FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

closed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: closed
    Posted: 08/25/2018 at 11:21am
DHL world express shipping for $15 per order! Fastest experience,3~5 days to your front door!

All woods,Carbon or ALC Blades:$85
ZLC blades:$95
ZLC/ALC combo:$90
special top ply include Kiso Hinoki,Rosewood,Ebony cost $5 extra.

Building Schedule
5~10 business day most time.

Shipping(will change due to the  Courier policy ):
We take no responsibility of package lost or damage. 
1:China post air express shipping with tracking  10~20 days to world wide. China post will not accept insurance.
2:DHL world express shipping for $15 extra for one order.

Blade Design Form

Blade Design

Blade Serial  

Total

Weight :

Thickness :

Head Style :

Head Size :

Handle No:

Lens

FH:

CorePly :

BH :

1:When you make the order , We will generate one serial No for the blade. 
2: Weight and thickness:
A: Choose one as primary option, for example you wanna the weight to be exact between 100~102 grams ,we need made the blade thicker ,or when you wanna  the thickness to be  exact between 5.2~5.4, the weight should be lighter.
B:Normally when 5.7~5.8mm thick, One Vis size and thickness blade with kiri core will be 84~88 grams ,with Ayous core will be 88~92. We use all natural wood, so some difference will alway be there.

Woods
1: Koto (no fish scale,little fish scale, large fish scale)
2:Limba           3:Ayous         4: Spruce   5: Kiso Hinoki   6:Taiwan Hinoki    7:Rosewood  8:Ebony
9:Walnut         10:

FH and BH construction:
1:Simple put "Vis" or "W968" to choose the design of your BH or FH
2:Or " Vis with Hinoki top ply" "Vis without ALC"  to choose the certain design but change something
3:Or specify all layer like "Koto (Fishscale)-ALC-Limba" to design your own.

Core Ply
Kiri Core: torsionally stiff and harder but remain light weight,less vibration. The kiri core always makes the blade direct, crispy and no feel .But the harderness , stiffness and flexibility are not balanced . (I.E Viscaria)
Special treatment kiri core : Cut the whole kiri veneer into several pieces and glued them together in different orders, sometimes vertical ,sometime horizontal. This will bring more flexibility and make the whole blade more torsional, also more fell. (vertical exampe: Viscaria old tag, horizontal example: KLH Special
Ayousi: more flexible and torsional. Easy to feel and catch the ball. As you full swing, the whole blade torsion will bring more power and spin.(I.E W968). 
Spruce: it is even harder than kiri and can be used to  make a very faster blade. 

Carbon fiber:
Blue ALC (used by BTY),Yellow ALC(used byDHS),ZLC, Plain Carbon
Stiffness: Blue ALC>Yellow ALC
Weight: Yelow ALC> Blue ALC
Amplitude:Yellow ALC>Blue ALC
most time:
Blue ALC used outer for speed
Yellow ALC used inner for power

Custom Lens and Tag Option

Print and put it into the hole and cover with the lenses we provide. You will have your own brand!

https://i.imgur.com/REo9Qsb.jpg

Handle options:
We provide the most popular handle  options. you can choose from below using the handle #

New Handles added

Edited by Robin.w - 03/25/2021 at 9:34pm
Sponsored Links

Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2018 at 12:27pm
Recently made a replica of Taico 100 for Jolan here. This blade is so rare and glade to have a very satisfied custom again.
Blade just been delivered this afternoon. That was very fast. Thank you.
Made a few hits on return board. We nailed it ! It's the closest thing to a taico 100 I've ever had. Yes the rosewood is thiner but the hinoki plis are thicker. Altogether identical. 6.95mm against 7.00mm...
Maybe a tad faster but that's what I was hoping, so no problem. Handle is too far but I'll fix it easily.
Again, congrats to your carpenter, he has gold in his hands
Review from slevin
Review from hleett
Revies from Speedy

Originally posted by pepemol pepemol wrote:

Good endings, long fish.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I'm happy with them.  TongueTongueTongue

Originally posted by icc0191 icc0191 wrote:

My blade review: FH:Viscaria  /  Kiri core / BH:Ayous + 2xKiso hinoki (no ALC) 90g.

I ordered this way to try with long pimple OX on the backhand.
*Forehand with H3 Province blue sponge:has slightly more speed and power then my old silver tag K series Viscaria 90g.
*Backhand with D-TecS OX: lot more control and less speed then my Viscaria.

*I play close to table with mostly block and push backhand and power drive and smash with forehand. 
*Forehand is great but the backhand side is still bit fast.  If you do more of chopping, this set-up might work perfect for you.
*My friend tried with my H3 blue with T5 on the back: he loved the forehand, for backhand, he said it has great control but it lacks bit of power. for those who wants good control and bit more power, you probably could just add a layer of ALC which I took off.  Hope my review can help someone who's thinking about a custom blade.
PS: the quality of the blade was much better than I expectedTongue

Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Last week I finally got my custom blade: 
a combination of W968 forehand and Viscaria backhand with a 7-ply kiri-core.

Let me start with some negative points:
  1. I ordered the blade with 5,8 mm thickness, but got it with round about 6,1 mm. When I asked about the reason I got the answer that the carpenter mentioned that this construction can not be thinner to get the feeling of a W968. This may be right, but it would have been better to get this information BEFORE he starts to produce it.
  2. I choosed the fish scale look on the koto side, but in fact it arrived with a "normal" koto veneer. For me this does not matter, but if the fish scale look is offered and ordered, it should arrive.
  3. I ordered the blade with 90g and got it with 86g. The reason is a very light kiri quality.
  4. After the first tests I can say that this blade is neither a Viscaria nor a HL5 (W968) for me, because the feeling is different and the speed is higher (at least higher as a Viscaria and HL5)
BUT 

I really like the feeling of the blade. The handle shape fits well to my hand. The blade has a "light" feeling without feeling hollow and gives a very good feedback. I think, the light 7-ply kiri core could be the reason for this feeling. In the moment it is a bit too fast for me (with T05 Hard and T05), but nevertheless I will continue to test it because of the good feeling. Next test will be with MX-S both sides.

My personal advice would be, to offer these blades like they are and not as "remakes" of famous blades, because he will not be able to "copy" the feeling of the original blades. But I don't mean this negative, because the feeling of my blade is at least as good as the feeling of a Viscaria. That's always a question of personal preferences. But if someone orders a "remake" he hopes to get (nearly) a 1:1 copy.

The carpenter who built my blades, did a good job in point of feeling of the blades. Therefore he should offer his own blades (with your help), but stop trying to "copy" other blades or at least sell them as "similar". 

Originally posted by Jolan Jolan wrote:

I got the pre build combi 301/vis. Just like Magic_M, I very much like the feeling of the blade and find it too fast for my usual Omega VII Euro. I've put FX-S FH and TG3-60soft BH and I got a fantastic combo.

Originally posted by Olio Olio wrote:

Hello,

I've received my blade a few days ago, and while I have not had time to put rubbers on it, here are a few comments on the blade itself and its construction.

I wanted a clone of my Maze, with a large FL handle, and the Adidas type handle seemed to do the trick.

This was by brief:
A clone of the M Maze ALC, with handle number 10 (the adidas one). Weight range 85-89g, ideal 87g.

The blades (I ordered a different one for my friend) arrived well wrapped in bubble wrap, but strangely without a "hard shell". I normally always ship my blades in their box, or in a shoebox to avoid any damage. There wasn't any this time, but I'd be careful in the future.

+ The finish is nice and smooth throughout the blade
+ The limba is really nice looking, and the thickness of the plies is very regular

Other things I'd like to point out:
- The blade is sealed, the handle isn't
- I asked for 85-89g, and got a blade that weight between 89 and 90g. I don't mind, it's close enough, although customers need to be aware (I guess) that it's difficult to match the exact desired weight
- one blade face (I'll call it the backhand for reasons explained below) is "less sealed" than the other, with some marks on the sealant (looking like horizontal stripes, like brush or cloth marks)
- The two handle faces are not symmetrical. It is clear as they have colours and stripes.
- There is a visual defect on the handle. Out of the 3 (normally parallel) lines, 2 get very close to each other towards the thumb rest. Which is why that side will be on my backhand, as it will be covered by my index finger, and not visible during play (so as not to bother me :D)
- There is also a small splinter at the top of the handle (FH side) which I will try and fix with a tiny bit of glue
- Finally, and maybe more important than all these small considerations, the blade is thicker than my Maze, by no more than 0.2mm, and this is attributable to the centre ply, which is clearly thicker than my Maze. They may have used a Freitas a a guide, as I understand these are a bit thicker?

I will post more when I've had a chance to put rubbers on it and try it on. I can't see why it would not be a good blade that I can use as a Maze backup.

You can see photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fpDLZCfwayhzrwZy5

Originally posted by Nelt Nelt wrote:

Today I receive my combination of viscaria and w968. Thx! Very fast delivery. Quality is good. Not perfect, but really gooooood! Weight 92, but I’m asked for 86-88. It’s not a big problem after my old bt viscaria, which is 96 grams.

I will share more feedback after gluing rubbers and some training and playing sessions. Think about h3neo 40° bs and h3neo 37° os for bh. Also, I will try it with t05hard and t05fx.

Thanks for great deal! Best of luck!

So, first impressions after very short session. 7 sets after training session with main setup: t05/viscaria 22 years old/barracuda. 
First try is: t05hard/w968/core/vis/bluestorm z2. For fh it’s incredible fast, but with amazing speed and nice medium arch. Dwell time is also good. Frankly speaking, I was surprised, but dwell time on fh is longer, than my vis+t05. 
https://imgur.com/rjkmfL2

Today we tested w968 + h8hard (2 layers Kailin) and vis+bluefire m3. 
Fh (w968) plays perfect, bh (vis) too fast. Thinking about order blade Limba/Ayous/dhs alc/Kiri/dhs alc/Limba/Limba in viscaria form factor and mizutani fl handle. Hope that will play perfect with t05hard on forehand and something like t05fx or mb bluestorm z2 2,1 on bh would be slower and more controllable.

Originally posted by Jolan Jolan wrote:

Thumbs up for Robin.w and his carpenter.
Blades are really good and craftmanship far above average. I have now 2 combi H301+VIS (plus 1 in test) and one 3+2 Hinoki/alc/treated Kiri/alc/Hinoki and I like them a lot.
Thanks to Robin.w for his excellent service and communication and to the guy who makes the blades, he is really talented !
The Hinoki/alc blade was a trial to copy my current KLHS. At the end, it doesn't exactly look like, but oddly, I prefer it to the original. It's crispier, better in short game and more powerful mid distance. The all thing with a better control. All in all, quite amazing !
The combi one h301+vis is better than both originals H301 and Viscaria....
Well done guys !

Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

So I received the Blade A in post yesterday and picked it up today. Thank you so much Robin.w for giving us the opportunity to test these amazing blades. 

What happens if I like this piece too much WinkWinkWink? Do I keep it and not let slevin get a chance to test it too.

Posting some pictures here. There is a snowstorm in the Seattle area thus I may not be able to get to play with it for a few more days but I thought that I should at least start with the review process.

The package came in without a box but there were three layers of bubble wrapping throughout that kept the blade extremely safe. 

I am not a blade construction or wood expert but I can tell that these are fine quality top plies here. The overall construction is very nice and it feels solid in quality. The handle colors could have been more vivid but then again, this is a custom ply that we are talking about here. You can choose your own damn handle Smile

The blade does seem to have different carbon layers on each side placed at varying depths from the surface. 

Both the sides do seem to have some sort of fishscales on them and one of them does seem to have some sort of lacquer on it.

Pics of the first side - This one does not have lacquer on it or it doesn't seem like so.

This is the other side - this looks like it has some lacquer on it. It also came with a sticker that read the weight of the blade and as you would see in the following pics, the weight is spot on. Smile

As I said, the colors on the handle could have been deeper but why am I still complaining about that. LOLLOLLOL

Look at the two carbon layers here. One of them looks like a composite and the other one just looks like pure carbon. The composite one is closer to the core whereas the other one is closer to the top ply.

Here is the weight, as measured on my scale.

Edited by Robin.w - 05/01/2020 at 7:44pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2018 at 3:25pm
Latest blade shipped:
Limba+Limba+zlc+ayous+zlc+limba+limba

A:Hinoki (0.8) - Hinoki (0.8) - ZLC - Hinoki (1.4) - ZLC -Hinoki (1.4) - ZLC - Hinoki (0.8) - Hinoki (0.8)

B:INNERFORCE alc.s with small headsize and light weight

Signature Design
SD 001:FH W968+BH VIS and personalized Lens
Yellow Alc inner + Limba bring more power and dwelling time when attack and top spin with your FH
Vis BH make your BH fast reaction and accurate placement
Just print and put on, you will have your own brands or avator on both lenses.

SD002 : Vis with hinoki top plies and personalized lenses
Soft but springy hinoki make this blade easy to loop against heavy back spin with speed and power.

Signature Design: KongLingHui
Hinoki top ply and blue ALC with Special treated Core ply

Edited by Robin.w - 06/11/2019 at 1:02pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2018 at 9:10am
 SD005: FH attack and BH long pimple or Anti-spin
3 woods plies bring more control and help to absorb the speed and power of the coming ball. Hinoki will keep the reversal affect so far.  for more dampening affect, using balsa+hinoki+hinoki will be a great idea.  
Thank you so much, icc0191 !

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 1:38am
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2018 at 1:37pm
Woods and Charactes
wood hardness
ebony>rosewood>walnut>maple>ash>spruce>limba>ayous
This is not the very accurate comparison. some times you will fell different per the blade you are testing

For example: You are currently using a Viscaria and want more speed on you BH.  You can choose the harder top ply like rosewood, or change the intermediate ply to KOTO even to spruce. Both will change the feel, but the second choice will change less. If you want more control and speed, you can use a thicker core ply. This will even bring more feel.  
Lots members here have more experience and knowledge in blades and woods.  Please  share your idea so we can discuss and find a better way to build the dream blades!

Koto
no fish scale
little fish scale
Large fish scale. The surface will fees a little rough even after we sand and seal it

LIMBA

WALNUT

HINOKI

ROSEWOOD
EBONY
Dyed KOTO

Edited by Robin.w - 11/19/2018 at 7:46pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2018 at 9:36pm
space

Edited by Robin.w - 11/16/2018 at 7:16pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2018 at 4:00am
up

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 12:29pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2018 at 1:51pm
up

Edited by Robin.w - 11/01/2018 at 12:30pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2018 at 8:58am
up

Edited by Robin.w - 11/12/2018 at 11:43pm
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2018 at 4:03pm
First shipment will be ready soon:

Edited by Robin.w - 10/23/2018 at 12:57am
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2018 at 9:59pm
Up
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/10/2018 at 3:40pm
Go up
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2018 at 11:58am
Up
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 12:56pm
up

Edited by Robin.w - 09/29/2018 at 8:15pm
Olio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 3:45am
Can you please confirm whether standard shipping has got tracking?
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2018 at 12:58pm
yes. with tracking!
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2018 at 10:03am
Up
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 7:46am
are you abel to make a schlager carbon off plus with kiri core then carbon and hinoki the schlager blade is 93 grams very stiff and fast 
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:00pm
what handle you like? can not find schlager handle right now.
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:09pm
flared 25 mm at the top 32mm at the bottom  total handle length 10mm side view is 22mm both top and bottom
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:19pm
do you like anyone in the handles collection pic? difficult to custom handle to fit everyone's  hand. 

Edited by Robin.w - 10/18/2018 at 12:20pm
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:30pm
11 looks the nearest the schlager dose not have a huge flare it is straight for 55 mm then a small flare I would take the nearest you can get to those measurements
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 1:38pm
how about #20 ?  the super zjk handle? we don't change the handle design. sorry

ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 2:30pm
yes that looks ok how close to the weight and speed can you get bearing in mind I have a schlager that I play at the moment and allways like to havea spare 
ta Rob
ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 9:53am
hello still on board ????
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 12:26pm
We can just make a exactly same composition Schlage Carbon with 92~94 grams. 
The play characters will be close but can not promise the same...

ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 1:21pm
so to get it clear you will make me a blade that weighs 92-94 grams with a kiri core and carbon and hinoki outer plies for what price shiped to GB ?
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 1:33pm
here is the price break down:$75+$10(for special treated core ply)+2x$5(for hinoki top ply)+$20(for shipping) and total is $115
I will take $110  for it  and hope you provide some feedbacks about how the blade playing

ttrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 4:58pm
I would be delighted with that and would be happy to provide feedback I have ordered the same rubber as is on the schlager at the moment and I have a robot and recording facilities so could provide a good comparison . So how would you like to be paid and when do you think it will be shiped many thanks Rob
ta Rob
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2018 at 5:15pm
You have a pm !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic