard to find the same feel as the first.
If I were able to stock 52 H3 national each year, then I would surely use H3 National LOL

I'm looking for H3 replacement, so far Hexer is best choice, it has speed and very spinny although it's not as spinny as H3 and it's not hard enough.

Meanwhile I have problem using Fast Arc G-1, it requires diff skill of looping.
I have no problem switching from H3 to Hexer because I can brush loop it.
With Fast Arc I must hit to make an impact rather than brush thinly.

People who can do fake loop, will use fast arc better than me, until know I still can do fake loop.

So I've switched back to Hexer and Roxon 500 Embarrassed

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

parhelia9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parhelia9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2011 at 1:56am
i wonder how does it compared to calibra LT or boost TX ? or maybe bryce speed ?
hardness
speed
control  
return to XIOM amadues (little mozart)

FH :XIOM TAU I
BH :Cornilleau Pulse Racer
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2011 at 3:13am
I've tried boost Tx and Bryce Speed.

Hardness: G1>Brycespeed>TX
Speed: about the same
Throw: G1 has high throw, Bryce speed medium low, Boost TX low
Control: about the same
Spin: G1 has the best spin but sometimes it's hard to generate.

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2013 at 12:29am

Can you compare it to the current latest Fastarc C1 ?
ZJK SZLC |5Q+
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2013 at 2:29am
Originally posted by right2niru right2niru wrote:

Can you compare it to the current latest Fastarc C1 ?

Many Malaysian national team player using fast arc G-1 on backhand, I got the info from my friend who is a former B team national player.

I found fast arc G-1 too fast compared to hexer and the rubber is heavier than hexer.
It's much faster than Tenergy series, even T64.
But I still prefer Tenergy series over G-1.

Sorry, I'm not going to try fast arc C-1, cause it will be another type of tensor with different hardness.
I will go for Tenergy 80 Tongue
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2014 at 2:21am
most nittaku sponsored players are using fastarc G-1 on the fh or both sides. i just tried it after getting one cheap. yea it is pretty hard as far as rubbers go. 

u can't really brush loop due to the hardness and taut topsheet though the topsheet is not as hard as bluefire. it requires 2100+ level looper to play well unless you're physically quite strong, otherwise you'll miss catching the spin on occasion. 

it's like a mix of hurricane and tenergy. speed and spin are very close to tenergy. accel at close range is faster than tenergy like sigma 2 pro but off the table, it is slightly slower. power and feeling is like hurricane. it only comes in max 2.0 but it's nearly as fast as 2.1 tenergy so this rubber is quite fast. 

if u need more power in your shots, this will help you. there's no need to twiddle to smash. the drawback is that high arc looping is more difficult due to the increased speed:spin ratio and hardness.

overall, i will not be sticking with G-1 as my fh rubber

** update: after ~20 hrs in, the rubber has softened a bit and much more comfortable now but still a bit tough to counterloop with. played a 2400 today and won ~80% rallies off the table so G-1 is *ok* after awhile. the hardness made mishits hard to adjust on the fly unlike with a softer rubber where you can adjust the shot mid-stroke with touch and almost always went off the table. it took a lot of concentration to keep the ball in bc it was so fast and the hardness was hard to make touch adjustments so you pretty much had to hit it spot-on correctly (less leeway for error).

Edited by kurokami - 02/27/2014 at 12:55am
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2014 at 12:14am
*among the sponsored men which are few among nittaku sponsored pros, most are using C-1. having now tested G-1 -> too hard, S-1 -> speed glued bryce / Boost TC mixed together, i'd recommend C-1 if ur playing fastarc series. 

it's a little too expensive outside of japan $55 vs $35 where it would be a nice bargain per the cospa (other than 30% off bulk purchase from TT11), but the durability and quality of these rubbers are quite good considering. i'm now on ~70 hrs on the G-1 and it still has 70-80% life with little visible wear. there is very little fraying on the edges that it looks new until now (though my fh accuracy has improved tremendously. now at ~0.75" radius circle in the center like a pro Cool)

i think durability is noticeably higher than tenergy but i haven't been power looping as much, practicing close range topspin counters more often lately or medium power loops at most. spin has gone down, speed has gone up.
peteleco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteleco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 7:36pm
any new thoughts?

Edited by peteleco - 09/03/2014 at 7:37pm
Jun Mizutani - FL
regiz.rugenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 8:06pm
Just bought S1 from a fellow club member and a dealer. Llike he said Fast Arc is so soft, indeed it was but really blazing fast . he told me that G1 is even softer. I dont know why on this thread t is nentioned as Hard.

Both topsheet and sponge are too soft I cant use it on my forehand.. slightly rolling a roller while gluing would easily expand the rubber. But yes, it is blazing fast, explossive on my JRE and catapults like a Rasant or Express1 on steroid.. its now on my bh.

Edited by regiz.rugenz - 09/03/2014 at 8:20pm
Regiz°ᆗ
Rosewood_Carbon/Huricane_King   °FH:Vega_Japan/T64FX   °BH:OmegaV_Euro/Rasant
°°°°
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by regiz.rugenz regiz.rugenz wrote:

Just bought S1 from a fellow club member and a dealer. Llike he said Fast Arc is so soft, indeed it was but really blazing fast . he told me that G1 is even softer.

G1 is definitely very hard rubber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2014 at 8:34pm

thats what I thought seeing it on Ishikawa's blade.

It seem strange, I even use cold H20 or a fluid when cleaning it to harden the rubber at times. Are there possible versions? perhaps a Japan version is hard amd a euro version is soft.. ???
Regiz°ᆗ
°°°°
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 1:11am

Just bought S1 from a fellow club member and a dealer. Llike he said Fast Arc is so soft, indeed it was but really blazing fast . he told me that G1 is even softer. I dont know why on this thread t is nentioned as Hard.

Both topsheet and sponge are too soft I cant use it on my forehand.. slightly rolling a roller while gluing would easily expand the rubber. But yes, it is blazing fast, explossive on my JRE and catapults like a Rasant or Express1 on steroid.. its now on my bh.

Wow, this is quite different from what I experienced when I tested the S-1 last weekend. I tested it on my Hercules blade instead of my usual Tenergy 05. Here my impressions in a nut shell (my level is around USATT 1900):
- topsheet similar in hardness to T05, sponge softer but not as soft as for example Vega Europe; I did like the sponge, not too soft
- topsheet seems more grippy than T05 on touching it or rubber a ball over it
- more spin than T05 in serves and on pushes; very nice!
- less spin and arc on looping than T05
- slightly slower than T05 but plays similarly linear; not as bouncy as other ESN rubbers (I like linear rubbers like T05)
- more control and touch in short game than T05; easier to play in that department
- better and more controlled for smashing but that is not a very important category for me'
- blocking was very controlled in warm-up without much adjustment but I had problems here in matches; not sure why, maybe instinctively still the wrong blade angle (too used to T05)
- I played very well with S-1 in practice matches without doing any drills before and beat 5 different guys 1700-1900 all matches 3-0; guys had more problems than usual with my serves!; nice rubber, easy to play with
Conclusion: I liked playing with it; better spin in serves and pushes than T05; better control in short game; T05 has more power and dynamic on looping

Edited by Matt Pimple - 09/04/2014 at 1:23am
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
vishal_dindoyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vishal_dindoyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 1:26am
I have used all 3 versions of the FastArc rubber. The S1 is very fast and quite softer than bryce speed FX and it has a high throw it behaves like a Japanese rubber, it does not bottom out like some donic or Tibhar rubbers of the same hardness. And it is quite reactive to incoming spin.

Whereas the G1 is something very different its like a cross over between a H3 neo and a tensor. It is quite hard, not reactive to incoming spin, doesn't have a lot of catapult, the throw is very high and it is best for close to the table play unless boosted.

Finally the C1 even more different from the 2 above. It behave completely like a German rubber, it is a little bit harder that the S1, throw is quite low, it can bottom out at times, not reactive to incoming spin, extremely easy to block spiny balls.

All 3 rubbers a very spiny almost like tenergy 05!
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 1:37am
Originally posted by vishal_dindoyal vishal_dindoyal wrote:

I have used all 3 versions of the FastArc rubber. The S1 is very fast and quite softer than bryce speed FX and it has a high throw it behaves like a Japanese rubber, it does not bottom out like some donic or Tibhar rubbers of the same hardness. And it is quite reactive to incoming spin.

Whereas the G1 is something very different its like a cross over between a H3 neo and a tensor. It is quite hard, not reactive to incoming spin, doesn't have a lot of catapult, the throw is very high and it is best for close to the table play unless boosted.

Finally the C1 even more different from the 2 above. It behave completely like a German rubber, it is a little bit harder that the S1, throw is quite low, it can bottom out at times, not reactive to incoming spin, extremely easy to block spiny balls.

All 3 rubbers a very spiny almost like tenergy 05!

Further to that, the C1 and G1 are designed for either the forehand or backhand. Whereas, the S1 is designed for the backhand.

All these rubbers are nice to use - I can testify that.
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 2:29am
I have been testing S1 on  FH and BH and I much prefer it on FH. It's is a matter of taste and habbit. I usually play with softer rubbers on FH.
S1 reminds me a lot Stiga boost TS. C1 and G1 works very well on BH for blocking and putting tons of spin on opening BH loop. Also it is not too much impacted with incomming spin. Very good rubbers altogether.
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 3:34am
Is it an ESN rubber, or does Nittaku have some dedicated research lab?
hithithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hithithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 3:56am
@Bran - it is ESN, made in Germany.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Wow, this is quite different from what I experienced when I tested the S-1 last weekend. I tested it on my Hercules blade instead of my usual Tenergy 05. Here my impressions in a nut shell (my level is around USATT 1900):
- topsheet similar in hardness to T05, sponge softer but not as soft as for example Vega Europe; I did like the sponge, not too soft
- topsheet seems more grippy than T05 on touching it or rubber a ball over it
- more spin than T05 in serves and on pushes; very nice!
- less spin and arc on looping than T05
- slightly slower than T05 but plays similarly linear; not as bouncy as other ESN rubbers (I like linear rubbers like T05)
- more control and touch in short game than T05; easier to play in that department
- better and more controlled for smashing but that is not a very important category for me'
- blocking was very controlled in warm-up without much adjustment but I had problems here in matches; not sure why, maybe instinctively still the wrong blade angle (too used to T05)
- I played very well with S-1 in practice matches without doing any drills before and beat 5 different guys 1700-1900 all matches 3-0; guys had more problems than usual with my serves!; nice rubber, easy to play with
Conclusion: I liked playing with it; better spin in serves and pushes than T05; better control in short game; T05 has more power and dynamic on looping

+1

same here, I can play very well with S1 on drills. theres so much power on it but I dont see much in a game, at least not yet. I'll give it a few weeks more I guess b4 I get to fully apreciate it.. So far with S1 I now started looping heavy on underspin from my bh.. so easy that I might even try it in Max soon.

Was initially intended for my fh.. but so explossive on the bh..

Got so lucky though I found an even more explossive rubber that suits my fh, and matches well on my blade.. beats all my other rubbers combined, and best of all at a really good price. But sorry I won't discuss it here though in respect of the topic on this thread.. :)
Regiz°ᆗ
°°°°
peteleco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteleco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 6:08am
just ordered a C-1, lets see if its better than Bryce speed for me.
Jun Mizutani - FL
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by hithithit hithithit wrote:

Further to that, the C1 and G1 are designed for either the forehand or backhand. Whereas, the S1 is designed for the backhand.

All these rubbers are nice to use - I can testify that.

Here we go again... people, stop this forehand/backhand rubber distinction - just describe the rubber's properties and post your video/stroke if you are that concerned about how other players will use it.

Edited by NextLevel - 09/04/2014 at 9:44am
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
DistantStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DistantStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2014 at 11:38am
Kurokami, could you elaborate more in depth about the difference between G-1 and Sigma 2 pro? You mentioned speed, but what about:
1. Hardness?
2. spin?
3. arc on loops?

Which one of these do you think is better for close to table play?

Nittaku Acoustic
Xiom Sigma Euro 2.0
Tibhar Genius Sound 2.0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic