Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zeropong

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zeropong
    Posted: 07/22/2006 at 1:28am
hey everyone I wasl ooking at the zeropong web site. has anyone here used them for equipment, if so what are your thought
Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 1:34am

I spend on zeropong over 500 dollars...great customer service...very good products...if you need more info let me knor (blades,rubber???)

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 1:43am

Yeah, tom is a great guy. I get all my friendship stuff from ZP as the authorized dealer.  You'll never go wrong there.  If you're looking at something, post it on the forum and you'll get lots of good feedback.

By the way, the Gambler line is about to hit real soon.  That's tom's personal baby.  It's gonna be interestng to say the least.  Nitrous sponge!!?? :)

Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 1:54am
I bought a 729 fighter paddle from zeropong before and they are a pretty good, good website and fair prices and fast shipping, this goes for speedpong.net, buy all sorts of rubber from them why? cause they are very nice people and will spend time helping you out if you need explanations toyour questions and they ship extreme fast. i got my rubber the next day after i ordered it.
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 2:34am
Great service.  And Tom returns emails pretty quickly.  I get fast responce to orders.  And recieve the package really quickly.  Concistent service. 
Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 7:32am
How long does it take for you to get order from them? They sent my order at October 9 and according to USPS web-site it still in USA. Whole week it still at post office sort facility. It never was so long when I ordered from other stores ...  
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 8:51am
I've always had good service with Zeropong.  I also like the fact they only charge $1 for shipping for rubbers. I usually receive my order within 2-3 days so am happy with their service. 
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 9:52am
A week seems too long for it to be sitting in a USPS sort facility.  I would call Zeropong and let them check into it with the post office.  As the shipper they can do that for you.

Of course there may be other complications since it has to go out of US to Canada.

Mark
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 10:13am
Used them many many times. Never had a problem with them.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
W0LovePP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W0LovePP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 10:38am
Good experience with them too.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 10:42am
Actually, once the product leaves the usps sort facility it will probably not be scanned again.  You can't really judge anything by usps tracking except that the vendor did in fact send something.  It's a crapshoot if it even gets scanned.  If you want for sure you have to pay $12 for registry.

That said, after a couple years of terrible luck with international, I've had very good luck for the last year or two.

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

Actually, once the product leaves the usps sort facility it will probably not be scanned again.  You can't really judge anything by usps tracking except that the vendor did in fact send something.  It's a crapshoot if it even gets scanned.  If you want for sure you have to pay $12 for registry.

I bought many times from forum members from US and from Megaspin and I never had to wait so long. Even shipments from Europe never took more than 1 week

I ordered rubber from store in Germany day after Zeropong. Today arrived shipment from Germany. Order from Zeropong still in Miami according to USPS web site

Edited by piligrim - 10/17/2012 at 11:13am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

A week seems too long for it to be sitting in a USPS sort facility.  I would call Zeropong and let them check into it with the post office.  As the shipper they can do that for you.

Of course there may be other complications since it has to go out of US to Canada.

Mark

I send them email. here is answer:

It is just not updated in the tracking yet is was already sent
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

I bought many times from forum members from US and from Megaspin and I never had to wait so long. Even shipments from Europe never took more than 1 week

I ordered rubber from store in Germany day after Zeropong. Today arrived shipment from Germany. Order from Zeropong still in Miami according to USPS web site

It seems there's always a lag on the US-Canada border. Your shipment might get stuck at the customs for a week while tracking shows it's last scanned at some US postal facility. Happened to me last time I got a shipment from US.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 1:04pm
And in all fairness, it is probably sitting in the customs of your home country and may sit there anohter week.  I can ship 5 times to one customer and 4 will be there in a week.  The 5th may take 2-3.  Customs just randomly holds and examines a certain percentage.  I don't see how this could be zeropong's fault...unless they're using a different method of shipping.

I find that canada is slower to ship to than western europe.  I think they use a lot of trucking over large areas.  But it's very cheap....some items I can ship cheaper to CA than within the US.

Edited by cole_ely - 10/17/2012 at 1:06pm

shirazir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirazir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 1:13pm

And in all fairness, it is probably sitting in the customs of your home country and may sit there anohter week.  I can ship 5 times to one customer and 4 will be there in a week.  The 5th may take 2-3.  Customs just randomly holds and examines a certain percentage.  I don't see how this could be zeropong's fault...unless they're using a different method of shipping.

I find that canada is slower to ship to than western europe.  I think they use a lot of trucking over large areas.  But it's very cheap....some items I can ship cheaper to CA than within the US.

Really, certain things are cheaper to ship to Canada? 

Please let me know what exactly is cheaper to have shipped as shipping from the US is usually what drives me to buy from China. Well, that and the fact that Canadian customs really only pings you on items bought from the US and Western Europe, but if rubbers are almost as cheap to ship to Canada, you're my new rubber-guy Cole!
Blade: Galaxy Venus-14

FH: Donic Bluefire M3

BH: Galaxy Moon

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2012 at 3:55pm

no. when it at customs it says that your shipment reviewed by custom. I saw this many times when I tracked my shipments 
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2012 at 6:26pm
today received it
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2012 at 9:21pm
Piligrim,

Thanks for posting back that it did come in.  Too many times people write in with complaints and then we never hear if it gets resolved or not.  Zeropong has a pretty good reputation as far as I know so it is good to know that you did get your shipment.

By the way, if you have to deal with them again, either a question or a problem, you might have better luck with a phone call than an e-mail.  I was given a lot of attention and more info than I expected when I contacted them by phone.  Of course yours would be an international call so that might be more of a problem than it was for me.

Mark
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by shirazir shirazir wrote:

Really, certain things are cheaper to ship to Canada? 

Please let me know what exactly is cheaper to have shipped as shipping from the US is usually what drives me to buy from China. Well, that and the fact that Canadian customs really only pings you on items bought from the US and Western Europe, but if rubbers are almost as cheap to ship to Canada, you're my new rubber-guy Cole!

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2012 at 10:11pm

That said, after a couple years of terrible luck with international, I've had very good luck for the last year or two.

I had Cole send me stuff when I was in States and it took maybe 2-3 days USPS priority to arrive. If I was on the major military postal hub in Iraq, it took 9 days from shipping to get there, like clockwork. Here in Korea, it takes 7-8 days from shipping to get here to an APO military address.

I have had other non-TT stuff sent here and if it wasn't USPS priority, it might stay at Richmond California hub for a month before it ever goes anywhere, or maybe it was in a full shipping container strapped to the back of a sea turtle floating its way here accross the Pacific Ocean. I have had some items take 2 months to get here, and if any of those items are shoes I ordered for the wife and failed to arrive within 2 weeks, God help BH-Man and hope the wife is happy with a really tasty frothy cup of professionally made cappucino.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2012 at 11:12am
I think they sent it by surface. Does why it took so long. When I sent them email, I asked them about it but they didn't answer me if they sent it by air or by surface.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic