Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let me show this acoustic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2008 at 11:56pm
It's only 11 here, you can do it dude :p
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
Sponsored Links

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:15am
Originally posted by bull_harrier bull_harrier wrote:

It's only 11 here, you can do it dude :p
on the other hand,wait here couple more minutes.i am almost done
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:16am
That was the plan :P
Clipper CR WRB

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:20am
Originally posted by bull_harrier bull_harrier wrote:

That was the plan :P
you are something ,tooLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:22am

I do what i can :P

Clipper CR WRB

japawel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote japawel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:26am
That guy sold me "1994 Clipper" which was a newer blade (I am guessing made within last couple of years) with really bed dings. In his description the blade was in great condition. He explaind to me that he didn't have enough time to do the pictures. Seeing in his profile that he is from "BELIZE" (please) I took it that he might not have the camera and be embarrassed about it. I was a little confused when he exchange mail once he was:  "qaungtrieu27" and then " trankev"
Please be careful, I was hoping the forum will never run to something like that. I previously had great experinces with tommzai and some other guys. I build some trust to people here...but I guess got to be careful next time.
Xiom Control/Xiom Zeta
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:36am
I personally know of another guy that trankev/quantrieu27/whatever  has "cheated" in the same way, traded a blade in "excellent condition" that actually was in very bad condition. I am wondering though why people do not come out in the open to mention these things. One post though that I mentioned that trankev is quantrieu27, just to warn people that had already dealt with his first account, was deleted by the moderator.

In any case, no pictures or no good pictures are definitely an indication...

By the way, there is an option in paypal to return the money of a transaction, canceling that transaction and avoiding the paypal charges...
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:38am
Nope!  The word "new" simply isn't applicable here, that is not how the blade would come right from the store.  It's "used", and it wouldn't be difficult or complicated for the seller to note each dent and stains to the handle.  The fact that no dents or stains appear in the original pictures is VERY suspicious because that is exactly what those pictures are supposed to convey so the buyer can make a decision before purchase.

This is fundamentally deceptive.  Just because the blade will play as a new blade of the same type would doesn't make it right to describe it as new - a blade that is not equivalent to a new one due to damage is nothing but WORTHLESS and hence the new / used is absolutely not a question of playability, but ONLY cosmetic condition.

Finally, a good seller is more than happy to refund if someone is not satisfied, the follow up complaint was civil and reasonable.  The claim that time as well as other opportunities to sell have been lost is very weak.  As an impartial observer I feel this reflects very poorly on the seller.
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:41am
In places like ebay, you can open a dispute but I'm not sure about the policy here.

gene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 12:47am
wow... i need to becareful now. i almost bought something from him.  thanks for the message, Holda.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 1:15am
Originally posted by chronos chronos wrote:

Nope!  The word "new" simply isn't applicable here, that is not how the blade would come right from the store.  It's "used", and it wouldn't be difficult or complicated for the seller to note each dent and stains to the handle.  The fact that no dents or stains appear in the original pictures is VERY suspicious because that is exactly what those pictures are supposed to convey so the buyer can make a decision before purchase.

This is fundamentally deceptive.  Just because the blade will play as a new blade of the same type would doesn't make it right to describe it as new - a blade that is not equivalent to a new one due to damage is nothing but WORTHLESS and hence the new / used is absolutely not a question of playability, but ONLY cosmetic condition.

Finally, a good seller is more than happy to refund if someone is not satisfied, the follow up complaint was civil and reasonable.  The claim that time as well as other opportunities to sell have been lost is very weak.  As an impartial observer I feel this reflects very poorly on the seller.
Thank you.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 1:29am
I am just combining these all together

<TABLE =tableBorder style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 align=center>
<T>
<TR =tableLedger>
<TD align=middle>Message</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =msgableSide vAlign=top rowSpan=3><A name=171918></A>holda Super user Super%20user Avatar Joined: 17/11/2007 Location: United States Posts: 195 </TD>
<TD =msgableRow vAlign=top><SPAN style=": right">QuoteholdaReply</SPAN>bullet Topic: Holda/Trankev' negotiations    Posted: Yesterday at 11:40pm</TD></TR>
<TR =msgableRow>
<TD =msgLineDevider vAlign=top height=150><!-- Start Member Post -->
<DIV =msg style=": left; OVERFLOW: auto">1 last serious chance.

if u want me to refund to you, you need to send me the blade first. I will PROMISE and definitly wire you $90. If i don't hear a YES from you tonight 2/5/08 and before 10AM 2/6/08, i will assume u do not want and i will lock my funds..will never negotiate about this again. Thanks-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 02/05/2008 at 1:27amYou know wired you the money without even knowing you,because I trusted you.I will send you the blade back,but you should refund me 90$.I will accept this amount,yes.I can not send the blade without receiving the money,even though I still trust you.Trust me-I don't need this particular blade in its condition.I will be glad to return it to you.I have an account with ebay-private.I have a reputation at this forum.

Inquire about me at this forum.

Ask Joris,contact cagaragesales,the forum's administrator-they all know me as an honest and reliable person.I thank you for replies and I hope we can end this nicely.No hard feelings,no problems.The blade will be shipped in the same condition it was delivered to me.nad of course.IT WILL BE YOUR BLADE AS I DON"T HAVE ANY MORE NITTAKU ACOUSTIC BLADE>NEVER HAD ONE.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 05/02/2008 at 12:42amthink about this holda..when you paid me, i ended up have less than $98 because paypal charged me. I can' t refund you $100. I'm losing money.

Let's out this way, if u say i wire you $90 then it might be better sense but u need to send blade back first so i can make sure it's my original blade..let me know wha u think and give me 1 day to answer-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 02/04/2008 at 10:46pmMan,listen.I am very patient-but get this!Your original add says it is a sed blade(4 hours)..Next time,you tell me is 1 month old..It was a perfect blade ,or excellent,whatever..

You don't basically loose anything.Let's just return stuff to each other and it will be all taken care off.you have your blade,I have my 100$...

let;'s finish it friendly.Business is business.If you did your business honestly,we would it have this mess..Think about it again,and let me know.

To me, there wasn't any damages liek big dents, dings or chips. Who knows if it came out to you and you damaged it? It's a risk for my side too. It did not have any damage like you mentioned absolutely. Yes I does not have the sticker or label at the bottom but that's what you get for a used one. I can't be perfect 100% for that price. The blade can perform at original status without any damages that affect the performance.

I do not care where you can get for the same price for a new brand new one. The truth is all USA retails do not sell it for less than $149.99.

I paid for shipping fees and all the time i prepared for it and I bypassed many other inquiries about this blade so who's going to pay for me?

The is the only bottom line I can give you is to wire you $10 back to your account . If you do not agree, then just I will give any other options as a seller. This is my seller's rights. Thanks for understanding.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 02/04/2008 at 4:18pmKevin,The images do not show the damage around the edges.You said the blade was used ,but you never mentioned the blade having any damage.I agree,I did not ask,because I fully trusted you.As a seller it is your responibilty to give a detaied description.I can take some shots and present them to you.I could see the DAMAGE,not just scraches,or tiny dents.I could have purchased a blade from another source,you know.I did not want to pay shipping,but that is another story.Do you not want to accept the blade back?I don't care for the money,I care for what I said I would do-I said I would buy the blade from you and I did send you the money.No fault on my side.Why do you not want to inform me that you had damaged the blade and sold it as used,not mentioning the damage?You don't worry about you r reputation,Kevin?100$ is all that I am asking and I keep it quiet.I would imagine ,you would be very frustrated to if you were in my place,Kevin.

Please ,keep the used rubber.Do let me know if you are willing to cooperate with me.I will send you the blade,you wire the money to my account.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 04/02/2008 at 3:30pmwhat? I can send you the box for the flared handle if you still want. I think I grabbed the wrong box.

Regarding the the blade, i sent you pictures and told you that it was used for 1 month. You agreed to buy at that low price. How can you bought something and want to return? That never happened like that my friend. Sorry, I can send you the box but not refund the money. That is not right for selling here on net especially the used stuff here. You don't expect $100 for a brand new blade. I clearly said it's a used one for 1 month and pictures are available. You did not even ask if there were damages. There isn't a true damage on the blade. It's just a few minor scratches on the edges. Sorry!

I can send u the box and give u a used free Inspirit Quatto Rubber. This is the max that I can do. Other than that, sorry.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 02/04/2008 at 1:27pmhello,kevin.

I just received the racket,and frankly,I am dissapointed.In your messages to me,you did not tell me anything about damage around the edges.There are 3 areas that have some been hit,possibly,against the table.The nittaku logo is missing off the buttom on the blade,the box shows that it had orignally come from from a straight blade.

With all being said,I am very sorry,but I want to return the blade in exchange of full refund to my account.I hope we can still do business with each other and this little incident is resolved completely.

Please respond and let me know.

Yakov .-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 27/01/2008 at 5:13pmi live in california. It should be within that time frame. Thanks-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/27/2008 at 2:59pmkevin,now i am going to wait...Where are u located? If in the US,should be delivered in 5-7 days,correct?-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 27/01/2008 at 12:47amthanks, will ship it out first thing monday. Thanks for doing business with you.

Kev-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/26/2008 at 1:18pmKevin,you have my money.Done.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 26/01/2008 at 12:11pmthanks.. i have t in the package ready...just waiting for your payment and address-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/26/2008 at 4:32amyou are going to soon,kevin.

i keep my word.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 26/01/2008 at 3:59ami have not received your $100 pmt to my paypal???????-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/25/2008 at 2:54pmhi.i emailed to you.please let me know asap.

i am here for the next 7 hours,so that i will be cheking frequently.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 23/01/2008 at 2:11amyour email please? i willsend� 2morrow-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/23/2008 at 1:47amyes,yes.please send me the pics-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 23/01/2008 at 12:42amok..i am back in town..let me know if you're interested. thanks-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/20/2008 at 2:30pmthank you.i wiil see the guy on wednesday ang get back with you the same day.have a nice evening-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : trankevSent : 20/01/2008 at 10:24amyes..blade and pictures will be available next week. thanks-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : holdaSent : 01/19/2008 at 5:53pmi want to sell one of my blades next week.the deal is basically done.i just need to see the guy.if you wait until this coming wednesday,i will buy your blade.there should not be any problem on my part.may i please see some pics?and a question-the blade was not sealed,was it?

<!-- End Member Post --></TD></TR>
<TR =msgableRow>
<TD noWrap><SPAN style=": right">IP IP Logged</SPAN> Edit%20Post</TD></TR>
<TR =postSeparatorTableRow>
<TD colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =msgOddTableSide vAlign=top rowSpan=3><A name=171953></A>gene Super user Super%20user Joined: 03/12/2007 Posts: 176 </TD>
<TD =msgOddTableRow vAlign=top><SPAN style=": right">QuotegeneReply</SPAN>bullet Posted: Today at 12:54am</TD></TR>
<TR =msgOddTableRow>
<DIV =msg style=": left; OVERFLOW: auto">wow....

If he refund you from paypal, just simply press the refund bottom, you will received 100% of your money back with no charge.
<TR =msgOddTableRow>
<TD noWrap><SPAN style=": right">IP IP Logged</SPAN> Report%20Post </TD></TR>
<TD colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =msgableSide vAlign=top rowSpan=3><A name=171957></A>holda Super user Super%20user Avatar Joined: 17/11/2007 Location: United States Posts: 195 </TD>
<TD =msgableRow vAlign=top><SPAN style=": right">QuoteholdaReply</SPAN>bullet Posted: Today at 1:08am</TD></TR>
<TR =msgableRow>
<DIV =msg style=": left; OVERFLOW: auto">right,but 'if "has not happendedBig%20smile
<TR =msgableRow>
<TD noWrap><SPAN style=": right">IP IP Logged</SPAN> Edit%20Post</TD></TR>
<TD colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =msgOddTableSide vAlign=top rowSpan=4><A name=171958></A>bull_harrier Silver User Silver%20User Avatar Joined: 03/10/2007 Location: United States Posts: 976 </TD>
<TD =msgOddTableRow vAlign=top><SPAN style=": right">Quotebull_harrierReply</SPAN>bullet Posted: Today at 1:11am</TD></TR>
<TR =msgOddTableRow>
<DIV =msg style=": left; OVERFLOW: auto">Sounds like a big "if" in this case.� It's rediculous that people use a cool forum like this to rip people off, but oh well nothing's perfect i guess <!-- End Member Post --></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
Be right back...
Please email to me if pm box is full.Later...
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 1:47am
post the links to trankev's pictures again?
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 1:50am
http://picasaweb.google.com/zhestyk/OriginalPicsByTRANKEV
these are the original TRANKEV"S IMAGES
Thanks,SHIJ421
thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 2:58am
Japawel, sorry to hear that you ended up with the "clipper": http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15094&KW=clipper
We all were trying. If you do a poll titleed "Are you satisfied with your dealing with trankev" I will bet I know the results.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 3:16am
Originally posted by thethinker thethinker wrote:

Japawel, sorry to hear that you ended up with the "clipper": http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15094&KW=clipper
We all were trying. If you do a poll titleed "Are you satisfied with your dealing with trankev" I will bet I
 know the results.

Ok,this i s where he writes as somebody else.
LOOK-different nickname!!!!
rpbnakata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpbnakata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 7:12am
I always say: There is only one person I trust and he is the guy I see in the mirror every morning. Unfortunately I prefer to be like this than being fooled by someone out there. Recently I arranged a trade with some user from Canada. My terms were, he sends his blade and as soon as I receive it I would send mine. He didn't trust me and I didn't trust him either.
Phenom st/BW3/Ω3Euro ● Photino st/Ω4Pro/R7S ● Speed 90 fl/Vega Euro/S3
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 8:16am
Ok, thats it my stance on this is, i was scammed once & im not gonna get scammed again! From now on i only participate virtualy, no more buy/ trade(this one doesnt go anyway cos i found out that posting the blade out of the country is gonna cost me 40$) deals!!!
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
FH Skyline TG3 2.15 + CTE
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 8:41am
IMO every FS/FT thread should have pictures of the blade 360 degrees.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
Shmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 8:52am
Originally posted by dimitris dimitris wrote:

I personally know of another guy that trankev/quantrieu27/whatever  has "cheated" in the same way, traded a blade in "excellent condition" that actually was in very bad condition. I am wondering though why people do not come out in the open to mention these things. One post though that I mentioned that trankev is quantrieu27, just to warn people that had already dealt with his first account, was deleted by the moderator.

In any case, no pictures or no good pictures are definitely an indication...

By the way, there is an option in paypal to return the money of a transaction, canceling that transaction and avoiding the paypal charges...

I suspect trankev/quantrieu27 mostly likely has several other user names because he knows he's a cheat and liar, and will probably attempt to contiunue his scams.  I've been warned about dealing with him by others already.

Darker Hinoki Shake Speed 90 & Borko Custom
FH: Bryce FX, BH: Sriver EL
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2008 at 9:12pm
this page still needs to be seen
PP Dui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PP Dui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 3:04pm
If you keep eating the rice without rinsing it sooner or later a piece of stone will get under your teeth.  Man, that does not feel good...........
Rinse and clean your rice ever time cooking it,......... traders.
funplay, enjoy the game
gene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 3:32pm
what if i don't like rice?

kidding.... :D
Acoustic F/h: globe999(black)
B/h: Bryce FX(red)
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 3:48pm
I thought trankev was kevin tran. Anyway, he goes from "new excellent condition" to "hey, you knew it was used." And he acts like you bought it for $20 or something.....for $100 I would expect it to be in new condition. You can get a new one on the open market for not that much more. Definitely looks bad from this side. Just to charge $100 for the blade in this condition is a ripoff, no matter what was promised.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 3:49pm
Also, the shipper is usually responsible for shipping damage right? Was there even any sign of damage on the package? Plus those look like problems from wear, not shipping damage.

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 3:52pm
That said, most of this damage is stuff that's going to happen anyway as you use it. If you wanted the blade to use, I would go ahead and keep it and use it before I risked more by sending the thing back. Eventually it was going to look like that anyway.

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 3:53pm
ya ive pmed him about trades before and he never goes through with the deals or doesnt respond, I bought a petr korbel from him in new condition for $25 the thing was broken
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 4:07pm
Wow, that guy is a total jackass.  Did you pay with paypal?  If so, open a dispute with paypal immediately, and with the evidence you have, maybe you will get your money back.
5jd33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5jd33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by rpbnakata rpbnakata wrote:

I always say: There is only one person I trust and he is the guy I see in the mirror every morning. Unfortunately I�prefer to be like this than being fooled by someone out there. Recently I arranged a trade with some user from Canada. My terms were, he sends his blade and as soon as I receive it I would send mine. He didn't trust me and I didn't trust him either.

at least there's one person you trust. i can't even trust myself at times
Haneyoshi/Globe 999/ TSP Spinpips
5jd33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5jd33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by PP Dui PP Dui wrote:

If you keep eating the rice without rinsing it sooner or later a piece
of stone will get under your teeth.� Man, that does not feel
good...........
Rinse and clean your rice ever time cooking it,......... traders.

ha ha. so asian. i know what you mean by the way. there was this one time i thought that i broke a tooth!   
Haneyoshi/Globe 999/ TSP Spinpips
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic