Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dear all Jpen players There's a warning for you
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dear all Jpen players There's a warning for you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2007 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by pingpongrob pingpongrob wrote:

Good Post, but I cannot see the pictures, is the address correct.
Can you see the picture now ?

This image host is in our country if you still can't see it. I will post it to other host.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links

skho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2007 at 10:06pm
hi,can you give me the address of the xiom distributor in your country?and the more popular place to buy TT stuff in bangkok, thanks!
cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2007 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by skho skho wrote:

hi,can you give me the address of the xiom distributor in your country?and the more popular place to buy TT stuff in bangkok, thanks!

You can buy at Thai Table Tennis Shop
http://www.thaitabletennis.com/wizContent.asp?wizConID=84&txtmMenu_ID=56

or Spec shop
67/78 Happy Land 1, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel. +662-7047707-8, +662-704-9199 Fax. +662-734-3695
email : [email protected]

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2007 at 10:37pm
I thought it was useful and relevent info that rob was getting in samples to report.� I have no doubt if they came in bad he would say so and warn the forum.� Actually, it's like something I would have done.

This Xiom dealer guy was probably a lot nicer than I would have been. I get frustrated when I know I'm being had.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
GiftzaBerry View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GiftzaBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 1:13pm
Hey Cecil I know who you are.Maybe you're that agent but I hope

that it might not be you Mr Dome.Wink

To all everyone I stay in this forum for a while.I love Jpen and I like RSM so

why do I have to blame or attack Xiom without any reasonableness ?

If there's not any problem with the blades why do they have to

change the blade for me? or even refund me the money? These stupid

pics can tell the truth?

For OmegaIII that day your agent(or it's you)called me and ask about his

products so I tell him the truth and it's joke for you at all? I was wondering

what da heck glue that you glued for me MR.CECIL? I didn't blame

anything on it and I said I wanna BUY ANOTHER ONE to try it again and

let your agent to show how he remove the old glue for me,you know

that? And he's pleased to show that for me.My Bryce is still in good

condition! or you think that I can play without rubber

or rubber without gluing? Clap I've been use this one for about 2 months

and I have to glue it everytime I play(almost everyday).As everyone

knows that Bryce can't go without glue Wink

Why do you all have to underestimate other people? Is TT is only for a

pro or a national player? TT is not for everyone,right?

I didn't blame anything or tell anything about the name of your shops

and I think for this place(forum),very few people from my country would

be here and the fact is,in my country it's very hard to find Jpen players

(although you could find them but you think that all of them could buy

this expensive blade?) and it won't effect to your shops for sure.

Why do you have to be afraid? You see that I've told that your agent is

a very good person?

I came here to tell the truth and warn people who loves Jpen.

The truth that all of you never try to understand.

I SKIPPED TO TELL THE STUPID WHOLE STORY BECAUSE I DON'T

WANNA TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS HARMED MY BLADE 

AND HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY.That's not a point

and it's not necessary to talk to.

THE POINT IS WHAT THE REALLY PRODUCT'S QUALITY IS !!! GOT IT?

You think you know anything about 1ply Hinoki or JPen?

I didn't say anthing that I want the blade same as RSM.It's known by

everyone who knows about 1-ply Hinoki(except you) that each blade

would be a lot different from each other (although the same model)so it's

impossible to get the blade same as RSM and it's very funny to hear that

from you.  LOL  The fact is I just told the story that you all have never

known and I think it's might useful for you so I'm wrong,right? Clap 

If I don't like the 92g blade at the first time why did I

have to spend more than 100USD for it? I just want an acceptable blade

don't give me a junk!

I'm a amateur(or the beginner compare to your national skill lolz Clap

...so what?I couldn't be a  collector who's got some knowledge or get

an acceptable quality without any stupid faulty,right? Do I have to get a

junk?And I couldn't even love TT,right? LOL lolz

For all JPen here.What will happen to a JPen player if he couldn't even hit

the table? And we don't have a rubber to cover the backside,right?

I just wanna say that for me the dent from hitting the table is very

ordinary and always happen to anyone who plays TT.

Have you ever take a look at REAL PRO? or I can bend-destroy it by only

hitting the table?

The first thing you have to know that's I JUST WANNA TELL HIM(YOUR

AGENT) WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH MY BLADE WITHOUT ANY

DEMAND BUT YOUR AGENT OFFER ME TO CHANGE THE BLADE FOR

ME.I HAVE SPENDED TIME TO THINKING OF IT BECAUSE I'VE

ALREADY SATISFIED ITS GRAIN AND WEIGHT BUT I'VE REALISED

WHAT I SAID THAT THE BLADE IS A BIT BEND AND IT'S NOT EXACTLY

10MM (YOUR STUPID PICS CAN PROVE THESE) SO I HAVE TO

CHANGE IT.GOT IT CECIL?

If you're fair enough why didn't you post a pic that you've done to my

blade?It's alot more whole deep dent(very longgggg dent at the side of

the blade) than this little one which is come from typically playing. 

So where's 1-year warranty? or I could only have to lay it on the

box and play it or test it on my eyes Clap lolz LOL

Please be a man MR.CECIL

I'm so tired to talk to a person like you. - -"

Fortunately that I got the refund.

+_+"

Butterfly The New Kim Taek Soo
Red Bryce 2.1
Fair Chack
jpenlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 2:19pm
I heard from a table tennis equipment dealer in Taiwan that the Japanese companies always keep the best hinoki wood to them selves. I have no doubt about the craftsmanship of Xiom, but I really doubt that Xiom can get the best quality Japanese hinoki wood to make their rackets.
Blade: Butterfly TBS
Rubber: H3 Neo
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GiftzaBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 2:31pm
To jpenlover

The truth is still the truth.

Eventhough BTY you can see that some of thier Hinoki is still young and

still gain lot of water.I don't specify only 1-ply hinoki blade but please

try to look at some of  the new other blades such as Sardius.I've heard

people said it's too heavy,a lil' bit slower and the face can be

damaged easier than the elders. 
Red Bryce 2.1
Fair Chack
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by jpenlover jpenlover wrote:

I heard from a table tennis equipment dealer in Taiwan that the Japanese companies always keep the best hinoki wood to them selves. I have no doubt about the craftsmanship of Xiom, but I really doubt that Xiom can get the best quality Japanese hinoki wood to make their rackets.

If you follow that line of thinking though, the japanese companies would also keep the best cuts within japan as well for their own players. I'm sure there's a pecking order and blades get more and more picked-through as they get farther from the source.

ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 3:38pm
Most of the really high quality hinoki blades at least j pens are sold and marketed to korea.They have the highest number of j pen players and the best players in the world.If you notice there are a lot of specialty blades available in korea that you cannot find other places. examples are TSP Special Dynam and the Juic Champion 10.5mm.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GiftzaBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 3:42pm
Hey...master Ryno how about the Kokutaku's product?

And why does Jpen can be bended?It's really not smooth,I swear. 

I think it doesn't usually happen to Jpen.Confused

Red Bryce 2.1
Fair Chack
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 4:19pm
Kokutaku is nice may unload a couple of em soon.
warped j pen?Usually from heat like of you leave it in the sun or a car too long or from high humidity.best to store them in a cool dark spot.Any wood product can bend/warp
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GiftzaBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 4:30pm

I never do those stupid things for sure.  

If I have a bad habit,my KTS should be warped first or my rubber must

have already melted.Wink

Thanks so much for an answer master ryno. Smile

Red Bryce 2.1
Fair Chack
cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 7:21pm
Mr.Giftza I don't own any shop and everyone know you because you are very idiot guy in our Sport Club. We all see your face once time when you walked in to our Sport Club. You are just college student and look like very low experience. I don't know what's your university name why they allow you to wear clothes too dirty like your old blade. Don't forget that our Sport Club is the main center of every Sports in Thailand and supported by our Government. (http://www.sat.or.th)

I think it's true that the agent return all your money back to you. If it's me I think we all will misunderstand with Xiom maybe we all here will see a bad or wrong Xiom's pictures that made by yourself in this forum. Lucky that the agent is very nice guy.

Do u know that ? When you call to Xiom agent many times we heard everything when you talked with him because he always stay in our Sport Club. You try to explain that you are very good player ... you know everything about 1-ply Hinoki Blade but you never know that your skill is very beginner and amateur. We have a lot Jpen players in our Sport Club. I'm dare to prove that you can't win our Jpen old guy that 58 years old or you can't win our young boy that 11 years old too. You have to know that our 58 years old guy use RSM-Platinum and he play very well with Omega III too.

Why I have to underestimate you ? Because I know a lot of good Jpen player in Thailand. They see the RSM-Platinum blade and don't think like you at all. They said RSM-Platinum is very beautiful, very fast and nice control. That's why ryu sueng min use it.

They said about the other Xiom products "Xiom make product very carefully and have all warranty card with own serial. After test every blades and rubbers we know that all of offensive x-carbon blades is very nice, fast, soft not hard like other brand and easy to control too. All of rubbers have speed glue built-in nice sound, very fast, spinny, grippy and most important is more durable than other brand that we have used before."

You said RSM-Platinum has water built-in ? It's new Stupid Joke for us again. That it's not same all of Xiom rubbers that have speed glue built-in. Please dare to prove your skill If you think you are good enough I will use the video camera to record your playing to this forum.

You can come to our Sport Club every evening and contact to our master coach here. We will show you what is your level now. Please don't tell me that you just love TT and want to play for fun only. If you think like that please don't try to discredit or review any brand if you don't have good skill enough.

Come if you dare or run away if you fear.
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 8:44pm
no reason to make this so personal.He purchased a product he was not happy with .oh well.There is no reason to call people out and attack them.We as tt players need to stick together and help each other out.Don't make fun of recreational players cause they may give up the sport.I guess it is easier to make fun of someone than to take the time to help them out:( I have personally owned 4 xiom athena platinums over the past couple years and they were nice blades.they have a good balance if you are looking for a fast blade probably not the best choice but it is not designed to be.
cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 9:01pm
ryno if you hear what he talked. You will understand why I have to post like this.
Do you understand why he destroy the Omega III when he can't remove the glue from it ?
Do you know why he not change the blade at first day if he see the mistake?
Why he try to change the blade after he use it attack to table ?

and if I not see this topic what will happen next with Xiom ? What will the other player think about Xiom ?

I'm not Xiom reseller or distributor but I don't want to see people misunderstand with Xiom or any brand. Our Sport Club is the biggest and it's main center in Thailand. We have a lot of players use a lot of brands here. Now our TT society in our country is very bad because people like this.
pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 9:11pm
Cecil, I can understand where your coming from, I had a situation where one of my dealers brought back a Yinhe Blade that was snapped at the handle, As a good dealer, I exchanged it for a new one, just on the off case that it was poor manufacturer. But in my mind ( after playing for so long), I was thinking that he must have hit something for it to happen.

What we really need to see it the pictures of this blade, then we can see for our own eye's.

whether this player is a beginner or not, is not the point, table Tennis is for all Levels.

i still cant understand the point about not being able to take the rubbers of the blade, What does that mean.

Can you please give us the links to the pictures.

Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 9:18pm
rob ... do you still can't see the picture of blade that I posted before ?

Do you think beginner player will know what is different about good or not ?
If you let beginner player review any product what will happen ?

Our question is why he can't remove glue out from sponge of omega III.
About remove rubber from blade I think everyone can do it.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GiftzaBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 9:31pm
Red Bryce 2.1
Fair Chack
ryno View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 9:37pm
I do not know what type of glue was used to attach the rubber to the blade.Also tensor rubbers are delicate compared to others. so i can see how they can easily be damaged.If i remember from my experience with omega III though it is tougher than most and i know it can be speed glued
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by cecil cecil wrote:

rob ... Do you think beginner player will know what is different about good or not ?
If you let beginner player review your product what will happen ?

Our question is why he can't remove glue out from sponge of omega III.

About remove rubber from blade I think everyone can do it.

You are correct, Beginner can not give accurate review, unless he states he's a beginner.

Glue is very hard to take off rubbers, and really a Beginner shouldn't be using speed glue, let alone try and take the glue off. It took me a long time to learn how to take glue off, without damaging the sponge.

Picture's would be nice though.

Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 10:03pm
to Mr.Giftza
Please stop post anything that negative to any brand or any people. I will not post anything again if you stop first. You know that the agent is very nice guy but I'm not. I'm sure that if he know you do like this he will not talk with you next time but if you stop doing like this I'll not tell him. Let the topic go down or locked by moderator. This forum is very popular with other country but not in Thailand. Choose the way you want now Piece or War.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 10:05pm
Why in the heck would anyone be removing the glue from the rubber after one day?
cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 10:27pm
You are correct, Beginner can not give accurate review, unless he states he's a beginner.

Glue is very hard to take off rubbers, and really a Beginner shouldn't be using speed glue, let alone try and take the glue off. It took me a long time to learn how to take glue off, without damaging the sponge.

Picture's would be nice though.
rob maybe this is my last post if Mr.Giftza stop to post any negative post to any brand or any people.

I know that who is beginner or not in Thailand because I play TT at SAT (Sports Authority of Thailand http://www.sat.or.th). It's the biggest and it's main center of Sports in Thailand. I know all of our National Players in Thailand and all of professional players in our country. I have posted before about last 3 days ago 1 player that use Omega III in backhand and Amati Xiom blade with Optimum MP forehand get the 2nd rank in Thailand Sport Game 36th at Nakhonsithammarat. This guy can remove glue out from sponge of omega III everyday.

About remove glue out from sponge of rubber. We can use 5-10mins to remove it per 1 piece. That seem easy but not for a soft sponge. I'm new member here because I come here to read and watch the Video only. Just open this equipment zone to see something new and see this topic and I can't be patient with this. See you all next time and please don't misunderstand with Xiom product. Every product have their own style. Choose anything that you like it and play it for fun with your friend.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 10:43pm
Cecil, dont worry, we all dont agree with everything that is said on Forum. Maybe you were right, maybe wrong. Doesn't matter either way.

You were just expressing what happened, He could still have had a warped blade, maybe he hit the table by accident, that still doesn't mean the blade didn't have fault.

On the other hand its important to understand the all blades especially single ply can warp, if they are in high humidity situation they will absorb moisture and become heavier, if they dry out they can crack and warp.

Even the best manufacturer's can have problems some times.

What he should have done, is taken photo's not drawings. Then we could see the truth. We all know what an abused blade looks like.

Make sure you stay. Its important that we hear views for everyone, including Beginner's. A little flames is OK. Its better to discuss problems than to fight.
The fella that posted the bad remarks, seems pretty angry with you, its better to find out the real reasons why, and try and fix it. Wink

aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2007 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by pingpongrob pingpongrob wrote:

On the other hand its important to understand the all blades especially single ply can warp, if they are in high humidity situation they will absorb moisture and become heavier, if they dry out they can crack and warp.

Even the best manufacturer's can have problems some times.

Pingpongrob, you are scaring me Angry!
Oops I am sorry, I am using the aggressive emoticons. I hope that it won't happen to my valuable collections.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

T h e N A M View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T  h  e  N  A M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2007 at 3:46am

i'm sorry....but......

XIOM Has LLLLLLOOOOOOOOTTTSSSSSSSSSS of RSM Athena Platinum..
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GiftzaBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2007 at 3:50am
...Mr.Cecil Please calm down and listen to me carefully...

I'm believing that you're this agent because I remember that there's

only one person who saw my old blade.That's you.  Smile And most of our

conversation's talked while I guess you're in your home or on msn.

If you are not him,I think that you should know only some informations not

all information like this.Sorry if I'm wrong.

I surrender and I will stop posting anything that attack to other

people or any brand.I'd like to apologize all of you who has read this

thread.Especially I'd like to apologize to Xiom.Xiom is a good brand and

please test it yourself and judge it with your own opinion.The things

I've said is just from an idiot guy who can't even remove old glue from

OmegaIII.But I swear that I can remove glue from bryce easily so I

really don't know why did I couldn't do that on OmegaIII.It's just

because of my idiotic skill and it's not because of the product.

Mr.Cecil could I beg you the one last thing? Please don't disparage

other people? I'm not a member of your club.My uniforms are from Pierre

Cadin and I wash them everytime before I wear them.If you are doubted

about my university and my uniforms you can come to my university and

see the other ordinary students wear their uniform.I wash my hand

everytime before I use my blade and I don't know how to do

anything better than this.I think the blade's dark because of my

perspiration.Maybe next time I will wear a glove before I play.My country is

in the tropical of cancer's area so you can guess what kind of the weather

here.

My friend who's a guitar collector bought alot of expensive guitars

such as Fender Custom Shop Robben Ford Elite,Gibson Playboy,CF Martin

Bellezza Bianca,Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Strat,ETC;...

He can play only open strings G Major chord and open strings C Major

Chord but I don't know why does he know about the guitar much more

better than many gurtarists.

Thanks for invited me to play at your club that's no problem.I will visit

you someday when I'm free.Please prepare the table for me.

Thank you so much.Smile

I hope this reply will not irritate anyone or any brand.

This time I feel so sorry. Cry 
Red Bryce 2.1
Fair Chack
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2007 at 5:35am
That was a nice one GiftzaBerryApprove
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2007 at 9:02am
Certainly it's not fair to say that because he can remove glue from bryce he should be able to remove glue from any rubber. The softer sponges are simply more delicate. Bryce is a pretty hard sponge. You simply can't expect a sheet of, say, joola mambo to be as easy to clean as bryce. Maybe you should just nicely explain that to him from the start and try to diffuse the situation.

cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2007 at 12:51pm
Sorry that I'm not your agent Mr.Giftza. Everyone in our Sport Club know your story. You can come to ask everybody here everyday. The agent always say that you are good guy but you don't get the blade that has characteristic as you wish before. But you must not make a topic and fake story like this. It's not from a good guy. This topic will make other people in this world feel bad and misunderstand with Xiom product.

By the way you are manner enough to apologize me and everybody here. This is from a good guy. Good luck and have fun in our TT society.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic