tabletennis11.com

Tommy Zai: FEEDBACK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tommy Zai: FEEDBACK
    Posted: 02/12/2008 at 11:35am
BOUGHT
SOLD
TRADED
I'll try to kick this off! :-).
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Sponsored Links

gene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 11:37am
good seller, fast communication, fast shipping, bought twice from him with little to no problem. 
Acoustic F/h: globe999(black)
B/h: Bryce FX(red)
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 11:41am
Right back at gene!
Communication was clear, deals were mutually fair, and I would be honored to buy, sell, or trade with you in the future!
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 12:03pm
TZ IS THE MOST DISHONEST SELLER IN HERE. He charges way too little for all his items.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by dalamchops dalamchops wrote:

TZ IS THE MOST DISHONEST SELLER IN HERE. He charges way too little for all his items.
Just outrageously correct. Where can u find an user whose wallet bleeds while he's unloading stuffs. FYI, it was a workout just to open/unpack his "bulletproof" packaging..whew...But I didn't really buy stuffs from him tho'.
Another person is Ryno...where the h?ll is he? anyone knows? 
Hookshot View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hookshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 2:09pm
Tommyzai should never be allowed in the shipping dept of any company!!! He would break the company as he packs stuff way too well. You probably need a torch to open a large package.Smile
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 2:43pm
Every deal I made with Hookshot, including buying, selling, and trading . . . has been super. As with Tiehwen, Hookshot has become a close personal friend . . . so much so that we are planning to train in China together after the olympics. I highly recommend Hookshot and value his advice. He knows what he's talking about and he's honest!
NT Wright View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NT Wright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 8:53pm
     Bought three blades from Tommy.  Each one is perfect.  Shipping was fast and the blades well protected by the packaging.  The entire deal went smoothly, no hitches.  Would definitely deal with him again.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2008 at 9:03pm
I would be honored to deal with NT Wright again.
He's one of the reasons I keep EJing!!!
:-). Great player. Great buyer.
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2008 at 10:07am
Tommy is the man, good and fast communication and sticks to his word on everything he does when it comes to business. I was happy with our transactions
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2008 at 10:11am
Bull Harrier is more of a man than me!
He not only is great to deal with, but post great threads. I look forward to all communication from him and with him. I give him two big thumbs up as a buyer, seller, and person!
Shmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2008 at 11:15am
I haven't bought anything from Tommy yet, but have gotten to know him through PMs and he's a good guy.  I would recommend him to anyone.
Darker Hinoki Shake Speed 90 & Borko Custom
FH: Bryce FX, BH: Sriver EL
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2008 at 3:03pm
Tommy is a cool guy. Prompt payment and good communication.
nashron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nashron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2008 at 2:16am
tommy... i just recvd my new dr n firewall plus blade tq tq just now.. in very gud condition maybe better than the new one i bought in malaysia.  the blade arrive in good packaging.. tommy did the prof cut to the blade to make it smaller... now i really wish i can buy that joola mc1..
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2008 at 4:07pm
Nashron,
It's been great dealing with you too. You made up your mind, communicated clearly, and paid fast!
Pleasure dealing with you. I'll answer your Qs in PM.
Tz
Jack87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 3:01am

Can't go wrong with Tzai, the man is like a columbian cartel head man -- he gets many things in (that people don't need but very much want) and then filters it on down to the little man, one EJ at a time -- he will soon have served as an EJ-enabler for better then half of north america...

Gambler Kevlar ST
Nittaku Refoma (1.5mm)
Yasaka Phantom 011 (OX)
Jack87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 3:02am
i mean that in the nicest way possible LOL
Gambler Kevlar ST
Nittaku Refoma (1.5mm)
Yasaka Phantom 011 (OX)
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 11:52am
ive never traded with the dude,because my paypal account is always empty, but this guy is the master of all EJ. He is the emperor of planet EJ, ruler of the 5 kingdoms of EJ, situated in his base of operations

he is loyal to his men, like saving private ryan.
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

drywater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drywater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 12:18pm
i heard hes a registered sex offender... Clap
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 2:57pm
Thanks for the praise. I'm happy to serve in this kingdom along side you all. As far as a sex offender . . . I've never registered; I just do my best to offend every chance I get. If kissing 20-year old Chinese girls is a crime, then I AM 100% GUILTY:-). Punish me, please!
drywater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drywater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 3:36pm
they lied to u tommy. those girls... are really guys Thumbs%20Up
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2008 at 6:09pm
Hey, they had damn nice lips!
CP/JP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CP/JP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 7:12am
Tommy, you're a real big timer! Thanks & nuff respect for the nice Stiga OC CR CS blade Tongue
Have a nice weekend...
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club

Nittaku Excellent AAA
Nittaku Hammond Pro Alpha
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 9:24am
Great dealing with you my friend CP/JP. It was a total pleasure, and I'm very happy you like the blade. :-).
ace3698436 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace3698436 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 11:16am
First time dealing with TZ and it was a pleasure. Great communication and prompt shipping. Indeed a very nice OC cpen
Stiga OC FH:Globe 999/Quattro
        BH:Butterfly Sriver EL
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 11:23am
You are aces!
The pleasure was mine.
I recommend you as a buyer for sure.
:-).
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 1:51pm
TZ al the way !!!
THEMANFZ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEMANFZ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 2:56pm
Good resource of info and equipment, very trustworthy.  Excellent shipping time and packaging well...could be more fortified but it would cost more to send the safe.Smile
Joola MC1-Inspirit Quattro 2.0 & Palio CJ8000
Ritc V6-Globe 999 2.0 & 729 lightning FX
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 3:11pm
Mel and THEMANFZ1 have both been super customers. I am grateful for their nice review. HUGE Props to them as well.

BTW . . . I think I could send blades in a small safe and fit it inside a USPS Priority Flat-rate envelop.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2008 at 3:51pm
it has ALWAYS been a pleasure dealing with Tommy.

T-Man is the best!!

JL
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic