Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joola Rosskopf Emotion - Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2013 at 3:09pm
good to know, thanks.

$50 for outside EU buyers!

Sponsored Links

igszoctan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igszoctan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

I also ordered one :)

Me too. Big smile

...but wait a minute who will pay the gass bill?!

igszoctan
Fh: Rasant PowerGrip (2.1)
Blades: Appelgren Allplay
Bh: Rasant Powersponge(1.9)
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66928&PID=807706󅌚
Strength and honour
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2013 at 10:00pm
I played with this blade. It much slower and much softer than Viscaria. I would say with this blade need fast and hard rubbers
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2013 at 7:15pm
For those who are interested there are 2 very nice threads on the French forum tennis-de-table.com:

For those who can't read French I recommend using the Chrome browser for an instant translation; just to verify I tried and even if the experience is far from perfect we understand everything people say about that wood.

It really seems Joola hit the nail on its head with that wood; they all say the same thing than high_arc and jcdi...

Mine are in the mail and I expect them in about 2 weeks (I received the shipment email notice this morning). timstt.be was nice answering my emails and he has re-stocked after apparently a surge in demand...I guess we owe that to high_arc and the folks on the forum across the pond. Tongue

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 12:15am
Wow, rave reviews from Jolan.
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 3:58am
I got hold of one, weighted at 79g on my scale.

It's very well finished, as expected, no rough edges. FL handle is slightly thicker than the TB series from BTY.

I've slapped on a sheet of Vega Pro on the FH and an old Boost TC on the BH.

I've only done coaching / feeding with it so far, but initial feedback is that the blade feels light (it lighter than my usual XZQ with 2 T80...).

It also feels well balanced, slower than the XZQ, softer or as soft, and yet quite rigid.
I felt I had great control and a good dwell time.

I adapted to the bounce / throw extremely quickly, as it seems quite natural, not too hight, not too low.

I did feel some "lack of power", or more accurately that the bat wasn't as fast or powerful as my XZQ, but that is exactly as expected, and it might take a few sessions to get used to the different gears. I have not had the opportunity to practice fast / spinny play as I normally do.

I'll have to use it with my usual tenergies to see if the balance changes.

I'll try and put it through its paces in a proper training session asap, unfortunately I don't train that often :/

Edited by Olio - 10/22/2013 at 4:01am
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

yes; I noticed his posts; his style reminded me of somebody and I lived a mysterious 'déjà vu' kind of experience :)

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

yes; I noticed his posts; his style reminded me of somebody and I lived a mysterious 'déjà vu' kind of experience :)

I read the whole thread and his style didn't remind me of anyone, but the posts he made ultimately told me who I should have been thinking of...
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 11:33am
Jolan occasionally makes an appearance on ENglish language TT forums with nice equipment reviews.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 11:53am

Jolan occasionally makes an appearance on ENglish language TT forums with nice equipment reviews.

Including this one? Embarrassed
Cybershape Carbon
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 12:22pm
omg!!! i think I just had an epiphany LOL.
High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 3:05pm
I played first league matches with the Rossi Emotion blade Saturday a week ago and a tournament last weekend.

In the league matches, I lost my 3 games badly, and I think I would have won one but more likely two had I played with the Viscaria. It was a terrible day table tennis wise. One week later in the tournament, I played about same level as I would have with the Viscaria.

I still believe that the Rossi Emotion is actually better for me personally and my way of playing than the Viscaria (I have never played anywhere close as good in training and training matches with anything else). I will re-assess in a few weeks though.
The fact that I got destroyed by players that I usually beat shows once more that you shouldn't actually change equipment during the season, at least if it's not a minor change as from TBS to TB ALC, or Tenergy to Evolution. Change in feeling kills the confidence in tight situations, at least for me.

speaquinox View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speaquinox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 3:14pm
.. Back to real world :)
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by High_Arc High_Arc wrote:

I played first league matches with the Rossi Emotion blade Saturday a week ago and a tournament last weekend.

In the league matches, I lost my 3 games badly, and I think I would have won one but more likely two had I played with the Viscaria. It was a terrible day table tennis wise. One week later in the tournament, I played about same level as I would have with the Viscaria.

I still believe that the Rossi Emotion is actually better for me personally and my way of playing than the Viscaria (I have never played anywhere close as good in training and training matches with anything else). I will re-assess in a few weeks though.
The fact that I got destroyed by players that I usually beat shows once more that you shouldn't actually change equipment during the season, at least if it's not a minor change as from TBS to TB ALC, or Tenergy to Evolution. Change in feeling kills the confidence in tight situations, at least for me.
sorry for the losses. were they close losses? if yes, do you have close wins when you prevail against those guys? can you retrospectively pinpoint situations where the rossi emotion was clearly the culprit other than change in feel (serve returns, opening loops, counter loops, blocks...)? will you keep playing exclusively with the rossi emotion for the rest of the season?

High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 4:15pm

Originally posted by High_Arc High_Arc wrote:

sorry for the losses. were they close losses? if yes, do you have close wins when you prevail against those guys? can you retrospectively pinpoint situations where the rossi emotion was clearly the culprit other than change in feel (serve returns, opening loops, counter loops, blocks...)? will you keep playing exclusively with the rossi emotion for the rest of the season?

Yes, my plan is to exclusively play with the Emotion blade rest of the season. This is because already last tournament I didn't experience a large difference and in training the Rossi Emotion feels so extremely good. But then, if I loose to often my EJ syndrome will win in the end and I will look for something new.

About the league matches (3 matches):
Two of the players are about the same level as I am, one is rated quite a bit higher.

The first match (against a player of similar level), I never managed to win so far, as he seems to like my game and I hate his. Here the score was as in the usual range, perhaps a bit closer than usual. Nothing felt awkward.

The second match (against higher rated player), I lost 3-0, but every single set was close. The player is a defender, not attacking that often, rare species at my level. I'm usually very good against defenders, and I've never lost against this player before, although I'm clearly rated lower. For me, defenders are really a confidence thing. Loop, loop hard, push, loop hard, push, loop, loop, smash. I have the slow spinny loop that defenders hate because the ball drops too early and they return too high, I also have the fast attack such that they can't really be sure on what comes next.
The slow spinny loops worked great with the Emotion, but the feeling on hard loops is really different from the ALC blades (and the only thing where I actually prefer ALC blades). I missed some of my first hard loops and afterwards was so unsure that I got impatient and tried to accelerate when there wasn't really an opportunity to do so.
So here it may be up to discussion whether it was because I'm better at looping hard with the Viscaria or simply equipment change and resulting loss of confidence.

Against the other guy, it's something like a 60/40 ratio for me. It was the deciding match of the entire league match, and some people were watching (like 30 or so). But it was never the case before that I went away defeated 3-0 in sets like this time. I really can't blame the clear loss on any particular feature of the Rossi Emotion. Looking back it seems actually more that I wanted to exploit the additional possibilities that the blade offered me and played differently than I would usually have played. Returning serves short that I would have flicked otherwise (because of missing capabilities to return the serves short).

In the end it's hard to say what made the difference. It may equally well simply have been the day...

Anyways, in training, feeling confident and everything, I recently did win twice against both the player rated number 19 and the player rated number 24 in our country.
This was really possible only due to switching the blade I believe. Usually I can't beat players in top 30, be it training or real matches. The difference between 50 and 30 is simply to large (difference between 100 and 50 is actually smaller).
The Rossi Emotion is the best blade I have ever experience in serve/return. One can really load opening loops with spin. Blocks feels so smooth and precise. Simply great.

Summarizing:
Great blade, stupid losses, whatever.

Edited by High_Arc - 10/22/2013 at 4:21pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 4:31pm
OH MAN! I can feel the pain; at least you have some serious character and do not sell/throw away stuff that does not work right away, a clear problem to some people I shall not name.

Those losses are the hardest, when entering the court full of hope and all pumped up, certain to have made the right decision(s)...I will keep in mind your dedication to the blade for the rest of the season and take it as an inspiration to stick with a setup when the change makes strong sense like you implies.

I'd be glad to get updates on your next trainings and league results; this is your journal correct? Thumbs Up.

High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 4:47pm

OH MAN! I can feel the pain; at least you have some serious character and do not sell/throw away stuff that does not work right away, a clear problem to some people I shall not name.

Those losses are the hardest, when entering the court full of hope and all pumped up, certain to have made the right decision(s)...I will keep in mind your dedication to the blade for the rest of the season and take it as an inspiration to stick with a setup when the change makes strong sense like you implies.

I'd be glad to get updates on your next trainings and league results; this is your journal correct? Thumbs Up.

Thanks fatt!

I will continue playing with the blade because I honestly believe that it is a bit better for me than the ALC blades. It's way better for me than the usual Hinoki/Carbon blades for sure.

I have a tendency to be hyped when I test new equipment. So I thought for some time that the Bluefire or Evolution is actually better than Tenergy for me. By now, I think it's close to makes no difference if I use any of them for some time.

With respect to the Rossi Emotion blade, the initial hype is gone, but I still believe that for me it s a better blade.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

et alors, c'est vrai?
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 10:15pm

et alors, c'est vrai?

I am jolan on french frorum an jcdi here. jcdi are my initials and jolan is my pseudo. BTW if a mod could change my pseudo here in jolan and withdraw jcdi, I'd be most grateful.
Back to the topic, yes,  I am very found of Rossi Emotion and I consider it to be the best compromise for price , quality and performance on the market at the moment. Some products from Ross Leidy, OSP or BBC could be considered superior but they are hand made, more expensive and producted at very low quantity.
Also BTY, Nittaku and Darker have wonderful blades but soooo expensive that they can't be compared to RE. In general, Joola manages to keep prices at decent level without sacrifying the quality. Viva, Fever, Rossi Force, Zolli light, Wing fast, Sting, bomb, mc1 are also great blades. I noticed they are much expensive in conus than in europe. On the french forum, we are now more than 20 using it and it keeps growing. Some have tried it without keeping it because it didn't fit their games perfectly but none, so far, disliked it.
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

et alors, c'est vrai?

I am jolan on french frorum an jcdi here. jcdi are my initials and jolan is my pseudo. BTW if a mod could change my pseudo here in jolan and withdraw jcdi, I'd be most grateful.
Back to the topic, yes,  I am very found of Rossi Emotion and I consider it to be the best compromise for price , quality and performance on the market at the moment. Some products from Ross Leidy, OSP or BBC could be considered superior but they are hand made, more expensive and producted at very low quantity.
Also BTY, Nittaku and Darker have wonderful blades but soooo expensive that they can't be compared to RE. In general, Joola manages to keep prices at decent level without sacrifying the quality. Viva, Fever, Rossi Force, Zolli light, Wing fast, Sting, bomb, mc1 are also great blades. I noticed they are much expensive in conus than in europe. On the french forum, we are now more than 20 using it and it keeps growing. Some have tried it without keeping it because it didn't fit their games perfectly but none, so far, disliked it.

I knew it was you after I read the thread - I was just having fun with my posts.  They say French is the language of love and one must truly love a blade to have 5 copies of it!  Your love seems to have infected other forumers across the channel and I have ordered one.  One can get jealous looking at good "woods" so I want to test this one myself.  It is probably slow for my style but maybe slow is what I need right now and the price, c'est tres magnifique!
Cybershape Carbon
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 12:37am

BTW if a mod could change my pseudo here in jolan and withdraw jcdi, I'd be most grateful.
the request is on its way.
Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 12:41am

They say French is the language of love and one must truly love a blade to have 5 copies of it! 

Hahahaha! Very true!

I am surprised that this blade is only now becoming hyped about, its been around for some time.

Edited by Benigma - 10/23/2013 at 12:42am
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Benigma Benigma wrote:

They say French is the language of love and one must truly love a blade to have 5 copies of it! 

Hahahaha! Very true!

I am surprised that this blade is only now becoming hyped about, its been around for some time.
I interpret that as the work of equipment enthusiasts who are fed up with overpriced material; they want to honor and recognize the work of blade makers interested in delivering results first: no fashion; no heavy and expensive bazooka style marketing; no Inner ABC eye powder, no Super XYZ sedatives; no lipstick; no gimmicks...
Joola position itself as one company showing a fine balance between integrity, high quality and reasonable pricing and the public did not fail to notice.
I for one support their effort toward the promotion of the game with their US Tour; it's one more reason to buy from them in my opinion. Now, if quality and more than reasonable pricing meet by magic what can we say...VIVA LA EMOTION BABY!

Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 6:27am
Amen, Fatt! Amen!

Mind giving your impressions once you get your Rossi?
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 7:49am

Hahahaha! Very true!

I interpret that as the work of equipment enthusiasts who are fed up with overpriced material; they want to honor and recognize the work of blade makers interested in delivering results first: no fashion; no heavy and expensive bazooka style marketing; no Inner ABC eye powder, no Super XYZ sedatives; no lipstick; no gimmicks...
Joola position itself as one company showing a fine balance between integrity, high quality and reasonable pricing and the public did not fail to notice.
I for one support their effort toward the promotion of the game with their US Tour; it's one more reason to buy from them in my opinion. Now, if quality and more than reasonable pricing meet by magic what can we say...VIVA LA EMOTION BABY!

Exactly my point of view !
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 10:33am

Amen, Fatt! Amen!
Mind giving your impressions once you get your Rossi?
he he wouln't it be funny if I do not like it?

Frankly I do not see what could go wrong; yesterday night I played out of my mind a guy over 2k (he broke 2100 several times); 1/2 hour warming up; 3-2; 3-0 (I was ahead 2-0, 2-1 and came back from 10-2 to 10-9 in the 4th game in the 1st match); I used a 75 gr borko blade (my daughter's), the one I rely on when I have no blade of my own, with nimbus soft and sound, both max. It was mushy on the bh but very reliable in blocks, serve returns and rallying; fh was lacking power but since he blocks much better than I can loop it meant I could deal with the blocks and keep going. It was too light and too flexy though.

Now when I play the mizutani and any fast rubber I start missing because my game went down a bit in the last 2 years (I feel like I am coming back close to the best game I played in the past though, with more knowledge and a wider awareness on the court) and I do not have enough practice (once a week at the club and some on the robot) and that's why I sold it; also reading about the emotion and its price on timtts I decided I did not want to immobilize that much money in a piece of wood; same for the V+.

I expect something in the middle with the Emotion: 1)more control and a bit softer than the mj; 2) more power, more speed and less flex than the borko; I have experience now extracting good info from reviews and I feel confident this is what I need.

I gave up the zetro quad because the too thick hinoki outer; I had about the same feel about the andro supreme zylon even though I place it above the ZQ in terms of efficiency for my game. I do not dislike hinoki outer but too much will give me a dull feel that I do not enjoy; the outer hinoki is so much thinner on the emotion and I expect the best of the wood without the dull too soft feel.

I have a used Rhyzm red max in the mail (thanks assiduous for the good price); I had almost bought some from ttping a while ago (I should have) and from what I read about it it will be perfect for my game on the fh with the emotion: something that does it all with a twist; all I read tells me the Rhyzm is the Mark V of the 21st century: fast enough; spinny enough; linear response; predictable; reliable. I expect a lot from that rubber. Bluefire, MX-P and Tenergy are for people way above my level, those who can always swing fast and commit 100% on all strokes and that's not me, not yet, probably never will.

So my first test will be that combo: emotion-rhyzm red max-nimbus soft black max; the nimbus sound red max will be in the fs section sooner than later (6 hours old; $20 shipped anyone?). I have 2 nimbus max regular in the mail that I will keep for the bh I think.

It is funny that I end up following jcdi/jolan's (again!) blade wise and ttping's advice rubber wise; I could have saved a few bucks in shipping and depreciation when buying and reselling stuff in the last few months Confused.

I'll pay even more attention to what those 2 say in the future: to me, ttping is quite the ej guru with the level of play that backs everything he says while jcdi knows exactly what to use for people playing at expert level, thanks to his high awareness and analysis level; the 2 make the pair!

OH! add high_arc in the middle to achieve my personal tt review dream team!

NDLR: all due respect to other forum reviewers paid cash (as gift, of course) right here! Big smile

High_Arc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High_Arc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 1:10pm

Exactly my point of view !

Now that we're about to say good things about Joola:

I have only played with three of there baldes:
Rossi Emotion
Viva
Rossi Fire

All of them are great blades and very reasonably priced!!!

Something like 15 years ago, when I was a member of our rather bad youth national team, shortly before I stopped playing for several years, I was using the old thinner Rossi Fire with the pink handle.

Of course I had to give the Rossi Fire a try once I started playing again (the new thicker version with the nice looking black/red handle) and I really liked it a lot. I essentially moved away from it because all the Butterfly ALC/ZLC blades got such good reviews and many players I know used them.

I put some rubbers on it recently and what it reminded me of was a slightly slower and softer all wood version of the Mizutani (and this for less than 40 USD!!!).

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 1:57pm
I know the Kool, MC1, Rossi Force and Wing Fast; the Rossi Force is of course too fast for me even though it's fun to play. I can do well with the Wing Fast that has no vibes and excellent speed; it is a no nonsense very good loop attack blade that can hit and smash well. A usatt 1900 friend with who I go 50/50 always comes back to it no matter what he tries (Photino, MJ, IF ZLC, TB ALL, Dotec Persson and many more).

I owned the Kool and MC1 and those are just beyond me! I can live with the Rossi Force with its classic build and speed but those 2 are just insane; to me their design itself seems like a genetic experiment that turned wrong LOL.

ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 6:21pm
After the french forum the "Emotion wave" on mytt? 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
NoFootwork View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoFootwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2013 at 8:53pm
Has anyone played with both Emotion and Fever?  Can you please compare them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic