Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (1)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 2:49pm
Same here. Thanks Tibi.
Sponsored Links

Grandpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grandpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2016 at 7:27am
I Bought a Viscaria from Tibi. He promptly sent all the pictures I requested and replied to messages and emails. Within one hour of me sending payment, he sent me pictures of the packaged blade, and within 2 hours of sending payment, the item was at the post office and I had a tracking number. It doesn't get any better than that. I'll take any excuse to buy from him in future.
Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2016 at 11:01am
Bought some rubbers from him to a friend. All went smooth. I can recommend him regarding all the things he have for sale (for Stiga then ask meWink)!
3 BTY Jun Mizutani ST SZLC

FH/BH Butterfly Dignics 64 max

Buy some Butterfly or Stiga equipment?!?! PM me!!! EJ since 1993
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2016 at 7:17am
Once more, excellent deal with Tibi. I hope it won´t be the last one Wink
idubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2016 at 12:29am
Thanks Tibi for another smooth transaction...another request is on the way my friend.  Highly recommended and very prompt with his shipping.

Thanks
Donic Opticon RS

loops away!!!
idubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2016 at 12:27am
Hi Tibi, the rubber was sent 31March and delivered 9April…fastest delivery to me so far.  They usually get stuck in customs.  You always send them right away thanks for the prompt shipping and great prices.  Will be ordering again my friend.    Handshake

Irwin

Donic Opticon RS

loops away!!!
SlipSlopSlappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlipSlopSlappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2016 at 12:01pm
Fantastic price and super fast delivery to UK.
Thanks again Tibi.
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 3:18pm
Tibi is faster than Speedy Gonzalez and the Roadrunner. Another Big Plus: When having special or urgent requests and issues he is also the "problem solver".  

vajica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vajica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2016 at 6:35am
I don't think that Tibi needs any more of the great reviews, everybody already knows how great seller he is, yet I really needed too give my vote too.

Keep up the good work!
idubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2016 at 7:12am
Yes another great business deal with Tibi, thanks again Tibi
Donic Opticon RS

loops away!!!
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2017 at 9:30pm
10 rubbers great deal
and as always a smooth transaction
rating solid 1000
moving up to 1001
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 4:59am
Had so many wonderful transactions with Tibi...he is a very friendly and honest guy.
He always provides extremely fast shipping. Dealing with Tibi is a pleasure.

Thumbs Up
idubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2017 at 12:51am
Hi Tibi,
The rubbers arrived today. Great transaction good doing business with you as usual. Fast shipping as usual.

Thank You and cheers!

Donic Opticon RS

loops away!!!
Consistency View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consistency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2017 at 11:49am
Great seller! Everything A-OK! Smile
caratoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caratoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2017 at 11:12pm
First time buyer 100% satisfied. Prompt shipping and took just about a week. I think he forgot to send tracking number but I forgot to ask lol. Shipping from Europe to the us isn't usually this fast for me so I was genuinely surprised. Recommend when I need more rubbers I'll definitely come back
Carbonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
BTY Viscaria 88g
FH/Bh: MXP/Rasant
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2017 at 3:44am
Also first time buyer. Super quick turn around. 8 days to an island in the Mediterranean which is pretty damn quick!

Will definitely order again. Tks Tibi!
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2017 at 4:21pm
First time buyer from Tibi.  Excellent service and he put up with message after message about prices for different rubbers... answering promptly every single time.  Good prices, too.  I'll certainly order from him again in the future.
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2017 at 3:58pm
Thanks to Tibi, he offered great service and prices. There was a problem with the post office that delayed my package but he was helpful all the way. 

Look forward to our next transaction! Thumbs Up
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2017 at 1:37pm
Great service, 100% recommend, been buying all my ENS rubbers from for him for past couple of years.
Gizirajder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizirajder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2017 at 4:59pm
Gratula Tibike,  klasz srác  lehetsz..   :)

MydasDiablo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MydasDiablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2017 at 2:38pm
Second transaction with Tibi, as with the first rubbers were sold at a great price and delivered flawlessly. Highly recommended seller : )
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2017 at 10:15pm
Another perfect transaction. 
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
iwantboost2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwantboost2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2018 at 3:07am
Excellent seller. Great communication, fast shipping, blade as described- very nice. Thank you.
prunescu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prunescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2018 at 11:28am
Another great transaction like aways with Tibi. Genuine and quality for best price.
Hogberg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2021 at 4:23am
perfect deal! He bought my blade, there was no problem with payment. I recommend this guy :) 
Thanks Tibi.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic