Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inkunzi handmade blades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inkunzi handmade blades
    Posted: 01/25/2022 at 10:13am
I have ordered a blade from  a man in Turkey who makes blades I have not received it yet.
After ordering 2 perfect blades from Sergio from SDC in Portugal I ordered one here.
Does anyone at this forum has any experience with this craftsman???
He seems ok and the models at the website look good/perfect. Thumbs Up

As soon I have received the blade I will take some pictures and post it below.
Please put a reply here if you have allready any blade from him??

Sponsored Links

YoAss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoAss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2022 at 11:06am
I'm immensely impressed with the craftsmanship of my SDC blade.
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2022 at 11:08am
Originally posted by YoAss YoAss wrote:

I'm immensely impressed with the craftsmanship of my SDC blade.

So am I have two of them but I still ordered one of Inkunzu just to satisfy my curiosity 😂✌️
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2022 at 3:45pm
i would be interested to know what you think of this new blade you receive from Inkunzi...
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2022 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by emihet emihet wrote:

i would be interested to know what you think of this new blade you receive from Inkunzi...

If my TNT post app is correct I will receive the blade tomorow.
It is simular to this one with another handle.

You can find more of his blades here:

Ergosquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ergosquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2022 at 10:20pm
Very interesting.
I saw this specific shape on multiple of his blades.
Could you or someone find out what's all about it?
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 5:11am
Interesting shape. More area for the index finger to rest on at the expense of more weight (compared to one of normal shape).
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
YoAss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoAss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 5:16am
Yes, interesting.  Pretty much a polar opposite to the cybershape, extending the blade in exactly those directions where the cybershape receded - and vicer versa.

It does make for a large surface.  Lower amplitude longitudinal resonance, more mass.  Is that a red cedar top ply?
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2022 at 5:56am
I have not seen it at all because I am at work now.
But as I have a short break now and I just phoned my wife I know there is a package for me.
I asume it is the bat as it supost to arrive today, but it could also be the rubbers to put on it.
I am looking forward to see it if I arrive home tonight. Big smile
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2022 at 3:58pm
I have received the blade of Inkunzi it looks and feels great.
I have not played with it yet as I did not have nerw rubbers here yet.
Tomorrow I go to a shop else where in the Netherlands to buy somefor a short period just to try the bat out.
I am gonna try to post some pictures of the bat I have received.

It is 5 layer wooden kiri inner core and ash as an upper surface and  walnut handle,,,

yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2022 at 3:59pm
More pics
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2022 at 4:01pm
pics

Edited by yoyoman - 01/27/2022 at 4:04pm
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2022 at 2:51am
Agter playing with this Inkunzi blade now for more than three months, I have to say it is for me the very best blade I have.
I had a hexagon and another blade from SDC which both were also magnificent .a DHS9 power blade and a couple of blades from OSP.
But this piece of art beats all of them.
I play now with Yasaka Razka 7 soft on my backhand and Gewo Neoflex on my forehand.
For me this is the best combi I have ever played with.
In the 55 years I play ping pong I must have had at least 30 different bats, but non of them had this special feeling this one gives to me. *(i am 64y and learned tp play table tennis round about 9y old)
So if you are in doubt contact Inkunzi blades. He can help you with any sort of blade structure etc you like. The prices are very reasonable.
Mine feels outstanding.

But the search for blades never ends as I did order that jublilee edition from the guy from Thailand Siam blades. I dont know if it is any good or if I can play with it, but I loved the looks of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic