Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Special Provincial Hurricane 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttrubberman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrubberman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Special Provincial Hurricane 3
    Posted: 02/03/2010 at 10:51am
from very special source.Wink

Yes, it's ugly.
Yes, it's abnormal.
But, yes, this is the best provincial I have tried.

The only drawback is...no tuning, do it by yourself.
Of course, I can tune it, or, you can glue if you still prefer gluing.
Sponsored Links

spitfire View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spitfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 11:50am
there are too many fakes for me to fall for any of those "special" versions.
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 11:55am
ttruberman is a very trusted source!     Be careful of what or whom you label as such in your post spitfire. 

But I do understand your angst of fake DHS stuff.  When it comes to the table tennis products....DHS is not in business to provide products to those whom are not on the national or provincial teams. 
spitfire View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spitfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

ttruberman is a very trusted source!     Be careful of what or whom you label as such in your post spitfire.  
I am not trying to lable him, but there are too much fakes in CHN even among clubs and coaches. I am just trying to remind him that not all coaches are trustworthy. Even if they are, they might not know what they are selling.
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by spitfire spitfire wrote:

I am not trying to lable him, but there are too much fakes in CHN even among clubs and coaches. I am just trying to remind him that not all coaches are trustworthy. Even if they are, they might not know that they are selling.

Yup...that happens a lot too unfortunately.  One of the reasons I like Yinhe, Yasaka, LKT, 729, and Palio...just to name a few.   I have only purchased 1 DHS product besides their 3 star balls (best for robots), and that is a sheet of Prov. H3 38degree from onlyspecialmade. 

spitfire View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spitfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 12:04pm

I am not trying to lable him, but there are too much fakes in CHN even among clubs and coaches. I am just trying to remind him that not all coaches are trustworthy. Even if they are, they might not know that they are selling.

Yup...that happens a lot too unfortunately.  One of the reasons I like Yinhe, Yasaka, LKT, 729, and Palio...just to name a few.   I have only purchased 1 DHS product besides their 3 star balls (best for robots), and that is a sheet of Prov. H3 38degree from onlyspecialmade. 

Is there a difference between your H3P and the regular ones?Wink
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 12:09pm

Yes, it is 38 degree 2.10mm.  But there is no such thing as a "regular DHS rubber". 

I have not opened it yet as I have not decided which blade to put it on. I may not test it for a few months.  I am currently in luv with my Galaxy E2 and Palio MA42 2.0  on both sides.......extreme control very good spin and power.  I stopped playing 3 diff. blades all the time finally.  Big%20smile

Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 12:52pm

Yes, the old H3 Commercial is better than the H3 Neo Provincial.
ttrubberman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttrubberman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2010 at 5:30pm

I am not trying to lable him, but there are too much fakes in CHN even among clubs and coaches. I am just trying to remind him that not all coaches are trustworthy. Even if they are, they might not know what they are selling.

Friend, I understand, no problem. At the time when I saw this "provincial" H3 at the first time, I have the same worry and I thought this is fake.

However, when you get one, see the sponge, the topsheet and try it, you will love it.

If this is fake, I think it's better to make something more or less the same as the Provincial / National as what we know. There is non-sense to make a fake like that, so ugly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic