Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Old Stiga Palatinus - Are they legit in 2019?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.357 Magnum View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .357 Magnum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Stiga Palatinus - Are they legit in 2019?
    Posted: 08/29/2019 at 5:56pm
Hello, I’ve recently purchased an OSP Virtuoso OFF- in flared from OSP’s ecommerce website https://tabletennis-pingpong.equipment/ and my payment has gone through sucessfully via PayPal. One problem is that one of their alternate websites is down http://ospblades.com/ and this has led me to become worried and extremely sceptical of the legitimacy of their business in 2019. I know there have been reviews on their Facebook page which seems to indicate successful deliveries but I can’t help but worry whether or not I’m getting scammed.

One other fellow has posted a negative review on their Facebook page about 10 hours ago saying they were scammers because his Fedex shipment was cancelled. Now, I’ve reached out to them through their email address to ask what’s going on but it may be a while before I get a reply. I just wanted to ask what this forum thinks of OSP and of other people’s experiences with them.

Should I just be patient and wait for a response? Or should I dispute my transaction on PayPal to get my money back? Appreciate any replies.
Quitting the sport :(
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic