FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Let me show this acoustic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 4:25pm
PP Dui, so well said.

ttman korbel was broken?!  How so?
Sponsored Links

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

I thought trankev was kevin tran. Anyway, he goes from "new excellent condition" to "hey, you knew it was used." And he acts like you bought it for $20 or something.....for $100 I would expect it to be in new condition. You can get a new one on the open market for not that much more. Definitely looks bad from this side. Just to charge $100 for the blade in this condition is a ripoff, no matter what was promise
d.
you thought correctly-KEVIN TRAN
thanks for reading and expressing your opinion
remember the guy ,tommy zai met with him and defeated him at some club after that guy had made some insulting comments and so on..remember?well,he is no longer allowed to be at the forum...trankev,i think should be given the same treatment after so much feedback from several people
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:02pm

Also, the shipper is usually responsible for shipping damage right? Was there even any sign of damage on the package? Plus those look like problems from wear, not shipping damage.
it is simply imposiible to comunicate wth the guy..i got the blade that had been played with and hit against the teble...the envelope with blade was received i n perfect shape.after comparing images ,i realized that he photographed another acoustic,and the undamaged blade was shown to me.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by mdjenders mdjenders wrote:

Wow, that guy is a total jackass.  Did you pay with paypal?  If so, open a dispute with paypal immediately, and with the evidence you have, maybe you will get your money back.
thanks.i have talked to them and i will continue...they are no so willing to be involved, but it is a process of talking.i am alright.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by ttman ttman wrote:

ya ive pmed him about trades before and he never goes through with the deals or doesnt respond, I bought a petr korbel from him in new condition for $25 the thing was broken
you see...i think if we can vote to ban this guy,that is the least that he can get back from people who trusted him
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:08pm
it was chipped up and it looked like the handle had been glued back on
Shmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by holda holda wrote:

I thought trankev was kevin tran. Anyway, he goes from "new excellent condition" to "hey, you knew it was used." And he acts like you bought it for $20 or something.....for $100 I would expect it to be in new condition. You can get a new one on the open market for not that much more. Definitely looks bad from this side. Just to charge $100 for the blade in this condition is a ripoff, no matter what was promise
d.
you thought correctly-KEVIN TRAN
thanks for reading and expressing your opinion
remember the guy ,tommy zai met with him and defeated him at some club after that guy had made some insulting comments and so on..remember?well,he is no longer allowed to be at the forum...trankev,i think should be given the same treatment after so much feedback from several people

I second that motion!...... this guy with all his user names should be forever bounced from this forum!!!!!
Darker Hinoki Shake Speed 90 & Borko Custom
FH: Bryce FX, BH: Sriver EL
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:34pm
then,lets make this happen ,guys.Exclamation
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 5:37pm

Also, the shipper is usually responsible for shipping damage right? Was there even any sign of damage on the package? Plus those look like problems from wear, not shipping damage.
it is simply imposiible to comunicate wth the guy..i got the blade that had been played with and hit against the teble...the envelope with blade was received i n perfect shape.after comparing images ,i realized that he photographed another acoustic,and the undamaged blade was shown to me.

He DID take pictures of the actual blade, but he did it in a way that hid all the damages. The first picture was so blurred that it didn't show the poopy looking neck area. Either way, he's a liar and a thief
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
dwie View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 5:35am
quangtrieu27 is his other screen name.

I think I've made the dumbest mistake ever :(.

You know that blade was actually mine. He payed me, I sent it to him. After a couple of weeks he told me the blade never arrived. I was so dumb to send him some money back.

And I KNOW that blade was mine, because of the ding it has at the sides.

I'm so f**king mad now.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 9:50am
whoa... the story gets deeper and deeper....

What was the amount of money involved??
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
pongcrazy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 10:59am
Ban this worthless Piece O' Sh*t..........  and NOW!
Viscaria, H3 Neo, Coppa X1 Gold
7p2a-7t, TG2 Neo, Acuda S2
Halibass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halibass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 11:50am
Where does this guy live?
Halibass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halibass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 11:51am
Heck, you may as well post his payment details. It's harder to change that than a user name. Just make it more difficult for him.
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 12:00pm
I have his address saved somewhere on paypal pm me if anyone wants it
anixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 12:01pm
Wow this guy is really annoying. Are you all in the US? Someone get all the cases together and file a police report. Nothing like a record following you for all time. You never know what will come of it with those things, but the prospect will have anyone crapping their pants until it's all sorted out.
Blades:
Xiom Stradivarius - Sriver EL 2.1
Andro Super Core Kinetic OFF+ - Plasma 380 2.0
Stiga Allround Evolution - Palio CJ8000 2.2
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 12:24pm
Dead 
dwie View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 12:41pm
I payed him back 40$.. :(

I also have his address here, pm me if you want.

Unfortunately for me, I live in the Netherlands :(.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 12:42pm
just post his street name, state, zip. Just dont' post his actual house number.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 2:01pm
If someone knows the club where this person plays, I would suggest forwarding the details of this incident, along with this thread, to the person who runs that club.  Anyone who would engage in this type of behavior is not a good sportsman and frankly just not a good or trustworthy person at all.  I would not like to train or compete with this kind of person.  I think if he has such a limited character online, his real life persona cannot be much different, and the club organizer and players can take this information into account and judge for themselves if this is the kind of athlete they want to affiliate with and have to represent their club.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 2:10pm
well, if i ever run into him, i'll be sure to beat the crap out of him for all the forum members that got robbed by this guy. I just hope i don't get the wrong kevin tran ;p
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
Halibass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halibass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 2:30pm
Does he do his transactions via Paypal? Paypal addy? What about filing a complaint via paypal for the transactions?
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 2:35pm
no,that will not change him,dalam..this is just a pank.why mess with him,throw him out shij,please.do we need more of this crap!
I feel bad ,too,but what you can do.we all got a problem once,lets just be carefull.
if shij can kill the rat,that is the least appropriate action i can think of now.

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 2:36pm

no,that will not change him,dalam..this is just a pank.why mess with him,throw him out shij,please.do we need more of this crap!
I feel bad ,too,but what you can do.we all got a problem once,lets just be carefull.
if shij can kill the rat,that is the least appropriate action i can think of now.

dwie View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 4:28pm
Well he responded to me through PM.

He said he was busy so he didn't have time to reply to me because of lunar new year. But he tried to sell it on 14/01, while lunar new year was 07/02.

holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 5:54pm
oh,he replied alright before and after that"lunar year of his"
just  has replied twice today!
7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 7:10pm
yeah, i had a deal with him too, good thing a member here was quick enough to pm me and let me know. i tried to get more out of him after and he made it sound as if i'm cheating him, but in the end i told him to forget about the deal. F off mate
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by 7homuz 7homuz wrote:

yeah, i had a deal with him too, good thing a member here was quick enough to pm me and let me know. i tried to get more out of him after and he made it sound as if i'm cheating him, but in the end i told him to forget about the deal. F off mate
haha. nobody is gonna get the best outta 7homuz, i can tell u that. When I was new here a lil more than a year ago. Some ppl sure tried to get the "best" outta me, dunno who now..He or she tried so hard to scam my Tube Carbo wif almost brand new but "'open/used" sheet of Bryce FX or someth'n like that...man..there r bad ppl everywhere..what a nice welcome from that person. 
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 10:17pm
all right please don't post personal information (name, address, etc.) He's effectively banned as of right now. 
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2008 at 10:29pm
an ip ban?? that's not going to do much, all he has to do is ask his ISP to give him a new one, or he can just go through thousands of public proxies out there. They both take less than 5 minutes.

Let's just hope everyone's aware of him, and he won't be able to pull these crap again.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic