Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Chinese Super League

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2011 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

Wonder when Ishikawa Kasumi will play in the CTTSL, maybe next yearEmbarrassed

Kasumi has already played at least a couple seasons in China, but in the 1-A league. And it seems neither she nor her team had very good results. She has improved though, so perhaps next year she would be competitive. But foreigners typically have a hard time in the Super League. Feng Tianwei and Kim Kyung Ah were fairly successful last year - Ai Fukuhara was not.
Sponsored Links

TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 1:36am
Fukuhara's game sucks LOL

Ishikawa's game is much better.  She did great in the last Junior's championship helping Japan beat China but then got trounced in the single's final against Zhu Yuling, who is on Ding Ning's team.

Bockett has vids up Big smile

http://www.guott.com/videos.asp

looks like a new server,  much faster d/l speeds Big smile

Edited by TTNoobie - 06/03/2011 at 1:39am
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 4:21am

China Super 2011 - Ma Lin Vs Jun MIzutani (2nd Round)

China Super League 2011 - Ma Long vs Zhang Yibo (2nd Round)

jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 4:46am
ENJOY.

China Super Leauge 2011 - Li Xiao Xia vs Seok Jun Ha (round 2)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3qlcbor33m7lio7

China Super Leauge 2011 -  Liu Shi Wen Vs ???? (round 2)
http://www.mediafire.com/?admsake0s7o1uk8

China Super Leauge 2011 -  Ma Lin Vs Jun Mitzutani (round 2)
http://www.mediafire.com/?750hsu5xdsrq589

China Super Leauge 2011 -  Wang Jian Jun Vs Hao Shui (round 2)
http://www.filesonic.hk/file/1116942544

jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 4:51am
lild100
Please upload those 2 matches in full. Thanks
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 5:56am
And where is Timo?? Is he waiting last round to join his team?? :S
Tibhar Defense Plus

FH: Joola Phenix

BH: Dr. Neubauer Bison 1.5mm

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 7:05am
Mizutani had no chance against Ma lin. completely outplayed.

But Boll it seems the rest of players does not have chance against the chinese.

i like ma long better playing with the tbs than the tb alc. it seems he had more control before. maybe too powerful the tb alc for his style of playing.

Edited by ejmaster - 06/03/2011 at 7:16am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 7:38am

@Vladovich - Timo Boll plays in the china super league after the 5th June when the DTTL is over :) 

China Super League 2011 - Ma Long vs Ma Lin

amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

@Vladovich - Timo Boll plays in the china super league after the 5th June when the DTTL is over :) 

Not before June 26th, see above. And only for 6 regular-season games, no playoffs.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 1:23pm
*Mizutani wins first game 11-3*

Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

What, do people have to go to deuces in the 5th for the loser to have had a chance?

Mizutani seems to be just screwing around with random types of serve returns, trying to place a ball deep to Ma Lin's forehand but missing half the time instead of going for a safe return short and over the middle of the table. Mizutani also kept cheating to his forehand instead of keeping a neutral position with his racket and got caught not able to get around in time, basic simple errors a coach should have pointed out mid-match in a timeout but apparently no one did.

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

*Mizutani wins first game 11-3*

What, do people have to go to deuces in the 5th for the loser to have had a chance?

Mizutani seems to be just screwing around with random types of serve returns, trying to place a ball deep to Ma Lin's forehand but missing half the time instead of going for a safe return short and over the middle of the table. Mizutani also kept cheating to his forehand instead of keeping a neutral position with his racket and got caught not able to get around in time, basic simple errors a coach should have pointed out mid-match in a timeout but apparently no one did.

i do not get your point. I am not talking about the score. I am talking about the play.
in fact the score was 3-1 but the first set was to mizutani just because ma lin failed receiving services.
a match can be 4-0 and being close in game play.

in this match mizutani couldn't do anything. ma lin 3rd ball destroyed him. a huge distance in playing.

Edited by ejmaster - 06/03/2011 at 1:40pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2011 at 1:42pm

i do not get your point. I am not talking about the score. I am talking about the play.
in fact the score was 3-1 but the first set was to mizutani just because ma lin failed receiving services.
a match can be 4-0 and being close in game play.

in this match mizutani couldn't do anything. ma lin 3rd ball destroyed him. a huge distance in playing.

So Ma Lin struggled in serve return the first game and Mizutani struggled the 3rd and 4th with the same thing and the 2nd was close. I was saying the difference is Ma Lin is a top player and a coach combined, Mizutani is just a young top player who didn't adjust and Ma Lin did.
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2011 at 2:41pm
The amazing match between Wang Jian Jun and Hao Shuai:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2011 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

China Super League 2011 - Ma Long vs Ma Lin

Thanks.
Wow, Ma Lin was destroyed by Ma Long. I think at this moment one can say that Chinese don't have 6 top players anymore but only four: Wang Hao, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin and Ma Long.. Wang Liqin and Ma Lin are top players for the rest of the world, but not in China anymore...
Tibhar Defense Plus

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be…unnatural."
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2011 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ttCrawsaive ttCrawsaive wrote:

Crawsaive can you upload the doubles match between Xu/Hao, Mizutani/Wang
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 1:06am
Next live broadcast on CCTV5: women, Shandong Luneng vs Liaoning, Sunday 3:30pm local time (3:30am Eastern). That's Li Xiaoxia vs Guo Yue etc.
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 1:47am
Also Guandong Sports is scheduled to air Liu Shiwen's team vs Innner Mongolia, which is Yao Yan's team if I'm not mistaken at 11:25 GMT (7:25am Eastern)

The only player I know that carries Guangdong sports is UUsee,  and it's only in Chinese Shocked
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 4:44am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

I tried it but I failed, couldn't download the complete match several times!
TaFei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 6:50am
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

Also Guandong Sports is scheduled to air Liu Shiwen's team vs Innner Mongolia, which is Yao Yan's team if I'm not mistaken at 11:25 GMT (7:25am Eastern)

The only player I know that carries Guangdong sports is UUsee,  and it's only in Chinese Shocked

UUsee does notseem to carry GD sports. Strange, but no one seems to be carrying GD Sports and its been that way for years now. Anyone know where GD can be watched ?
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 12:08pm
UUsee does carry Guangdong sports,  I use this link to load the channel

http://www.livefootballol.com/streaming/channel/guangdong-sports-uusee.html
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 12:12pm

I tried it but I failed, couldn't download the complete match several times!

Hopefully this issue can be resolved! Such a good match, but sometimes watching every point can get really boring. 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 12:23pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
Tinykin_2 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin_2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 12:37pm
I know that these players train for hours each day, but how can anyone practise Zhang's return at 1:28?

Edited by Tinykin_2 - 06/05/2011 at 1:33pm
Member of Single Ply Club. Shakehand, Kauri wood by American Hinoki, 1-ply 7mm. FH> Gambler Reflectoid. BH> Yasaka Mark V
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 1:57pm
@YouTube | Men's Full Matches here :

# XU Xin - ZHANG Jike (Full match in 2 parts) :

Edited by janus700 - 06/05/2011 at 3:59pm
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
WSCHLAGER_ADAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WSCHLAGER_ADAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 2:08pm
thanks Janus700
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 2:10pm

Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

I think Ma Lin's team is potentially strongest... if not then Ma Long's team is really strong too- Wu Hao, WJJ, Mizutani, Ma Long, and Kaii Yoshida-Yoshida easily being the weakest player.

I think you give Wu Hao and Wang JianJun too much credit. 

I think you give Kaii Yoshida too much credit. Those two would both beat him 8 times out of 10. And I say only 8 just to be kind of blindly fair. Especially Wu Hao, being a lefty.
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 2:21pm
ZJK's BH return of serve is his strong point, coupled with his strong serves, he can dictate the match.. But make no mistake he has plenty to offer on his FH when need to call upon. He simply look pretty strong at the moment.
Wang Hao is the closest to him if he is fit and firing on all cylinders. But WH looks out of shape lately..
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 2:57pm
Highlights:
Zhang Jike-Xu Xin
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 3:10pm

Xu Xin/ Zhang Jike uploaded. Amazing match

Before WTTC it looked that Chinese have 7 equally strong players, and that anyone can beat anyone, but at the moment it looks that, Zhang Jike is little better then the rest, Wang Hao is also better then the rest of the rest, then comes Ma Long, Wang Liqin and Xu Xin, and after them comes Ma Lin.
Tibhar Defense Plus

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 6:40pm

Highlights:
Zhang Jike-Xu Xin

Services are really good. Both players have a lot of trouble receiving. A lot of third ball points.

A lot of practice to have such service and third ball attacking level.

It is surprising how difficult resulted to both players either zjk or xx to receive such services.

on the other hand i liked xuxin play. it was close in game playing to zjk. he can win zjk in a good day.

sorry i watched the full match in you tube. Better to realize the services.

btwy, zjk's bh crossing is a letal weapon.

Edited by ejmaster - 06/05/2011 at 6:48pm
EJ Club.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic