Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chen Weixing vs. Jorg Rosskopf - Semifinal Video
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Chen Weixing vs. Jorg Rosskopf - Semifinal Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robert Trudell View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Trudell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chen Weixing vs. Jorg Rosskopf - Semifinal Video
    Posted: 07/10/2008 at 12:40am
Sponsored Links

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 1:01am
More ... ????
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Trudell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 1:09am
Originally posted by melarimsa melarimsa wrote:

More ... ????

Switch to the next page with the arrow or click on these links:

--Rob

melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 1:12am
Thanks ROB. Do you have copyright to post this, hahahaha, just joking, ask LE XEX maybe he is not liking it because you are posting this video, hahaha. Anyway great stuff, thanks, Mel
DeathAngel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 1:18am
I WAS THERE!

Really good matches in the U.S Open, fun fun stuff.
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

USA: 1522
CAN: 809
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 2:01am
Thank you much that was awesome!!
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Trudell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 2:21am
Originally posted by bull_harrier bull_harrier wrote:

Thank you much that was awesome!!

Thanks to kl2show for the video. kl2show_US_Open_Table_Tennis_Tournament_2008_pict2340.jpg%20%2837861%20bytes%29

--Rob
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 9:25am
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 9:25am
Anybody know the ranking of Rosskopf?
Kalin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 10:44am
Currently he is the no. 56 of the world. In 1989 he became world campion doubles with his partner Steffen Fetzner. They played Zoran Kalinic and Leszek Kucharski in the final.
sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 12:27pm
in 1996...he won the World Cup!
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by DeathAngel DeathAngel wrote:

I WAS THERE!

Really good matches in the U.S Open, fun fun stuff.

At the next US Open, we should all wear a huge name tag with our MyTT usernames, so we can talk in real life.

I think I saw Varghese from a distance, with his video camera.

Arthur Lui
Revspin.net - Table Tennis Equipment Reviews
Top USATT Rating: 2131
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2008 at 9:40pm
Hey Robert, your pictures are getting much better, I like your recent work.
Arthur Lui
kenboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2008 at 12:18am
nice vids
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2008 at 12:21am
I read somewhere in this forum that you were a volunteer. If I had known, I would have met you. Anne did not volunteer this year.
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2008 at 12:37am
Originally posted by varghesep varghesep wrote:

I read somewhere in this forum that you were a volunteer. If I had known, I would have met you. Anne did not volunteer this year.

Yes I was a volunteer, I handed out awards. I worked a lot with Alan Williams of North America Table Tennis (the organization commissioned to run US Open operations). He was the voice you would hear over the microphone throughout the tournament. I had a few chances to speak on the mic as well.

Arthur Lui
DeathAngel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2008 at 2:49am
Yeah i think we should also get T-Shirts made up for this forum so in tournament we go to we can wear them b4 and after matches so people can come up to us and be like HEY MAN (or girl)! It would be such an awesome thing to do. We could also all help each other out in matches, tips, and even maybe be a coach for a few of us.

If any one is willing to start making and selling shirts that have custom names and the MyTT enitials on them would be so AWESOME! Someone like TZ should start a topic on this because he seems to have lots of friends and will get a lot of peoples attention. I might PM him about this idea if no one else does.

Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

USA: 1522
CAN: 809
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2008 at 5:11pm
I know Alan. I have not come to that side - he was in the upper desk.
Obachecka View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obachecka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2008 at 10:00am
Thomas Keinath said, that Rosskopf and Mengel didn't glued at this tournament. The played the joola express one on both sides. Keinath glued his forehand but not his backhand. He also played express one on his backhand. That's what Keinath wrote in a german table tennis board. Dont' know if this is really right....
Please advise me of each of my mistakes here, that will surely improve my english skills. Thanks ;-)
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2008 at 10:28am
Thomas is an honest guy. Most of those offensive players are using Express 1. Tanja Hoffman who trained me uses that too. They dont use speed glue.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2008 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by SIDOFMILENIUM SIDOFMILENIUM wrote:

in 1996...he won the World Cup!

I think his last great result that I can remember was in '01 when he took 3rd in the w/c.  He beat Ma Lin and Chiang Pen Lung. This was at a time when Chiang was really playing well.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2008 at 4:20pm
I like rosskopf's powerlooping game.
varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2008 at 11:28pm
Rosskopf is a gentleman. He gave a point to Chen which hit the side.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 2:06am
rossi = a gentlemen who doesnt scare the kids because of his skeleton looks
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 2:46am
He's not all that thin anymore.  Not like he used to be.

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 2:49am
arent his eyeballs still super hollow?
but that doesnt mean hes a bad player, hes got one super japanezzzeee crazy wannabe power awesome backhand!
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

varghesep View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varghesep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 9:03am
His look can scare Angry some kids, but I have seen him taking pics many kids.
ppgear View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppgear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 9:09am
He just looks like Ted Dansen from Cheers
Arthur Lui
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 12:56pm
the thing that amazes me with rossi is how hard he can hit a ball that's below the table.  Like he can let a ball drop over the edge and then loop it back up with serious power.  Not just revs.

cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2008 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Obachecka Obachecka wrote:

Thomas Keinath said, that Rosskopf and Mengel didn't glued at this tournament. The played the joola express one on both sides. Keinath glued his forehand but not his backhand. He also played express one on his backhand. That's what Keinath wrote in a german table tennis board. Dont' know if this is really right....

Do you have a link by any chance?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic