Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dandoy's [poor] Customer Service
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dandoy's [poor] Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basquests View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basquests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dandoy's [poor] Customer Service
    Posted: 04/26/2021 at 6:36am
I bought a robot from Dandoy in January, and it had an issue [which I made a thread here about] - it fires at a frequency of 90 balls a minute, which i'm sure even FZD can't keep up with for long, so it's a lot more of a hassle than a normally functioning one [adjustable from 20 to 70 balls / mins].

After a month of ghosting [oh no this was in my spam email] they clarified the robot's issue, they noted I'd previously tried and failed to get Joola to respond, they said they'll get straight to Joola and reply back urgently to me.. they didn't reply for another 7 weeks, despite 2-3 messages from me requesting an update. 

At which point they said 'Here's Joola's contact info and closed the ticket.

This isn't the first issue I've had with Dandoy [sent me the wrong and much cheaper rubber worth around $25-30 USD, which I ended up donating].

Have only had excellent service from TT11 in many many orders with them, and the prices are generally very comparable between the two, so I'd encourage those who can, to avoid Dandoy and stick to local merchandisers / TT11.

Edited by Basquests - 04/27/2021 at 12:27am
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 6:44am
Definitely not the first thread at MyTT about Dandoy's customer service deficiencies.
Basquests View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basquests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2021 at 12:25am
To sink to deeper depths, Dandoy have updated the ticket to 'solved,' despite of course not remedying the situation in the slightest. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic