FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Ping Pong the animation EP 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ping Pong the animation EP 1
    Posted: 04/14/2014 at 8:25pm
DHS 301
Xiom Vega 7pro FH/BH
Sponsored Links

GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2014 at 9:01pm
This is cool thanks!
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2014 at 9:35pm
I saw a real life adaptation of this anime. Same title - Ping Pong 2002. It was good, actually.
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2014 at 9:43pm
Yeah, Vut - made me think that I'd seen it before too. This is it (trailer):

The anime looks good - thanks for the link. Smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by vutiendat1337 vutiendat1337 wrote:

I saw a real life adaptation of this anime. Same title - Ping Pong 2002. It was good, actually.

Yeah I did too I realized it when the Chinese guys were listening to the game being played and giving the play by play. However an anime can explore the manga source in much more detail. I'm looking forward to what's next.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2014 at 11:19pm
I can never for the life of me find a reliable way to watch that movie in its entirety, so as a result have never seen the whole thing. Does anybody have a magic link? 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

I can never for the life of me find a reliable way to watch that movie in its entirety, so as a result have never seen the whole thing. Does anybody have a magic link? 

Have you tried the torrent available on the piratebay?
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2014 at 5:32pm
Is anyone else watching this anime? Its up to episode 7 now. I really enjoy the character development and humor of the series. I never read the manga but some things seem to be updated for modern times, like that Kuka-like robot, peco learning RPB. 
V-Griper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V-Griper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2014 at 5:41pm
I'm still on it. I really like the way it is drawn. Weird but I like it.

Also reference to the plastic balls.
DHS 301
Xiom Vega 7pro FH/BH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2014 at 5:44pm
Been watching it but I'm taking a break and will marathon it in a couple of months.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2014 at 4:00pm
Well I'm hooked, thanks for sharing this!

I'm on episode 3 now and I love it haha
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Mar 19

Dynasty / H3 / H3
beenaamsa View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beenaamsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2020 at 12:25am
Ping Pong the Animation is a brilliant example based off the manga of the same name that serves as a rare breed to the sports realm. While most sports series captivates on the competitions itself, this show seizes every moment to characterize its players that will be memorable for generations to come https://bestpingpongs.com
Joo Se Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joo Se Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2020 at 5:20am
It's a good show! You have to get used to the animation style, but they have some nice details in there that show the creators actually know a thing or two about table tennis.
Grab my game-changing new book and to your game to the next level!
mickd View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2020 at 7:50pm
This is a pretty old thread! The link in the OP doesn't even work anymore!

I've seen the show a long time ago and liked it! But I really remember what happens anymore haha. And yes, the animation has a very specific style, which isn't really a problem once you start watching IMO!
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2020 at 4:43am
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

Side note: I never watched that movie before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5XgQWHcWzk
I thought it was smile and peco's movie, this one is new to me, it's like a xmas gift :) and I am going to bed with it.

Is that the 2002 film (which IS Peco and Smile's movie) or is it a different film? (Link doesn't work for me)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic