Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Custom made matched pair blades 4 sale, Reduced $
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Custom made matched pair blades 4 sale, Reduced $

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KFMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom made matched pair blades 4 sale, Reduced $
    Posted: 10/27/2009 at 6:58pm
I am selling a matching pair of JMBlade CPEN balsa carbon/kevlar blades.

The blades have balsa core, two layers of carbon / kevlar mixed fiber, and two out layers of limba wood.  They are a second pair JMBlade made for me with a longer handle (can also be used as a shake hand blade).  My original pair had a very stubby handle.

These are brand new and not used a single time.  Each weighs 74g according to JMBlade.  The speed rating is off+.  I am selling it because while these were being made, I had tried out the YEO blade and found that for looping, the YEO is a much more forgiving blade, especially for someone who just start to doing loops like myself.  I used to play a fast hitting / blocking style which these blades suited well.  Now I am switching to loop and exclusively RPBH on backhand, they no longer suite my need, hence this posting.

These blades are greate for blocking and smashing.  There light weight allows for fast swing movements.  The carbin fiber layer gives high stiffness to produce the fast speed.  But with the kevlar mix, it has a very good feel.  It does not feel nearly as hard as the old Double Fish all wood blade I had, which was impossible to loop with (my novice experience though).  In fact, these blades produce a low arched loop which was hard to return according to my practice parterner -- if it lands on the table of course. 

Drop me an email if you like to know anything else about these blades.  I can send pictures also.

Price reduced to $115 for the matched pair shipped.  US continental only.

Thanks,

PS You can visit JMBlade site for more information on his blades:
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic