Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OSP Blades - carbon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2013 at 3:53pm
The first testblade has arrived to France to JC
Other three blades are on the way to testers to the
USA - glassmaple
Turkey - E.I.
Netherlands - Thomasson
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
Sponsored Links

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2013 at 2:13pm
I am pleased to congratulate you for the excellent work I had the chance to witness today incorporated in OSP Martin Carbon. Faster than the regular Martin, crisper, and surprizingly with much more pronounced old Stiga feel - or probably better. I expect f. Mirchev to tell us more about it.
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 9:33am
hello lazslo would like to know if there any chance that some of us here in canada will get a chance to test one of these blades out. i am interested in the virtuoso carbon and also a few of my friens would like to test this also.

Edited by patrick1v - 07/04/2013 at 9:53am
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 4:55pm
No problem Patrick, we have few testblades circling. We planned some will be testing in US/CAN and other in EU. I will sum them up soon and try to manage next circle
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 5:04pm
Does that include an Expert Carbon too?
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 5:13pm
If I am not mistaken Peter our Expert BC is in the US at our folk 'emihet'. I will drop him an email and it worths a try to PM him. Would you PM him? Thanks. 
glassmaple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glassmaple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 5:34pm
According to my priority mail tracking, it's been delivered last week.
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 5:40pm
just tested the OSP Expert Carbon...it is a jewel...perpendicular direct hit is still slower and very controlled but when you angular hit the ball it becomes an off blade...looking forward to ordering one as soon as they are available...blade will leave for England tomorrow!  Great job for master Robert and Laszlo...
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2013 at 4:36am
Emihet would u care to write a review about it in the OSP Carbon Review thread?

Thanks
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2013 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

Emihet would u care to write a review about it in the OSP Carbon Review thread?

Thanks
sure i will provide a short review
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
Mirchev View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirchev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

I am pleased to congratulate you for the excellent work I had the chance to witness today incorporated in OSP Martin Carbon. Faster than the regular Martin, crisper, and surprizingly with much more pronounced old Stiga feel - or probably better. I expect f. Mirchev to tell us more about it.

My experience with OSP Martin Carbon:
I tryed the regular OSP Martin at Imago's club and I liked the feeling and the vibration of the blade. When I saw that OSP have started producing carbon blades I thought to myself "This is the blade for me" - more speed, nice feeling. So I ordered one without waiting for the test results since I knew the quality of the OSP blades already.
My OSP Martin arrived, produced according to my expectations. My idea was to fit it with Vega Japan. Imago tested it with some Xiom rubbers and we settled on Xiom Vega Japan and Xiom Vega Europe. So I trained few times with it and I am very satisfyed with the blade. Vega Europe is a little bouncy on this blade, Vega Japan is the perfect rubber for it. 
My coach appproved the blade which by itself speaks a lot.
The blade may be too fast for some, for me it is not so fast as other carbon blades. Maybe Musko carbon will be suffuciently fast for some pro players.
It is harder than the regular OSP Martin, but the vibration is not lost at all.
The blade works very well on service receive, pushes, flips - good short game.I feel my game precise, controlled and at the same time powerful. Well placed blocks, powerfull forehand and backhand topspins at mid-distance and far from the table, appropriate dwell time when grabbing the ball for topspin on backhand. It is a pleasure to play with this blade.
The look of the blade is delicate, beautiful, stylish - a designer blade.
The blade is heavy and I am getting used to it. 
The blade is expensive and it is better than three cheaper blades put together. I play with one blade at the time.
So I thank God and my wife for their generosity!
Thank you, Imago, for the recommendation and thank you, OSP team, for the effort you have put in the new carbon blades!
I am sure the testers will approve it also. Smile
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2013 at 10:58am
The OSP Expert Carbon has arrived in the post today and I'll be getting the chance to test it this weekend.

bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2013 at 11:28am
Look forward to you testing that Peter C, since you are familiar with the Expert 
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 12:22pm
Insider news: we will open soon 4 carbon blades:
  • Expert CRWi UNI ALL++
  • Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF
  • Ultimate 3CRW UNI OFF
  • Martin CRW UFS OFF++

For 31 December the price will be the same as our wooden blades.

Our latest article about carbon blades:

http://j.mp/carbon_blades

speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 1:08pm
Laszlo, as a longtime big OSP fan, I'm ready to buy a Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF.
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 3:31pm
Oh noes. Just give me a few weeks to sell my car and I'll be back with you.

Edited by AndySmith - 12/16/2015 at 3:32pm
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 10:40am
Clap Looking good!

the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 11:29am
Just when I thought I was done searching...
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by speaquinox speaquinox wrote:

Laszlo, as a longtime big OSP fan, I'm ready to buy a Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF.

This is the one I would target too.

I'll wait to hear feedback from you guys playing with it first
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2015 at 4:22pm
Have you seen? The four carbon blades are now on the osp site and are for sale at a sale price! The specs. are there and you can do a comparison with the all wood versions.  Good EJ stuff!Tongue This was not there yesterday, just pics
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2015 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by JoeB JoeB wrote:

Have you seen? The four carbon blades are now on the osp site and are for sale at a sale price! The specs. are there and you can do a comparison with the all wood versions.  Good EJ stuff!Tongue This was not there yesterday, just pics

Order placed.

And now the mafia are banging on my door asking for their money back.  They'll take my knees!!!  Are you happy JoeB???  You have cost me my knees!!!
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2015 at 8:03pm
Dear Andy, unless you tell which blade you ordered and why, we will also want your arms!!!
Seriously what  did you order?
I was thinking of getting an all wood V+ to go with my V.  But after reading the specs. on the expert carbon
I noticed it is very close (on paper) to the wood V+.  I think the larger head on the Expert would help my love for blocking.   Lots of interesting choices now and a great price window!
Robert, you owe me for free advertising!!Smile
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:37am
I ordered the Virtuoso CRWi, S size, elcon handle.

I had a virtuoso carbon back when OSP were experimenting with different materials. Not a test blade, a purchased one. It was amazing, very subtle carbon feel. I sent it to PeterC for testing and he liked it so much that he convinced me to sell it to him. I'm hoping that the new blades will be along those lines once again.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2015 at 7:40pm
Do you know that guy with our custom carbon blade mark W?
Here you are the full story: http://j.mp/1NvG00A

viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2015 at 10:17pm
Cannot wait to try my Virtuoso CRWi, M size, Utcan handle !!
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
Palatinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palatinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2015 at 4:51am
palatinusblades.com
ospblades.com
Carryboy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carryboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2015 at 1:05pm
Wondering which would be good for a all around attacker?? I play close to or a few feet away from the table. I play a lot of loops and loop drives.
Spin Master Carbo Power (Stefan Elsner Custom)
Donic Acuda S1 Max
Donic Acuda P1 Blue Max
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2015 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by viva viva wrote:

Cannot wait to try my Virtuoso CRWi, M size, Utcan handle !!
+1. OSP's UTC An. handle, IMHO, is the most comfortable An. handle vs the rest of all brands out there.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2015 at 4:32pm
Do you like stiff blades?
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2015 at 4:44pm
Would it be more stiff than the V'king ?^

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic