Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dandoy - lousy dealer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mwechsler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwechsler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dandoy - lousy dealer
    Posted: 02/07/2010 at 12:44am
I had ordered from Dandoy in the past, and since they had shoes I wanted on clearance I decided to try again and ordered 2 pairs despite the high shipping fees and slow service since my tournament was a month away. I placed my order on 12/16/2009 and did not hear anything for more than two weeks. On Jan. 3, I e-mailed them since they had taken the money from my credit card but had not notified me of a shipment. When I did not get a reply by 1/7 I e-mailed again. This time Mr. Dandoy replied on 1/9 that there was a problem with my order as he did not have the shoes in stock and asked if he could substitute a different brand. Within hours I replied asking that he please send me an equivalent pair ASAP as my tournament was 1 wk. away and gave him my US size. Three days later he replied that my size was not consistent with my order. Within hours again I explained that the Banda shoes ran small based on my previous experience, but one size smaller in another brand would be OK. When I did not get the package or an e-mail by 1/18 (more than a month after the order was placed and after my tournament) I e-mailed threatening to call the credit card company to complain. I got an e-mail on 1/21 that the order had shipped. It arrived on 1/29 - only one pair of Puma Waldner TT Star, a shoe made in Indonesia that looked like nothing on the Internet. I have never had such a terrible online shopping experience!
Marius
Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2010 at 11:01pm
Cool welcome to the club 
elpasott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elpasott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2010 at 11:28pm

Try ordering from ttnpp

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2010 at 11:54pm
or ilpp.tw-very reliable tt shop
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2010 at 12:11am
Sorry about your bad experience.

but I'm not sure if this belongs in the FS section.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2010 at 4:11am
moved to feedback subsection.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic