Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SOLD: Used Timo Boll Spirit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kentyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: Used Timo Boll Spirit
    Posted: 02/18/2010 at 4:35pm
*SOLD
Thank you all for checking.

The blade is pretty beat up on the edges but thats how it is when i bought it. I originally bought this because is cheap so it was worth trying out the blade. After trying the tbs I decided that this is the blade for me. But I still prefer in FL handle instead of ST handle. I now have two tbs in fl handle so I no longer need this one.

Here is the link to pics of the blade:

Now, the surface looks uneven but trust me, they are very even.

I took several pics so buyers can see very clearly from all angles. I think the pics make the blade look worse than it actually is. The blade is definitely in very good playable condition.

Thanks for checking and let me know if you are interested in buying.

Sponsored Links

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2010 at 4:41pm
T.T whyyyyy? I want thiiiiiings...why do you people tempt me so? It's taking every bit of guilt and fear in my body of my wife to keep me from buying this.
kentyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2010 at 5:06pm
$40 is not a bad deal for trying out a tbs. ^_^
Congrat on making your 1000th post.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2010 at 6:21pm
SideBrace my buddy o pal who bought that Clipper ST from you would luv this TBS ST......
kentyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2010 at 6:32pm
^_^ Do let him know that this is available.
I also have another Stiga Clipper FL WRB for sale if you know anyone else might be interested.

Here is the original link, just haven't bump it in a while:
http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30100&KW=

Oh, and let me know if you know anyone selling used Acoustic FL. I might be interested too. lol, first gotta get rid of some blades so wife won't notice when I buy more.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2010 at 6:37pm
the more I look for/talk to him the more he'd get infected/influenced by me n this place. His wife would yell at him n might hunt me dwn....Let him drop by here @ his leisure, I felt guilty to help him bought some stuffs here tho'...
This place is contagious, so bad that I dun talk to some of my real buddies no more...
elpasott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elpasott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 7:26pm
How much did you bought for the timo bol blade?
kentyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kentyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 7:56pm
Hi elpasott,

I got it for around the same price. Used it for about 3 months before changing to the fl tbs. Let me know if you're interested in buying.

Thanks,
Kent
allluck View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 10:25am
Pm'd youSmile< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Schlager Precision
Butterfly Tenergy 25 1.9 f/h
Butterfly Bryce 2.1 b/h
Donic waterbase glue
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2010 at 10:50pm
Holy moly, barely resisting buying this, that is a great bargain and I'll bet this blade plays better than new, its been broken in.
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2010 at 10:31pm
I've interests with your Timo Boll Spirit? How much will you charge for it? Please reply to me ASAPS
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic