Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
linn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2006 at 1:49pm
In general we get better deals in buying Stiga, Yasaka and Donic blades (to name just the most popular) from Canada than Hong Kong.  Ma Lin Carbon over there is over-priced, especially in China, simply because it carries the name of their star. 
Nittaku Avalox P500
DHS Hurricane III
BTY Sriver FX
Sponsored Links

chops View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2006 at 3:21pm
I bought my Ma Lin blade for 46.19$, that was in january month ;)
quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2006 at 4:54am
ermm in the above picture is it 2 different blade? or the same blade?
Current Setup
Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive(YEO)
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2006 at 7:53am
same blade. why?
Potato Face
quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2006 at 11:03pm
coz i saw the 2 pic the brand on the handle is different , so i thought that its different . Or is it theres 2 brand of yasaka on both side of the handle??
Current Setup
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
O! Ju Qian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O! Ju Qian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2006 at 11:10pm
they have brand names on both side.  one side telling you the name of the blade and the other telling you the manufacture of this blade.
BL: Yasaka Extra Offensive CP
FH: Hurricane 3 Pro
BH: Tenergy 05

"Practice is USELESS if you don't understand what you are doing."
quelfala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quelfala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2006 at 11:17pm
owh i c^^ thx , ermm hows the feel? very comfortable? coz in my country i cant find any yasaka equipment lolz=.= my country seldom engage in table tennis . I think almost between 200 ppl know how to play table tennis lol=.=
Current Setup
FH- TG 2 NEO
BH- Bryce Speed FX
BKTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BKTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2007 at 6:32pm
If you go to Hong Kong you've got to go to Yasaka's Asia distributor in Wanchai. They have most items there, including some blades that are not available elsewhere.
CL+H3+64
BKTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BKTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2007 at 6:33pm
I think the shop is called Gold Palm or something like that.
CL+H3+64
reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2007 at 3:58am
hey, how does the skyline tg 2 feel on the ma lin?  i've tried one of my friend's stiga offensive cr w/o wrb with tg2 fh and tg3 bh, the rubbers feel pretty nice with the tg2 having higher throw and tg3 being faster, but the paddle felt heavy as hell, and the blade felt too slow, maybe it's due to the hollow handle creating too much torque resistance at the rubber end.
BL: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive CPen
FH: Haifu Blue Whale 2
BH: Nittaku Nodias
forehandsmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forehandsmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2007 at 5:21am
moose69...where u buy ur blade and rubber from? Sin ten sports trading at toapayoh?
Petr Korbel-FL/Sriver/狂飚 III
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2007 at 2:38am
table tennis equipments are cheap in the philippines and they are first class condition-->pingpongonline.com
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
boyz_912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boyz_912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2007 at 2:46am
hy..i wan to know..ma Lin carbon-shakehand have sell or not,,i wan to use the ma Lin carbon shakehand...Cry..f have sell..plz tell me
boyz_912 table tennis!!
reachie85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reachie85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2007 at 3:49am
erm... dunno if u r asking for sellers on the forum, or do they have retailers that sell them in general, but most the online retailers that carry the penhold version also carry the shakehold, try megaspin.net, pingpong.com, gotabletennis.com
BL: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive CPen
FH: Haifu Blue Whale 2
BH: Nittaku Nodias
mozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2008 at 8:43am
I'm interested in knowing why the rubbers are cut in such a way high up the blade and if it is ittf legal and if so, how far up the blade could you theoretically go?
Blade 729 Carbon
FH TG2
BH BFY Super Anti

LeRome View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeRome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2008 at 10:58am
Originally posted by mozzy mozzy wrote:

I'm interested in knowing why the rubbers are cut in such a way high up the blade and if it is ittf legal and if so, how far up the blade could you theoretically go?
that's for the fingers, cuz some penholders prefer the fingers in front to not be touching the rubber.  dunno how far up/down u can theoretically go, but mine is further than that in the picture, and kan yo's gap on the forehand is even bigger, and if u ever seen xu xin's old racket, the gap is huge.  so compared to all those, this racket is ittf legal.
BL: Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive Penhold
FH: DHS Skyline TG2 2.2mm
BH: Nittaku Hammond 2.1-2.3mm
hhca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2008 at 1:55pm
shameless plug: I have a yasaka gatien carbon for sale which is very close or identical in performance (a tad softer maybe) to ma lin carbon at:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic