Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (2)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
There have been problems tracking his shipments once they leave the Czech Republic.
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
groupoid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groupoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback:Jozev2
    Posted: 06/15/2021 at 10:05pm
Bought rubbers. Very good experience.

Josef shipped within a day from receiving payment and provided tracking. Took around 10 days to arrive to the US (Michigan).

The rubbers were as described, brand new, sealed.

Thank you Josef!
Sponsored Links

kprimorac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kprimorac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/19/2020 at 3:34am
very good seller, thank you Josef
Stev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2020 at 4:37am
Thank you Josef. Trusted seller.. 👍
jozev2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jozev2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2020 at 4:52am
Read my story on ProtossTT feedback and this one and make own opinion... 

But at the moment try to solve our trade please.

Edited by jozev2 - 05/28/2020 at 4:53am
juanma4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2020 at 6:02am
Originally posted by ProtossTT ProtossTT wrote:

I can not say I had anything but negative experience with the forum member Jozev2. From the dishonesty to not disclosing his rubbers are in piss poor shape which none of the photos showed and then his defense was I simply never asked for the sponge side. My assumption that sellers disclose all sides of the product was another lie I guess. He traded me a blade+2(good condition about 2 months or so) according to the seller+$120 usd(which took just as long as the package to come;more than a month). If I honestly cared about the money I would've pursued this further, although I won't lie I will miss my limited edition blade. It goes to say I have learned the hard way to simply ask for the things I previously thought were common sense. I will probably not be doing international trades anymore at this moment moving forward as the shipping and amount of time it takes is far too long. I cannot wait over a month for a package anymore nor do I need anything for quite a bit. I'm sorry but this is the least I should report as I will be taking my losses in return other buyers or traders won't be ripped off like me. It's 2020 let's be more honest folks and disclose information the buyers don't know.
Never disclosed either rubbers were boosted nor the condition of the sponge was this bad. Because they were boosted and definitely used for more than 2 months it shrunk to about 145x148. Also do no speak out of ignorance when you don't know how much I play Jozev. I do not think you train hardcore like you told me you did. According to him 5 times a week and many leagues/matches. If you know how to boost properly and reglue right you shouldn't have an issue with sponge damage or rubbers looking like a damn rat chewed through it. 
Here is the photo of the rubbers received along with the sponge. 

I will however still buy from known forum members internationally that is such as Magic_M(great guy), Miloz, and the likes.

Wich blade do you trade? And this happened this year?

juanma4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2020 at 12:56am
wich limited edition was? what happened? this was this year?
ProtossTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProtossTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2019 at 9:57am
I can not say I had anything but negative experience with the forum member Jozev2. From the dishonesty to not disclosing his rubbers are in piss poor shape which none of the photos showed and then his defense was I simply never asked for the sponge side. My assumption that sellers disclose all sides of the product was another lie I guess. He traded me a blade+2(good condition about 2 months or so) according to the seller+$120 usd(which took just as long as the package to come;more than a month). If I honestly cared about the money I would've pursued this further, although I won't lie I will miss my limited edition blade. It goes to say I have learned the hard way to simply ask for the things I previously thought were common sense. I will probably not be doing international trades anymore at this moment moving forward as the shipping and amount of time it takes is far too long. I cannot wait over a month for a package anymore nor do I need anything for quite a bit. I'm sorry but this is the least I should report as I will be taking my losses in return other buyers or traders won't be ripped off like me. It's 2020 let's be more honest folks and disclose information the buyers don't know.
Never disclosed either rubbers were boosted nor the condition of the sponge was this bad. Because they were boosted and definitely used for more than 2 months it shrunk to about 145x148. Also do no speak out of ignorance when you don't know how much I play Jozev. I do not think you train hardcore like you told me you did. According to him 5 times a week and many leagues/matches. If you know how to boost properly and reglue right you shouldn't have an issue with sponge damage or rubbers looking like a damn rat chewed through it. 
Here is the photo of the rubbers received along with the sponge. 

I will however still buy from known forum members internationally that is such as Magic_M(great guy), Miloz, and the likes.

Edited by ProtossTT - 01/20/2020 at 9:51am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic