Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Joola Rosskopf Emotion - Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
Author
Wolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2015 at 5:10pm
Hi, I've read the last few pages of this thread very interesting and felt that Mr. Andy still cannot find your correct BH rubber? Today I had a friendly meeting with his friend and he just now is in love with your JRE. FH Rakza 9 Soft rubber 2.0 mm, the BH-9 Soft Rakza 2.0 mm. It was very annoying, BH spins and the power of rush. I had a lot of problems to face his pressure. I borrowed his racket out of curiosity and in several test exchanges really have to commit exceptional control of this device. FH I didn't like me so much, it was a little stiff, but BH was excellent. Open, short game, contrast, blocks really work great. Courtesy of a friend I exchanged his one Rakza 9 Soft for my favorite Joola Rhyzm P 2.0 mm. I rolled in the hands several times during the exchanges of rocket and Rhyzm P 2.0 mm me strongly delivers on FH side. Wou, that was something! Suddenly, completely changed the image of the balance games and a friend found himself in the role of statisty. My FH is at 99% still controlled spins played on the exact location and from BH then I'm waiting for an opportunity to finish the point. This setting works on my style of the game and I already know that tomorrow I'll be ordering the JRE to my collection:(. Firmly I just hope that tomorrow all day not electricity or dealer will be on vacation, so he couldn't hear my žalozpěvy. My friend played this for about three months and raised his BH up tremendously. His confidence has grown, and the whole it crowned the victory a few days ago in the TOP 8 in its category. I apologize for the immediate impressions, emotions and enthusiasm....., ,Embarrassed
W.
Donic Crest Off
FH-Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH-Tibhar ELP 1.9

Donic Crest AR+
FH-Joola Maxxxp 2.0
BH-Joola Rhyzm Tech 2.0

Sponsored Links

Wolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2015 at 5:25pm
On my head, this is, of course, about Rakza X soft Nuke

Edited by Wolf - 09/18/2015 at 1:49am
Donic Crest Off
FH-Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH-Tibhar ELP 1.9

Donic Crest AR+
FH-Joola Maxxxp 2.0
BH-Joola Rhyzm Tech 2.0

JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2015 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Wolf Wolf wrote:

On my head, this is, of course, about Rakzu X soft Nuke
Well, sure, switching from Primorac carbon to most anything may make you ecstatic Big smile !
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
Wolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2015 at 10:23am
I understand your point of view, Primorac Carbon is only a tool, how do you keep the respect. Geek However, JRE, I tried to play during the past three years several times and with different rubbers, but couldn't say I never Wou! 
Tenergy 05-too hard, a little momentum, I worked a lot on the winning point.
 Tenergy 64-significantly better, but again it too low angle of reflection, an impossible game of the middle distance. 
JP 01, JP02, Xiom Vega For and I don't know what else, but nothing was so good on first impression, as the Rakza X Soft +Rhyzm P. 
Personally, I'm very convinced that this new generation of rubber blends with JRE far better than the previous generation of rubber.
W.
Donic Crest Off
FH-Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH-Tibhar ELP 1.9

Donic Crest AR+
FH-Joola Maxxxp 2.0
BH-Joola Rhyzm Tech 2.0

Tuly007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuly007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2015 at 4:22pm
I played with the 2 RE for 1year (FL and AN) a month ago after trying others I come back to them and since I've decided to stay with the RE I bought 2 more from CONTRA.de, flared ones and I could not believe that the new FL Handle I got is totally different that the Old one I had
Is close to the Xiom handle but rounder on top, longer +.3 mm,and the wings are higher

It is 103 mm long, flattered and wider, the neck is nicely machined although they are 81 and 82 grams are thicker 5.9 and 6.0 mm than the old 86 grams fl that is 5.8 mm ....and Joola logo at the base of the handle is inserted nicely into the blade wood not applied on top of it with 2 nails like fixtures......

BTW I found Contra.de the only overseas places to buy Joola from USA with no restrictions.....may be others but tt11 is not one ,though
still testing

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2015 at 4:27pm
And what about timtts.be ?
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2015 at 4:42pm
I recently bought a JRE blade and was pleasantly surprised with the change in the handle as well. It's more rounded and it felt perfect in my hand. It was fairly fast but has a high level of control so overall I think it's a very good blade, especially for the money. 
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2015 at 5:12pm
Would you have side by side pictures, or at least a picture of the new handle? Mine dates back two years or so, it's definitely old style.

From your descriptions, it's now closer to the Donic shape?
Tuly007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuly007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2015 at 12:21am
Yes the flared is totally changed almost a copy of the Donic's flared ones, just 2mm wider at the base same 102- 103 mm long although feels longer cause the wings have a higher cut than the ovtcharov senso v2 that I have...
Others oversees shops may send Joola to USA idk I just buy from tt11, contra and dandoy....and many here, too
How do I post pictures made with the iPad????
still testing

p1ngp0ng3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p1ngp0ng3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2015 at 4:47am
I guess the new RE handles are the same as the Aruna handles, as it's the same blade.
Already owning a RE with anatomic handle, I wanted to try the flared handle. Bought the Aruna OFF and the flared handle is very nice!
Infinity VPS - Hybrid MK - T25 FX
vajica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vajica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2015 at 6:59pm
I have one JRE in CO that is soon going in the "for sale" section :)
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 3:16am
Originally posted by p1ngp0ng3r p1ngp0ng3r wrote:

I guess the new RE handles are the same as the Aruna handles, as it's the same blade.
Already owning a RE with anatomic handle, I wanted to try the flared handle. Bought the Aruna OFF and the flared handle is very nice!

The Aruna off handle is the same as the old RE handle. The New one is different.

So for those looking for RE with old handle get the Aruna off.
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
ronakvyas86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2016 at 12:46pm
Is the penhold version as good as shakehand?
Yasaka Goiabao 5 CPEN, Donic Baracuda MAX FH & RPB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2016 at 2:03pm
...of JRE
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2016 at 7:26am
Hi Andy,
are you still using the JRE? I used one last season and found it excellent for everything except forehand loop? I use fh2.1 and bh1.9 T05fx. I was amazed about how good the short game and serving was with the JRE. I found myself netting forehand loops from mid distance (I think this has more to do with my tendency to play too flat a stoke. I found backhand was excellent however even with T05fx especially on opening topspin.
since then I have tried andro temper tech all+ (tad slow)
andro ligna off (just a bit too much but a beautiful blade, too bouncy)
and tibhar stratus power wood (really like this but just a bit too bouncy in serve and short game)
so I think I am going back to the JRE. I find it easier to serve short or fast and long with control?
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2016 at 7:16pm
Anybody selling a used JRE w/a ST handle? 
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2016 at 3:46am
I have one you could buy
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2016 at 4:06am
PM sent

mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 7:10am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

JRE still excellent. But I have an itch to scratch before I'm forced to take a 2 month break due to further surgery at the end of Feb.

So! I've approached tt-manufaktur to make a custom version of his Carara Deep. It will be thus:

limba-koto-carbon/aramid-ayous-carbon/aramid-koto-cypress

I still miss my softer BH rubbers, so this is my last attempt to balance my BH and FH wings. If this is a failure, I'll switch permanently to medium sponges on the BH of the JRE and just get on with it.

I just...need to know.

I have just gone back to my JRE after using Andro ligna and TSPW.
I always use 1.9mm 05fx and it seems really spinny on opening backhand loop. direct when I drive/smash and really solid in tight game.

Perhaps I would be better trying a harder rubber but I am not convinced??

I also don't think it is a high throw blade?
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 8:15am
I just don't like soft rubbers on blades with hinoki outers.  It's a personal thing, and definitely not some sort of universal truth.  The JRE's hinoki is thin and so felt better to me than the Legend Carbon with the same soft rubber, but I just never felt as comfortable with it as I did with koto, or limba.

I think the throw is pretty medium really, but certainly high enough to do a job when looping.  I didn't find that it was particularly slow from further back, but a lot of that could be coming from the rubber selection perhaps.  But if you feel that it lacks power from distance AND you use a soft rubber, you'll end up swinging so hard that you bottom the rubber out and the arc flattens out.  If that's the case, brush more (although you trade speed) or use a harder sponge.

Still a great blade.
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 8:23am
Andy, are you still using the JRE?
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 8:26am
Originally posted by mog1111 mog1111 wrote:

Andy, are you still using the JRE?

Nope.

How old is this thread now - a few years?  I don't have a good record on long-term blade relationships.  Tears for all the blades I've loved before...  CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 8:29am
What are you using now?
Are you from the midlands somewhere?
I think you might of played at the West Mids senior recently
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 9:01am
Originally posted by mog1111 mog1111 wrote:

What are you using now?
Are you from the midlands somewhere?
I think you might of played at the West Mids senior recently

I'm using a Levi Basalt blade at the moment.  I can't even imagine changing it!  Ever!  For at least a week or so!

Yeah, I'm in Staffordshire.  I was going to the West Mids Open and signed up but had to pull out due to ill health.  A few of my clubmates did go though.  Sounded like a good event!
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2016 at 10:51am
the best local player I know has had the same blade for about 40 years. he won our county championship at about 14 or 15 years old and has been the best player pretty much every year.
Its not even Carbon??
and he only uses Joola Green Power
seems to spin and hit the ball fast enough. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2016 at 1:47pm
Has anyone tried short pips on JRE?
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2016 at 1:53pm
yes weirdly I did it 1.5mm tsp spin pips but I did not persevere with him long enough to really comment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2016 at 2:03pm
I'm thinking of putting a sheet of hexer pips on my JRE. I'm wondering whether it'll be a good idea coz of the hinoki top ply
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2016 at 4:38pm
I think you would need plenty of sponge and it will take some effort at training to get the touch. wont just happen overnight.
Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2017 at 2:21am
just got a 2nd hand JRE. Lens is gone, handle has been repaired but the blade face is still fine with just some minor dents on the side.

I used an ITC PoweCell RS on the FH and Bryce Speed on BH. After several days playing I felt that it behaved like an all wood blade in short to medium effort strokes. Above average on strokes in and around the table. On stronger strokes, punch blocks and flat hits, the carbon beneath the two layers kicks in and it behaves like a carbon blade should, fast and crisp.

What I like about it is the 'loopability', the capacity to do controlled accurate loops, drives and counters. Its got good dwell like an all wood. Its got decent speed to finish points on flat hits.

This just became my new main weapon. Coming from Challenge Speed, Tibhar KJH then to Acoustic Carbon then to JRE. JRE narowly edges out my Acoustic Carbon on control and looping but barely on speed.

I will be trying T05 and Tibhar and maybe short pimple rubbers on JRE next, see how that goes.

Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic