Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dandoy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/29/2007 at 7:23pm
I regularly order from Dandoy. I am fully satisfied. Mails were replied a bit slow but to Hungary shipping is 2-4 workdays. (similar to presport, Butterflyonline)
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
Sponsored Links

hankillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2007 at 7:41am
Im still waiting. My local post office has no info about dandoy order.
Im begin to think that he stole my money.
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2007 at 8:47am
if it is stuck in customs that might be the reason for delay maybe post office has not got from customs as of yet
pokerden View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokerden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2007 at 11:21am
I have ordered from dandoy many times...Mainly powersponges and accessories. The prices have always been excellent and the shipping is very little...and the trade off is slow shipping.

So if you want to save money...they are very good.

Butterflyonline has always had horribly slow shipping for me and I live 2 hours away from their distribution facility :-P

I have used presports also but dandoy prices have been better of late.

I have also place my first order with iruiru this week...I must say the shipping is amazingly fast...tracking shows my blade is already in my city. They appear to be much faster than butterfly online...but shipping was 2100 yen (blade + two rubbers)
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2007 at 7:56pm
the only pity that i will wait now untill he gets it back and sends me again :(
hankillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2007 at 8:52am
Still waiting for my rubbers. The post office not recognice the piece number that he gives to me. If i not receive a convicencent email today i will call my CC company to refuse the payment.

Regards
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2007 at 10:01am
really havent had any prob with dandy shipping here to canada.maybe argentine post
lilactime031 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilactime031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2007 at 6:28pm
Don't buy your glues  from tt-shops. It's totaly against the international lows for shipments. If anything happens to the parcel then you must face court. I am talking now for airmail. Only if the shop uses special shpipments under specific requirements, there isn't risk.

As for the web tt shops, now.

Two years ago i ordered an Andro super core kinetic all+ from German online shop. They sent the blade only the blades weighted 110 gramms instead of the 85-90 grams. I contacted with them i told them that and they replied : give as the half value and we will send you a new one and you can keep the first. Other time i've ordered rubbers and they are too old.
These risks exist with internet trading.

Here i have to say that i didn't have ever problem with iruiru and with Cole.
e-pingpongshop
hankillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hankillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2007 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by patrick1v patrick1v wrote:

really havent had any prob with dandy shipping here to canada.maybe argentine post

No. I have ordered many times with iruiru, cole and megasping and im never had a problem with the local post. Dandoy refuses to give a tracking number and don't answer my emails.
lilactime031 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilactime031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2007 at 2:45pm
one year and more ago iruiru tried to give to the customers and second option for shipments with untracking numbers for cheaper delivery.
They kept it only for a month and they explained that they couldn't deal with untracking parcel and was very natural with cheap way that they couldn't comtrol the procedure
e-pingpongshop
Markus. L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markus. L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2007 at 2:30am
iruiru has the best shipping, i order my acoustic on saturday and it in my hand on tuesday morning, the best i tell you
Nittaku Acoustic-FL
fh/bh-Almana

BUTTERFLY Timo Boll TriCarbon-FL
fh/bh-Optimum MP

DONIC Waldner Senso Carbon
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2007 at 4:46am
I have got my order from dandoy. This time, when my addres was written right, it took 7 days to arrive to Israel.
Not immediately, but for me, it is good enough.
It is never the situation when you order through the internet , that you need somthing from today to tomorrow(in these cases you should go directly to the shop). So it does not make me any big difference that it takes 7 days, and not 5. the only thing important to know is how long it takes approximately - to be ready. And also, that you will get the things you invited :) . So I can say I got good service in Dandoy.

I think to order from there now stiga rubber, the new line they did.
Tthe only pity - Stiga did not made speed glue effect for Magna (my favorite rubber from Stiga)
rustyfo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2007 at 11:34am
I had no problems whatsoever with Dandoy when I ordered from them 2 weeks ago. It arrived round 5 working days after.
Blade: Tibhar Samsonov Alpha

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Acuda S1
JKC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2007 at 1:33pm
I ordered from them recently for the first time (after reading much of this thread). Everything arrived in excellent condition and after only 4 days.
iakovka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iakovka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2007 at 2:58pm
If you take working days  - in my case it also 5
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic