Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SDC Handmade Blades - website launch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SDC Handmade Blades - website launch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SDC Handmade Blades - website launch
    Posted: 04/26/2021 at 4:17am
My website is finally ready - www.sdcttblades.com

It contains a lot of info on what I do, as well as a small shop with some of my ready made blades. Feel free to visit and leave your comment 🙂
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
Sponsored Links

kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 1:29pm
Great website! Congrats! 
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by kevo kevo wrote:

Great website! Congrats! 

Thank you!
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 8:05pm
Great website!!! I'd love to see photos of different types of wood. 
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 9:26pm
congratulations! I like so much how safe an approach you take, no putting on a show, no bragging, no flamboyance, just consistent, solid work one step at a time. Encouragements!
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2021 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by hleett hleett wrote:

Great website!!! I'd love to see photos of different types of wood.

Thanks! Ok, that's a nice idea. But I want to use my own photos so it's gonna take a while to catalog them all.

Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

congratulations! I like so much how safe an approach you take, no putting on a show, no bragging, no flamboyance, just consistent, solid work one step at a time. Encouragements!

Thank you, I'm just trying to take it one step at a time. As we say in Portuguese: "n£o pôr a carroça à frente dos bois"
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2021 at 8:04pm
With your implacable logic you remind me that joke (I am sure you know the French philosopher René Descartes).

A horse walks into a bar and orders a pint. The barkeep says "you're in here pretty often. Think you might be an alcoholic?", to which the horse says "I don't think I am.", and vanishes from existence. The joke is about Descartes' famous philosophy of "I think therefore, I am", but to explain that part beforehand would put Descartes before the horse.

Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2021 at 3:31am
That Descartes really was ahead of his time...
Hipnotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2021 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by TrueHonesty TrueHonesty wrote:

Originally posted by Hipnotic Hipnotic wrote:

My website is finally ready - www.sdcttblades.com

It contains a lot of info on what I do, as well as a small shop with some of my ready made blades. Feel free to visit and leave your comment 🙂

Your signature on MyTT is not updated with your website, unless it is your preference to show only your instagram.  

People like me have no clue what Instagram, Twitter , FaceBook etc are Embarrassed Ouch and may prefer to goto directly to your website . Just saying    

You are totally right. Just updated that, thanks.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2021 at 7:33pm
Well done! 

SDCTT sounds like San Diego Club Table tennis. You know where you land if you emigrate here and it is a very good choice as SDTTA is the best club in the USA in terms of [Quality of facility/price] ratio --> the city does not charge the club for using an immense gym in the biggest beautiful park downtown.

Edited by stiltt - 05/03/2021 at 7:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic