Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

bying a mizuno

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Me40_Pyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Me40_Pyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bying a mizuno
    Posted: 07/07/2007 at 12:23pm
Hi , i have decided to buy a pair of mizuno shoes ( unless someone manages to convince me not to ) from iruiru. Recently , i noticed on   the videos that the majotity of pros wear mizuno , so i decided to buy them too because i havent been happy with the quality of the shoes ive worn so far. What i'd like to know is what model i should buy . I've noticed that all of the pros use the model with the more simple design ( the 2 last models on iruiru ) so i wanted to know whether they are better in any way or if it's just personal taste . Any of your personal experience with mizuno shoes would be appreciated as well. thanks for the replies
Stiga Tube Carbo st
Sriver FX Max on fh
Sriver EL Max on bh
ADDICTED TO GLUE !
Sponsored Links

AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2007 at 6:42pm
the pros use mizuno wave drive (more floor contact, light, soft)

the wave flick has the same design but with better shock absorption and it's hevier than wave drive

Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2007 at 9:37pm
Some TT shoes are designed only for optimum playing but they don't consider the health side, that is cushioning against impact. I think you should consider this aspect also. I just dumped my Butterfly shoes (I forgot the type, but it is not the expensive one) and changed it to badminton shoes from Yonex, type SHB 99 limited edition. My reasoning is we jump more in badminton, so the shoes must have a better cushioning effect.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2007 at 12:27am
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

the pros use mizuno wave drive (more floor contact, light, soft)

the wave flick has the same design but with better shock absorption and it's hevier than wave drive

bear in mind that most of the pros are playing on a cushion floor finish like gerfloor and some types of synthetic compound flooring...if you are playing on a bare cement floor finish which is hard  you are better off with cushion fitted shoes....in other words, get the wave flick...hussaaa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic