Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stiga Optimum SEVEN Review-IceDefence please read
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Stiga Optimum SEVEN Review-IceDefence please read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stiga Optimum SEVEN Review-IceDefence please read
    Posted: 01/02/2008 at 7:53pm
Could someone please post any sort of important info or a review of the Stiga Optimum SEVEN blade? IceDefence I think I have seen in your signature that you use it. Any info? Is it fast, but controllable? Good for looping at mid distance? Thanks all.
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/02/2008 at 8:43pm
Anyone?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2008 at 9:01pm
Nobody?
crimsondiablos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2008 at 10:23pm
I actually have a Stiga Optimum Seven FL (Master) myself, not one of my favorite blades. I play it with both a Juic Elite Ultima (Soft Version) FH and a Sriver EL BH. The thing I like personally about the blade is that it is fast, but when I loop with it, it goes near the end of the table. The thing I hate about it, and why I stopped playing with it is that it vibrates, A LOT, and it kinda gives me a hard time with its control cause of it.

I hope this helps, but its just in my play style.
silvalis View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2008 at 11:07pm
re your pm, sorry, can't help you. I had one, thought it was sort of awful, then i sold it.

Too hard, too much vibration.
Potato Face
T2Russo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T2Russo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2008 at 3:31am
So basically it was your perfect blade, eh?
:P
JPen Jockey:
Nittaku Rorin 10.5mm (Andro Plasma 470 2.0mm)
Yasaka Musashi 9mm (Friendship Focus III)
thunderspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2008 at 11:57am
i prefer u to use stiga optimum carbo its much better thn any optimum blade
blade:stiga op carbo
fh:TG SKYLINE-3
bh: BRYCE FX
linn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2008 at 2:46pm

I played with it for several times and my coach said that it suits me well.  But I gave it up and leave it in my drawer because it is quite hard; I prefer soft wood blade.  I used it with DHS hurricane 3 (FH) and Butterfly Sriver FX (BH), and it is good for looping.  It is also easy to control with adequate power for close to table playing.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic