Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

unique tt females

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Jon2378 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon2378 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

I watched a bit of Georgina play, she is actually pretty dam good and would smash me.  To be honest Id rather watch timo boll and ma long, but they dont play everyday...

haha

i'd put $100 on her mum smashing you too

however, i approve of this thread

its not disrespectful, IF however it was a discussion about what you would do to a girl with that level of beauty....it would be another story LOL
Sponsored Links

bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 9:38pm
you guys are what is wrong with every modern society, youve all been whipped and lost what it means to be a man.

how the hell do you know I am a teenager? get real!
I bet she would smash most the people on this forum, more than $100, Id bet thousands.  She is a quality player that is good looking too!

I wouldnt have posted this if I was interested in guys, comon you guys presume so much:

1. you don't know If I am a teenager
2. you don't know if I am bi, gay or straight this is all totally irelevant, im not talking about sexuality why dont you talk about your own sexuality instead of other members of this forum

the thing that has happened to this world is that men have been tamed into whipped little puppets of what women expect them to say politically correct all the time and the reality is that the women are doing twice or more worse!  I am 100% sure of this

sorry, I love women, I love life, I am a spiritual person, I have young women in my family and support them to be powerful sports "people" in any sport, but I AM A MAN and sexual urges shouldnt be

1. considered teenage
2. looked down on
3. be hidden because if you were father you wouldnt have started this thread

i know more guys that are fathers of girls that still talk of women in sexual ways.  dont forget that every father is in denial if he didnt find the woman that it took to produce his daugter was hot.  He knows deep down he wants his offspring to be as hot as possible when they of legal age otherwise he wouldn't have gone for the mother.  Otherwise they were drunk or dreaming of someone else with the light turned down.

castrate yourself.
beauty is an ugly word I agree and am much more educated on this than you may believe "young man".

you ought to grow up, sports make people hot, fit means fit, fit means attractive,

actually i dont find biba attractive because she looks a bit fake, like shes overdone her make up

oh well, hope you guys dont hate me for expressing true opinions and not what people expect me to say

I often comment on the guys in our club that are have the perfect body.  One guy in particular watches 100% what he eats, trains everyday, even shadow footwork strokes all the time, he reminds me of Bruce Lee and know if I was as fit as him I'd achieve about 20% better results

Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 9:47pm
I mean this girl

See you guys in the next life!...................
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by brytaku25 brytaku25 wrote:

I mean this girl

jasna reed, jasna lupulesku, jasna etc...
brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 10:02pm
Thanks kenneyy88! But..... I thought she was beautiful but I guess it was all make up. On Roberts Outpost, I saw it all http://outpost81.com/Nationals/Jasna_Reed_Table_Tennis_Photos.htm She is married to her doubles partner Lupi.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 10:03pm
apart from georgina as I said before the eastern european background...

jasna is "yugoslavian"

the others were hungarian, romanian that i liked.  my background is similar, just to be politically correct, that area of the world is lucky!
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
jimbot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 10:11pm
JANA MEDRIKOVA 
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Vladovich Vladovich wrote:

Liu Shiwen is the cutest :)

Does anyone know if Liu Shiwen is actually from guangzhou or just represents for their team?
sjasi1982m View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjasi1982m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2009 at 10:18pm
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 12:09am
Originally posted by dimitris dimitris wrote:

Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

Yes all these women have spent more than half of their lives training extremely hard to become pinup girls.  They wanted to be put on a pedestal to be beauty contestants so people can post about their sexual urges about them on internet forums.

Im sure they are quite proud of this fact, and dont really care how good they can play table tennis.  They do not at all mind being disrespected and looked at in such ways. 

do you think we are posting about sexual urges?

I was posting about things in table tennis that interest me.  Unique things we talk about. 
They are not being disrespected, they have all their clothes on and show and empower other young beautiful women to do more than become models or married to wealthy older guys.
They are great role models and models.

I watched a bit of Georgina play, she is actually pretty dam good and would smash me.  To be honest Id rather watch timo boll and ma long, but they dont play everyday...

Yes, I also think you are posting about your sexual urges, also easy to prove. I do not think you would have posted this if for example you were interested in boys instead...

Nothing wrong I guess drooling over beautiful girls, that is what teenage years are for. But I agree that is somewhat demeaning for the athletes, imagine if you were their father and you were reading this thread, how it would make you feel. And yes, I agree with you that in this forum and context you should be discussing about how Pota would destroy you in a game instead of how hot she is.

I could not agree more with Rich215, which has several more times tried to make some sense out of all many illogical posts, nonsense and controversial subjects in this forum, but I understand this is a lost cause and he is mostly struggling in vain...

Clap  dimitris  Clap    at last...someone with comon sense and respect!  

Thanks for supporting my point. 

Funny how boz...whom is not a teenager has to write a long dissertation trying to shift the focus on those whom do not agree with his lack of class and respect of professional female TT athletes on a public TT forum.   His views are largely supported by the 13 year olds on this posting.....what does that tell you.  

Nothing wrong with appreciating a womans beauty...but in the light it is exposed here.........you be the judge. 

dimitris....your correct.....its all in vain.  

brytaku25 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brytaku25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 12:28am
Did I start that rant?....
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 1:20am
i am afraid the people who do not like this thread are the ones who can't find a girl...too shy probably; or lacking that little something that makes girls smile and feel good.
so no worries...just post away!
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 2:08am
Rich & Dimitri class & respect doctors,

you are right, it is in vain that you argue. 

Another dissertation, I don't need to thank anybody to support what I believe.  You have no class and show disrepect to me by saying I have no class.  Prove to me you have more class.  Is it the car you drive? The job you have? Or is it your age?  No need to get personal here buddy.  I wasn't singling out anyone.  But you set the class standard:

"Class" requires people to be a judge.  Class is merely what is a fashionable or stylish topic, or commenting on a topic in a fashionable or stylish way.  The latter is called political correctness.  It's all so P.C. to avoid talking of anything to do with our inner feelings as men.  And I believe I had and I believe I never said anything more than the word "hot".  From my very first thread I spoke of being attracted to any woman more just by the fact that she plays table tennis.  That is all. 

The word attract is not sexual as you imply.  I am attracted to table tennis with out any sexual response.  I want to spend my time with someone anyone that enjoys doing the same things.  That is what attracts me.  When I had a major break up 5 years ago that really did my head in, I turned to table tennis and stopped looking for women in anyway, one just came along into my life outside of tabletennis.  Not trying to find a beautiful woman is the only way in my mind that you will find one that lasts.  I still wish she played tabletennis so that we could spend more quality time together.

I also used the word gem.  A gem is unique and not seen everyday. I want to look at it a bit more than the things that Ive seen a million times.

This topic is popular as you can see & there isn't any less style to the way we present it than any other topic about tenergy 64.

We say what we do as free spirited warm blooded emotional individuals.  What better use of a forum, than the ability to speak of any topic.

I speak for and support nobody in this thread but myself.

As you can see I have edited the title for you, because I believe that is class, and I edited to points,
1. I said hot women
2. The silly thought I had when commenting on Fatts post. (no offense, I actually lol)
to be continued...

Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 2:47am
Originally posted by kenneyy88 kenneyy88 wrote:

Does anyone know if Liu Shiwen is actually from guangzhou or just represents for their team?
andrea dospina,yao yan, peng luyang, dana hadacova, margarita pesotska
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 3:16am

since she played mixed doubles with kong, she must be from heilongjiang
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 3:17am

since she played mixed doubles with kong, she must be from heilongjiang
IAmI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAmI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 3:25am
This Daniela girl from the original post is very pretty, makes me wonder how I never noticed her... and she's world's number 32!

I not only think there's absolutely nothing wrong with this thread - I actually think it is good for the sport. I mean it's good to give all these girls some public exposure. Maybe they can do what Gabriela Sabatini did for tennis back in her days. Make it more popular. Show that TT is not for darkened cellar creatures..
IFZLC
FH T05 2.1mm
BH O4a max
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 7:43am

Some of the members of this forum are women and would no doubt, prefer us to judge them by their table tennis skills, knowledge and the quality of their posts.

A few years ago Biba used to post on this forum and her posts were high quality, well thought out and some of the best i've read.  She's a highly intelligent women, with a good sense of humour and and she wanted us to judge her by the quality of her posts and the standard at which she plays table tennis. 

There was a thread posted about the 20 hottest women in sport, which included Biba. One poster described Biba as looking like a film star and another described her as nothing special and dressed like an East European whore, which was highly derogatory.

I pointed out she posted on the forum and another poster queried whether she'd waste her time. Her reply was both witty and humourous..

Biba did stop posting in the following months and this forum lost a valuable member.

As a table tennis forum, I want it to be welcoming to anyone with an interest in table tennis and anyone who is knowledgeable about the sport and able to pass on their knowledge for the benefit of others. 

Fatt I feel has the balance right, when he posted the picture of the Australian vet and she gets my respect too; as being a role model, not just for women; but for table tennis as a whole; as it shows that it's a sport for all ages.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 9:25am
well the first person who has said anything about the idea of a whore here is you, I never ever would say anything as bad you have just brought to this forum.
almost as bad as other guys going on about my age and my sexuality.  why cant you people keep it clean?  why dont you just say before people said some things that were unapropriate.

Refrain from bringing all the possible negative sides to a thing and they will not exist.  Or atleast you are not aiding in spreading such notions in any way.

One of the table tennis women here is actually a model for her own creative designs in table tennis, if you seriously think she wants to only be known for her tt skills you need to see a doctor.

Naomi is single handedly doing what shahara has done over the last 10 years, try to make the sport more visual.  If people can not comment on visual aspects of the sport lets send it back 50 years...

Lets cloak women in bourkes (not sure how to spell it) to protect them from sick people.

Finally, I don't know anything about Biba, so I would honestly like to ask about her level, is she sponsored, how did she get sponsorship? 

Has it got anything to do with her looks? if it does, I rest my case your honour.
"Use what your mama gave you"
some are born white anglosaxon with wealthy parents, some born symetrically photogenic, we use what we have to get on in life.  Some purely play table tennis with all their might, others sit here writing silly things in forums wasting their time.

Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

i am afraid the people who do not like this thread are the ones who can't find a girl...too shy probably; or lacking that little something that makes girls smile and feel good.
so no worries...just post away!

mr. fatt  you would be quite supprised!   to say the least!

boz.... why did you change the title of your post then?   I guess you didnt mean hottest in regards to temperature then huh?  Im merely judging your post.....as you have posted other good comments about some things in other areas.  You just went off the emotional end to explain away your "im not really a child or sexist type of person", with your diatribe on alpha male syndrome support kind of a deal. 

Peter... made my point clear and concise, as maybe I did not make my point clear.

Enough of the bickering back and forth.....Sorry I turned this into a "Adama Sharara wont come back" type of posting, it was not my point.   My point was simply that it was in poor taste on a public forum and belittled the athelets whom work so hard to be what they are, the Japanese girl is obviously the exception to this.  But the Mods and Admins obviously dont really care.  Enough said.   Have a nice Loop, play on!

varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 2:17pm

Thanks kenneyy88! But..... I thought she was beautiful but I guess it was all make up. On Roberts Outpost, I saw it all http://outpost81.com/Nationals/Jasna_Reed_Table_Tennis_Photos.htm She is married to her doubles partner Lupi.

So, is Jasna married to Ilija Lupulesku who plays for the Killerspin?

gnopgnipster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnopgnipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by varghesep varghesep wrote:

So, is Jasna married to Ilija Lupulesku who plays for the Killerspin?

WAS. They were married before immigrating to the US then they divorced.
Hardbat: Valor Champion/FH/BH-Valor Premier-OX

Regular:Valor Big Stick FH-Apollo II & BH-Globe 979 OX

Ciprian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciprian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 4:36pm
Hey brytaku25,did you find the name of that girl from Killerspin or was I right?Wink
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30
addoydude View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addoydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 6:45pm
Biba looks better in videos than in pictures, don't you guys think so?
Valerikim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valerikim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by addoydude addoydude wrote:

Biba looks better in videos than in pictures, don't you guys think so?

And even better in real life :).
Blade: Butterfly Jun Mizutani
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 2.1 black
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 2.1 red
Glue: Tear Mender
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 7:01pm
Changing the name of this thread = Clap

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 9:34pm
rich,
I changed the title for people like you,  if something as simple as that can make people more happy, then so be it.

Im not the sort of person who is as hard headed as you may have come to believe from these posts. I'd prefer to walk away from conflict that can't be resolved because it is more resolved in some ways when you turn your back on it.

Your point that you have made again that we make these players achievements unimportant continues to be unsupported.  The number one reason they are popular is their ability to excell in the sport that we all love and their looks are secondary with out a doubt. 

Tired of repeating the same points

Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 9:34pm
My hero Gao Jun.  She plays with control, experience, good temperament, and shows you can be very good with old fashioned pips.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 9:36pm
i like what her left hand is doing
Grubba Variant ALL
Watch me playing TT
radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2009 at 9:51pm

i like what her left hand is doing

You know I think her left hand lets her focus or maintain balance or something.  In videos I see her touch the table a lot with a flat left hand between points.  I wonder if she is somehow organizing her mind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic