Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

BTY- Firehand - CS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DavidR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTY- Firehand - CS
    Posted: 10/24/2006 at 4:33pm

I have this paddle for sale. I ordered it from Butterfly accidentally. I meant to get the Firehand Proline with FL handle. I can't use this one. I got it about a month ago so the rubber is still fresh.

This paddle is brand new and never been out of the package. It retails for $84.99 from Butterfly. Unfortunately, they would not take it back.

Info from Butterfly:

This combo is ideal for the close-to-the-table penhold pips-out attacker. The Firehand-CS is part of our Super Core system and is extremely fast. Its tremendous speed combined with its hard feel allow for quick and explosive attacks. The Raystorm is part of our High Tension rubber series that has tension built-in to the rubber sheet. Raystorm offers exceptional control and great spin for a pips-out rubber. The High Tension technology adds the speed. The racket sheet on the backside makes it tournament legal.

Forehand Rubber: Raystorm - 1.9
Forehand Rating: 390
Backhand Rating: 164
Power Rating: 554

Price is $40 or trade.

Sponsored Links

DavidR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2006 at 1:49pm
How about $35 for the combo.
reederc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reederc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2006 at 1:38pm

what are you looking to trade for i have lots of rubbers and a couple of blades that i can trade

i have a 729 bomb fl

bluethunder transformer fl

xi en ting shark carbon-Ti-ceramic blade (super super fast)

brand new sheets of H3 and tackspeed two thousand a slightly used sheet of sriver fx 2.1 and a few others email me if you are interested in trading for anything

[email protected]

729 bomb penhold
ltk XP
cream trancend
DavidR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2006 at 2:05pm
This paddle sold this morning. Thanks for the inquiry.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic