Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you use health supplements ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do you use health supplements ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tripavobiys View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tripavobiys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you use health supplements ?
    Posted: 06/12/2021 at 6:00am
I use grapes.
Grapes protect the solar cells of the eyes and help prevent macular degeneration and other eye diseases.
Sponsored Links

lokers View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lokers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2021 at 2:47am
yea, used some supplements in past
Legolas View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2021 at 10:08am
I love to ride bikes and have changed more than one to make me comfortable. Basically, they were all sturdy and strong enough and of sufficient quality, so I just resold them in order to be able to buy the next newer and more current model. However, no matter what kind of bike I have, I always need the strength to be able to ride it. Sometimes (especially in winter) I have a slump and then I take https://www.healthcanal.com/supplements/260384-gundry-md-products.html in order to feel energized. This is how I continue to be a cycling enthusiast.

Edited by Legolas - 03/02/2021 at 11:16am
PayneEdward View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PayneEdward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2021 at 7:07am
Hello everyone,

So with COVID-19 making an impact of 10000+ cases/192 deaths in a single day in SA and everyone suggesting you keep a diet high in fruit and vegetables as well as supplementing with vitamins and minerals (especially Vitamin C and Zinc), I was curious and I thought I'd pose this question as a poll.

Do you use health supplements at all ? Stuff like vitamins (C, B, D, etc) , minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, etc) and those sort of things. Not referring to your protein powders and creatine for gym.

Feel free to comment what you use.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic