Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2008 China Open (Volkswagen) videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
kenboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 1:52am
i thought it was WH vs ML. I guess this time is different.
Sponsored Links

fortunateluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fortunateluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 3:53am
Wow! WangLQ vs MaL match was amazing. WangLQ playing like the way he used to, perfect and powerful game.

I always thought when WangLQ was at his best, he displayed the best and most powerful way to play Table Tennis ever. We just haven't seen that for a while.

Gaute View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 5:49am
Any more Par Gerell?
Blade: Avalox
Rubbers:Donic desto F3 Big slam (both sides)

I have stopped gluening now, I play as good without. Donic desto F3 Big slam gives klick anyways...
rkd89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkd89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 5:53am
Anyone who has the semi between Ma Lin and Wang LiQin and the final between Wang Hao and Wang LiQin?

// rkd
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 8:37am
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

so, if you go too long without playing against them, you'll forget what you're supposed to do and then some low player w/pips will come up and beat you.

So there are junk players at the pro level as well?

Arthur Lui
Revspin.net - Table Tennis Equipment Reviews
Top USATT Rating: 2131
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 8:47am
I don't think he's calling them junk players, as were referring to Ai and Haruna who are two great players.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 9:36am
Also if you look at who Guo Yue has lost to in the past few months (Li Jia Wei, Fukuhara, and Jiang Huajun) are all pimpled hitters.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
jctlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jctlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 12:38pm
Wang Hao vs Ma Long is the game of the century!!! Both awfully offensive players putting their lives on the line .... No comparable matches I have ever seen.
If anyone has recorded it, please postHug
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

I don't think he's calling them junk players, as were referring to Ai and Haruna who are two great players.

any coach would be sad of having that tricky players from japan, no style hiding behind long pips
Stonebox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stonebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by kelvin kelvin wrote:

does anyone have
Wang Nan vs Kim Kyung Ah

You can watch this one and many others at www.ttcsportline.be > TT-VIDEOS
Fixpoint View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fixpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 6:53pm
MS-SF
WANG Liqin vs MA Lin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46Q0USRJ

MS-F
WANG Hao vs WANG Liqin (Part 1)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSYZB300

WANG Hao vs WANG Liqin (Part 2)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SWT0YAAN

dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 6:54pm
finally!! Thanks!
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 7:12pm
Oh boy, this is great!
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
fortunateluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fortunateluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 8:53pm
The last game between WangH and WangLQ was a bit strange. It seems that WangLQ kind of just gave up for some reason and did not even try even though the score was close til the end.
I am not saying.. but maybe he got an order to lose? Or, maybe it was his strategy to change the timing and flow to sneak one in?

It just seemed unusual to me.

korearulz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korearulz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 9:09pm
korea must have done crap in these games. japan is really at the top now.
Official XIOM Distributor of New Zealand & Australia
ErikaT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 9:23pm
do u hav ma long VS wang hao ??????

tyty
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2008 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by korearulz korearulz wrote:

korea must have done crap in these games. japan is really at the top now.

I agree, Guo Yue lost to Ai-chan and almost lost Haruna. Then Ai and Haruna took Zhang and Wang the full distance in doubles.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 1:12am
man some sick ass rallies in the final

AND thanks to everyone who bashed me when i said Wang Hao's new serve did not suit him very well. Guess what?? He went back to what got him to NO. 1 in the rankings and he just won China Open.
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 9:29am
Originally posted by fortunateluck fortunateluck wrote:

The last game between WangH and WangLQ was a bit strange. It seems that WangLQ kind of just gave up for some reason and did not even try even though the score was close til the end.
I am not saying.. but maybe he got an order to lose? Or, maybe it was his strategy to change the timing and flow to sneak one in?

You are right, Wang Liqin seemed to play without passion in the last game and still only lost 11-9. I've seen him do this a few times before and its always in the 6th game and never in the 7th( if the match makes it to 7). Weird.
who no know go know
zaq123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaq123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 10:09am
That Wang Hao Ma Long match was an absolute thriller. Inspirational, how Wang Hao took a time out in the 5th game, 7-3 behind and 3-1 down in games. He managed to get himself together and win the game 11-9. And did that again in the 6th game! Poor Ma Long though....
Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 10:41am
Ma Lin wasn't playing so hot against WLQ.  He looked very tired and irritated.
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 11:34am
Originally posted by zaq123 zaq123 wrote:

That Wang Hao Ma Long match was an absolute thriller. Inspirational, how Wang Hao took a time out in the 5th game, 7-3 behind and 3-1 down in games. He managed to get himself together and win the game 11-9. And did that again in the 6th game! Poor Ma Long though....

Too bad we don't have the video for it... perhaps someone does... ?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Stonebox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stonebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 11:39am
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Originally posted by fortunateluck fortunateluck wrote:

You are right, Wang Liqin seemed to play without passion in the last game and still only lost 11-9. I've seen him do this a few times before and its always in the 6th game and never in the 7th( if the match makes it to 7). Weird.

I saw that too ... and I was thinking about the money that could been lost by the bookmakers if LQ had won that match ...
In Belgium we ever had a case like that in soccer matches ... so why shouldn't that exist in Chinese table tennis ... ?!? Shocked
jctlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jctlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 11:54am
Originally posted by jctlee jctlee wrote:

Wang Hao vs Ma Long is the game of the century!!! Both awfully offensive players putting their lives on the line .... No comparable matches I have ever seen.
If anyone has recorded it, please postHug

Any video PLEASE!!!
leeyanjie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeyanjie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 1:28pm
zyn vs guo yue anyone?
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by dalamchops dalamchops wrote:

man some sick ass rallies in the finalAND thanks to everyone who bashed me when i said Wang Hao's new serve did not suit him very well. Guess what?? He went back to what got him to NO. 1 in the rankings and he just won China Open.

Are you saying that WH abandoned that new serve and used his old serves to win the tournament?
YEO

Boost TP
jctlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jctlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

man some sick ass rallies in the finalAND thanks to everyone who bashed me when i said Wang Hao's new serve did not suit him very well. Guess what?? He went back to what got him to NO. 1 in the rankings and he just won China Open.

Are you saying that WH abandoned that new serve and used his old serves to win the tournament?

WangHao used his usual  FH serves in the match against both MaLong and WLQ as far as I can remember.
Stonebox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stonebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 4:03pm
Hello TT-friends,
Next Saturday I have to play TT for the whole day, so I can�t see/record the quarter finals from the Japanese Open
(TV schedule : http://pages.tvunetworks.com/tvguide/tvGuide.do?lang=&date=20080524&channelid=10007)
Are there any candidates to help me and record those matches for me (and for you all; because they will be uploaded at the TTVIDEOS group on Dailymotion.com: http://www.dailymotion.com/group/ttvideos )?
Thanks for contacting me at �[email protected]�, so I can explain what to do, and that isn�t difficult!

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 5:25pm

The only reason Wang used that serve is because Liu wanted to pass his legacy onto Wang with the serve.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
dimitris View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimitris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2008 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by jctlee jctlee wrote:

WangHao used his usual  FH serves in the match against both MaLong and WLQ as far as I can remember.

Maybe he actually reads the posts of this forum...! LOL

PS: Fixpoint, once more you have delivered, amazing as always!
Darker Tanpan, fh 729 higher 2.0mm, bh 729 geospin 2.0mm

My for sale thread
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic