Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Help with iruiru.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ray_j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ray_j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with iruiru.com
    Posted: 11/23/2005 at 3:29am
Hey guys, I m looking to buy something from this website BUT I m not Jpanaese so I m kinda struggling haha.

I did the Google translation and i got up to a stage where it hasnt been translated, so I was wondering if anyone could help me in how to use it.

This is my problem, I ve selected the product iwant. I ve typed in size and colour etc then it goes to

�����̒��g ���݂����̒��g�ɂ͉��L�̏��i���I������Ă��܂��B
���ɔ�����������Ή�ʂ�߂��āA���l�ɏ��i�������ɓ���Ă��������B
��������o�������ꍇ�́A�I������Ă��鏤�i�̉E�ɂ���k�폜�l�{�^���������Ă��������B

�����ɂ͉��������Ă��܂���

�k���O�̉�ʁl�k�����̒��g�l�k�g�b�v�y�[�W�l

Can anyone translate and tell me what i need to do?
Sponsored Links

ray_j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ray_j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 3:31am
Sorry you guys wont be able to read what it says unless u change the view to japanese thanks
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 9:22am
did you try www.iruiru.com/e
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

desifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 11:24am
ray_j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ray_j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 1:00pm
Awesome, but that English version only has Rubber and Blade..? Do they have Clothing And Shoes?
KongLinghuiSP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KongLinghuiSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 1:35pm
after you choose what you want in their english site, just before checkout.  they have a space for you to write what other stuff(like clothing of whatever).  after you checkout, ignore the first recipt, because they will send you another email in english stating exactly you have ordered.  i have ordered from them for 3-4 times.  they are really helpful.
Spin the ball, Damn it!

Buy/Sell Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77237&title=feedback-konglinghuisp
ray_j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ray_j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 2:00pm
Awesome thanks,
Mythos View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mythos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2005 at 2:31pm
You can also email them an image from their site and they can find it for you. I have found this to be helpful if you can t read Japanese. Their service is very good and they will do everything they can to help you get what you want. I have not had any problems ordering from them at all.
ray_j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ray_j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2005 at 1:27am
Awesome, That guy is really helpful, He replied my email really quickly!
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2005 at 12:43pm
They have a really nice selection and good prices.  I ve heard they ve got their shipping policies more in line with real costs now too.  Looking at all that darker stuff I m like a kid in a candy store.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 9:43am
Originally posted by KongLinghuiSP KongLinghuiSP wrote:

after you choose what you want in their english site, just before checkout.  they have a space for you to write what other stuff(like clothing of whatever).  after you checkout, ignore the first recipt, because they will send you another email in english stating exactly you have ordered.  i have ordered from them for 3-4 times.  they are really helpful.

What if you want to order a blade from the English site....they say one blade package weights around 250-280 grams. But the lowest you can choose is 500grams (I live in 2B zone, Netherlands).

Can you explain this? because I don t want to pay 2200 yen (for the 500 gram package) when my package is only 300 grams!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic