FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

7531GECA's Account Deleted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7531GECA's Account Deleted
    Posted: 02/10/2010 at 10:11am
I've get a mail on YouTube :

"Hello guys,
my youtube account(http://www.youtube.com/user/7531GECA)
got suspended for two
claims of copyright infringement:
"The Legend of Jan Ove Waldner"
"The Magic of Table Tennis"

But this sport is my passion,and i I hope in your solidarity ;)
This is my new channel,and i'll make new videos soon.
See you bro.

Danilo"
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
Sponsored Links

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 10:37am
so what is the new channel?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 10:38am
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 10:41am
YT tries to shut down youtubers.I just got warning about olympics video Ma Lin-Wang Liqin so I decided to delete all my olympics videos and some others from world cup 2008 and EC 2008.
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

pongcrazy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 10:54am
I am certainly glad you two are so persistent as I appreciate your hard work and your many videos on you tube.  Thanks!
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 10:56am
ttCountenance, did you ever get a warning for the ECL videos?
walleyeguy7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walleyeguy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 11:20am
dang, all of his stuff was amazing. i hope he doesnt stop
pipigrande View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipigrande Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 11:23am
Geca, do you still have all your videos?

I'm glad that last week I downloaded all your videos. hehe
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 11:42am
Originally posted by ttCrawsaive ttCrawsaive wrote:

No never.They can't give me a warning for ECL. I am assuming they can do this for Olympics and for videos from Eurosport.They have had problems with my vids from World Cup 2008 but they were blocked only in France where TMS come from.

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by SoWhySoSerious SoWhySoSerious wrote:

No never.They can't give me a warning for ECL. I am assuming they can do this for Olympics and for videos from Eurosport.They have had problems with my vids from World Cup 2008 but they were blocked only in France where TMS come from.

what exactly did they warn you about - for Olympics and Eurosport? People are allowed to tape any TV program...

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 1:10pm

Well, every video with music from me is blocked in Germany because of copyrights with Sony Music Germany.
Someone can help me with that?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

what exactly did they warn you about - for Olympics and Eurosport? People are allowed to tape any TV program...

They are allowed to tape but not allowed to show it to public.

I got this message:
Sanction 1:
Olympics: Wang Liqin-Ma Lin - (ttCountenance)
Video ID: 1UQu6EFECoY
Removed due to a copyright claim by International Olympic Committee on 10 February 2010

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 2:21pm
I really don't get why the people are so fussy, it's not like they are losing a bunch of revenue in keeping people from watching videos from major table tennis events. If anything you'd think they would want to make them as public and freely spreadable as possible to promote the sport and spread advertising.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 2:29pm
They didn't even produce any DVDs of table tennis from Beijing 2008... did they?

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2010 at 2:47pm

They didn't even produce any DVDs of table tennis from Beijing 2008... did they?

Not to my knowledge, and they still host them online and you can look at them for free, when their servers actually work...if anything it's saving them money.
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 2:10am

Hello guys,
thanks to everybody for your support,i'm happySmile

Really Thanks guys!
I love this forum,i read it always but....my english is really bad;D
Yes,youtube deleted my old account...but youtube can't delete my passion for this sport.
I think Table Tennis is a sport little known in the world.
My purpose is to spread this sport even among people who don't know what is a Top Spin,with Power of Music;)

You're welcome in my new channel;)
See you guys;)

A Special Thanks to my friends ttCrawsaive,TableTennisDaily,TTViursPrmeium,ttCountenance for support:)

zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 4:16am
I re-subscribed, Geca. I'll keep subscribing, no matter what they do! : )
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 4:28am
Sheeeeeet - this really sucks.

The number 1 reason I have high speed internet at home is to watch HD table tennis. 

TTcount holds first place my channel presets - but I have watched tons of geca, ttvirus rocks! and others.

will video makers lose revenue - probably, just like any artist has rights to their recordings to be viewed or heard without being ripped off.  

I know I would own many major table tennis videos if my video pusher wasn't TTcountencance. 

Hope we continue to get all the great stuff, keep up the great work guys, thank you so much. 
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 4:50am
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

will video makers lose revenue - probably, just like any artist has rights to their recordings to be viewed or heard without being ripped off.  

I don't even know where to GET this stuff! If they have the audacity to delete youtube accounts based on copyright infringements, atleast make sure you actually market the product properly first :P
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 5:01am
well ur right on that point, look Im on the tt for free on youtube side.

But I understand that if you use material that is sold then you will be in trouble.  I hope TT stays easy to find and at the quality we have seen in the last year.  My chances to see this high level did not exist before apart from buying low quality dvds
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
Beer Belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beer Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 5:12am
Originally posted by pongcrazy pongcrazy wrote:

I am certainly glad you two are so persistent as I appreciate your hard work and your many videos on you tube.  Thanks!

Ditto. ClapClapClap
Welcome to the Dark Side

BTY Joo Se Hyuk | Tenergy64 2.1 | TSP P1-R 1mm

Chop til you drop baby!
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 11:24am
We should consider ourselves lucky we have high-speed internet, YouTube, DVDs etc. Twenty years ago as I recall we had to be happy with getting a bad copy of some video tape with training or match videos... maybe once-twice a year, from some European sources... nothing on TV, no Internet, no high-quality videos on DVDs and such.

Thank god for hi-tech, that's what I want to say!

And then also thanks to Geca and other enthusiasts for helping us to watch our beloved sport.

GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 12:58pm
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2010 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by zrrbiteDK zrrbiteDK wrote:

I re-subscribed, Geca. I'll keep subscribing, no matter what they do! : )

Thanks a lot for sub man:)Wink

We should consider ourselves lucky we have high-speed internet, YouTube, DVDs etc. Twenty years ago as I recall we had to be happy with getting a bad copy of some video tape with training or match videos... maybe once-twice a year, from some European sources... nothing on TV, no Internet, no high-quality videos on DVDs and such.

Thank god for hi-tech, that's what I want to say!

And then also thanks to Geca and other enthusiasts for helping us to watch our beloved sport.

No problem man,thanks too.
Your work in this forum is excellent,I often downloaded your links (and  links of Fixipoint)Megaupload in occasion of the important Table Tennis competitions.
This is a great pubblicity for this sport.
Go on please.
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 6:24am

Hello guys,
i upload a new video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qtiChIDipw
But this video is not viewable in many countrys(for example Germany).
If someone wants to see it,he can download it from this link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7J8BGR8C

Hope you like it;)
Have a nice week;)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic