Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ITC Premier Series Blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 8:22am
Nice yogi.

Is the red carbon similar to Adidas's RX carbon?

Their lineup seems to be focused around control, and they differentiate themselves from the existing brands with their blade compositions. I find this promising.
Sponsored Links

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 8:43pm
Bran yes. It is similar to rx carbon. The designer wanted to be blades to be different so he used different types of combinations.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 11:00pm
Few questions, please.
-Radix Express combined with Big Dipper on both sides is my favourite Chinese setup. Despite it is heavy (195g), but it still offers good weight balance. Not head heavy. And great feel. Can you make the comparison with the XR?
-How about the handle shape? Is it the same as Adidas blade?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2015 at 11:10pm
-express is faster than XR but XR is lighter
- the handle is almost like the shape of a jun mizutani
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 3:20am
Thanks yogi. I take the blue fiber is also similar to the one in the Adidas Protex series.

Do you know where to find these? They don't even seem to have a website yet.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2015 at 7:14am
Yes almost similar to protex but with white ash top plies. They will be launching the site soon.. I have 3 other itc blades to be posted but this are less expensive but still with high quality

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2015 at 10:33pm
the ITC blades are now available in megaspin.net

https://www.megaspin.net/store/?product_search=ITC+Premier

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 10:55am
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

the ITC blades are now available in megaspin.net

https://www.megaspin.net/store/?product_search=ITC+Premier

Any other people stocking these blades?  Shipping from the US can be a pain for those of use in Europe...
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 11:09am
I'm definitely interested by the XR, but the cost of forwarding is prohibitive, +40% on a blade that's already not cheap. It's a shame Megaspin doesn't ship to Europe for some of its warehouses.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Bran Bran wrote:

I'm definitely interested by the XR, but the cost of forwarding is prohibitive, +40% on a blade that's already not cheap. It's a shame Megaspin doesn't ship to Europe for some of its warehouses.

XF for me, but the shipping issue is the same.

Hopefully there will be more vendors soon.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 7:02pm
I think you can order them from korea. Megaspin and itc will possibly have a forum testing for their blades in december and their new rubbers for north america

clark777 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 9:28pm
This is official ITC website   http://www.itc-tt.com.     there are many of premire blade photo, and there will launch new rubber ( powercell   series)  in December. 
clark777 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2015 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by BB-Big BB-Big wrote:

Few questions, please.
-Radix Express combined with Big Dipper on both sides is my favourite Chinese setup. Despite it is heavy (195g), but it still offers good weight balance. Not head heavy. And great feel. Can you make the comparison with the XR?

I Think ITC blade grip is more fit than adidas grip.
clark777 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by BB-Big BB-Big wrote:

Few questions, please.

ITC Premier XR is softer than Radix Express.  and XR is innerfiber but radix Express is outerfiber. The handle of XR is thicker than Radix express(FL).
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 3:31am
How redcarbon and bluefiber feel ???
is it something like carbon and ALC ???
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 3:43am
From the descriptions, more like ALC and AL, respectively.

Clark777, do you represent ITC? Are there plans to make the brand available in Europe?
clark777 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Bran Bran wrote:

From the descriptions, more like ALC and AL, respectively.

Clark777, do you represent ITC? Are there plans to make the brand available in Europe?

Dear Bran  

I'm not ^^    please email to ITC on website(http://www.itc-tt.com)
bptse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bptse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2016 at 9:37am
Yogi, how would you compare the ITC XC with the Adidas Accelum high speed carbon? Thanks.
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2016 at 11:33am
they confirmed to me on their facebook page that they will sell in europe in the (uncertain) futur.
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2016 at 8:26pm
Xc is faster and stiffer

bptse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bptse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2016 at 10:04am
Thanks again Yogi, also can you tell me is the XC very much like the Adidas Strike Carbon and some of the differences while playing if there are some?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2016 at 6:59pm
Almost the same feel

AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2016 at 4:56pm
Even though there is no european supplier yet, I still like the look of the ITC blades.

And it warms my heart to see they have a new "Heritage" blade series, which contains some of the old Adidas blades.  Awesome.

http://itc-tt.com/product/list.html?cate_no=42
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2016 at 6:42am
I agree with Andy, nice looking blades.No store that sells them yet though.
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2016 at 9:53am
Originally posted by mttgfg mttgfg wrote:

Megaspin sells them!
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2016 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Megaspin sells them!

Weeeeeell....

They only have the Premier blades.  And they don't ship outside of USA/Canada and recommend you use Bundlebox for shipping.  So they aren't the total answer.

I can only find one Korean website which stocks the Dynarc blades.  Which is a surprise - I thought someone like TT11 would have snapped ITC up by now.
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2017 at 5:30pm
Bumped
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2017 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Megaspin sells them!

penhold not available
carlito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2017 at 10:17am
ttmode.com is selling ITC

http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59&filter=89
need tt equipment? PM me, I can help with better prices!!

Trade feedback:
https://goo.gl/WuLfm9
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2017 at 5:23pm
are these blades manufactured in China? Korea? Taiwan...
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic