Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Attention! Blade survey for collectors))

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blade collector View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade collector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attention! Blade survey for collectors))
    Posted: 03/10/2024 at 4:35pm
I want to ask everyone here, who loves table tennis and keep collecting blades. 
What do you think about modern (actual) blades, which of them will have historical and collection value in the future? No matter what a manufacturer, handle, player-name or price. 
Only your personal opinion. And if it doesn’t bother you too much, explain why you think so.

Thanks in advance!
Your new Alex TT member))

Blade-FZD ALC short-code
FH-D05
BH-D05
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2024 at 12:13am
Butterfly with hinoki and zlc might become the next big thing, I am thinking of the Garaydia ZLC. Solid, fast, soft, spinny, i has it all. Joola makes great blades with ZLC and hinoki as well (e.g Lily Zhang's blade) and those might hit the roof in the future as well for the same reason. I base myself on the great memories about the Iolite and the KLH Special (both ALC blades with hinoki outer) and the great feel I experienced with the Garaydia ZLC. I did not try any of the latest Joola Hinoki Outer + ZLC blades yet but I imagine them close in feel and quality. We should mention the Xiom Zetro Quad too, it is so special to play and unique. 

Edited by stiltt - 03/11/2024 at 12:20am
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2024 at 4:07am
here are some of my tt collection.  https://www.instagram.com/table_tennis_curator/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic