Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Chinese National Championships video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2009 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by choulee choulee wrote:

It takes too much times to watch those videos in megaupload format. Can't they be uploaded in youtube? Please let me know.  Thank you.

For your information, it takes the same amount of "time" to watch video, regardless of which container (.mkv, .avi, .ogm, .rmvb, .flv) or which codec (DivX, XViD, Real, h.264) it's in. The difference between Megaupload and youtube is that Megaupload gives you the choice of the source material you want to upload (and the user is free to downconvert it or alter the video however they want so that it suits them). Youtube leaves you with absolutely no choice, and you have to go through unofficial methods to rip the video off of Youtube that Google has already converted to a format that suits them.

So, what I'm saying is, it's cool if the uploader can upload in both file and on youtube, but just uploading on youtube would be bad for some people.
Sponsored Links

choulee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choulee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2009 at 12:25am

I'll have to spend about 30 minutes to download a match from megaupload but I can play video on youtube right away.  Why are they taking same amount of time? Could you please explain? Thank you.

Cyrilix View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrilix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2009 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by choulee choulee wrote:

I'll have to spend about 30 minutes to download a match from megaupload but I can play video on youtube right away.  Why are they taking same amount of time? Could you please explain? Thank you.

Well, here's a tip for you. As soon as you start browsing this forum, or think about table tennis, start in the video threads and queue up a list of videos you want to see. Start downloading immediately. Then, browse other threads until your first video is done (or you can watch youtube videos until the first video is done). After that, immediately download the second video and watch the first, and so on and so on. That means you never have to wait except for the very first time, and because you're already multitasking, you're not inconvenienced very much.

What I meant to say was "watching" a video doesn't take longer, it's just that you have to acquire it first, but if you "acquire" it in an efficient way, then it doesn't really take much longer either.
choulee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choulee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2009 at 9:19pm
I've got it.  Thanks a lot for your tip.
patrick753 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick753 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2009 at 10:39am
thanks for the videos
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2012 at 6:13pm
(ms-f) WANG Hao - ZHANG Jike [Full Match|Short Form]

----------

==================================================
More matches of WANG Hao vs ZHANG Jike (period: 2009-2011)  

==================================================
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic